Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: My first threesome

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    I've said this before, Three is an Unstable Number. . .If one of the parties involves feels left out or slighted in any way, its over, and you are OUT !
    In relationships maybe.. but usually one-off 3somes work pretty well... usually bettern pretty well.. but as I said somewer else.. ne number above 1 can be pretty unstable in a relationship... come 2 think of it I know quite a few singles who r unstable in ther relationship wiv themselves...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Have had a few MMFs.... all 6 enjoyable except for the 2 where the guy was verbally aggressive (same guy). Love helping her suck his cock when I'm fucking her!

My first threesome wasn't actually a threesome, it was a MMMMMF situation and mostly straight guys, still amazing though.
    That was followed by several MFF experiences.
    The best one I ever had though was with two bi-males and myself. The cock sucking between men turns me on so much, just thinking about it makes my nipples get hard. It was the freaking best night ever.
    Now I seek playmates for me and my husband, glad I married a man who is open to new and fun things, and isn't afraid to shove a cock in his mouth.

missrina i think the word for u is unicorn but seriously it's good ur willing to explore sexually & so is ur husband. must make things very interesting. (just thinking about u in a mmmmmmf

Wow, thats great that you will try your first threesome experience, including mmf, mff, ffm, etc. Most people request the STI or disease free for their healthy issue. Here some tips you could have a look to avoid some unnecessary awkwardness.