Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We set a date!!

We set a date!!

We finally set a date!!! The joyous occasion will be on June 25th, 2011.

Yep!! RockGardener and MarieDelta are tying the knot!

Pronouns make it hard to keep our sexual orientation a secret when asked about our weekend. I had a great time with ….THEM. "Great! Now they don’t think you’re queer ~ just a big slut!” - Judy Carter

rɑk ænd məri sɪtɪŋ ɪn ə tri, ke aj ɛs ɛs aj ɛn dʒi, fərst kəmz ləv ðɛn kəmz mɛrɪdʒ

Re: We set a date!!

Congrats you two May you have a long and joyous life together and may any remaining obstacles in your path crumble in the wake of your united front.
    Standing hand in hand with my love

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

That's wonderful news!
    May you know only joy and contentment as you share your love and lives together!

What time will the chatroom cupcake reception be?

~D~

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO !!!!

. . . errr . . . I mean, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Of coarse, you know that I WILL be there to give Marie away and to kiss the brides.

And assist in any and all consumation duties as required by my two lovers if they so desire

Doggie
    When injustice becomes law,
    Resistance becomes DUTY. T. Jefferson

Congrats guys----its probably gonna be hard for me to take a trip then---but I hope your ceremony goes off swimmingly!!
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Congratulations!

Im at a party

Dressed all tarty

Having five

Feeling alive

Had a few

So whats new?

Marie an Rock??

Christ what a shock!!!

Paira tarts!!!

But right smart...

I'm at a party

Acting tarty

Kate is too

Here that is..tarty?? Noooooo

We raise our glasses

Send a few leg flashes

To luffly trollops

From we two harlots

Be ever so happy

As we are dappy..

So Rockie an Trollop

Not two ole rollmops

Our luff n kissies

To some right daft hussies

We raise a glass

Quick as a flash

(No not leg)

Plonk not keg

Darlings, heres to you

Be right happy and true!!!

Congrats me lufflies from we lufflies (Slitely tiddly lufflies 2... well she is .. me??? Not onya Nellie!!! Yas kno me betta!!) Luffyas both!!!

Marieeeee!!!!! Rockieeeeee!!!!! Yeaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

F n K
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Did you meet on here? And if so is this our first bisexual.com wedding?

CONGRATULATIONS
    I am thrilled for both of you. Wishing you a lifetime of love.

Belle

Congrats you two!!!
    *Insert witty comment here*

Congratulations!!!!!!!!
    Love of one's country is a beautiful thing. But why should love stop at the border?
    - Pablo Casals

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish you ladies all the best and worst times to come. Before folks jump the shark and accuse me of wishing ill, sorry but that's not so. Every couple faces both the sunny meadows and the dark bridges. I am hoping these gals face both and remain faithful to one another, together in both. Pretty sure they will but wishing for the best nonetheless. You two are real inspirations. Good to see you on so well. (((((((((((((((((((((((((((( HUGS )))))))))))))))))))) For both

Congratulations

Congratulations! May you always be excellent to each other on your journey through the thick and thin.
    Cheers
    Atiq

.................................................. .................................................. ........
    I'll decide between men and women the day you decide between food and oxygen.

Awesome! Congratulations!

Congratulations, i am so happy for you

Quote Originally Posted by Bicuriousity View Post
    Did you meet on here? And if so is this our first bisexual.com wedding?
    We have had a number of pairings thanks to this site--with one couple who met here--they even had a baby not too long ago.
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Congrats to you both!!!
    Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one."

C. S. Lewis

My wifes birthday.

Keep smiling for years to come.

BBM

A man and a woman should tie the knot

Congrats
    Last edited by hydropop; Feb 7, 2011 at 11:35 AM. Reason: forgot to add something

Quote Originally Posted by hydropop View Post
    A man and a woman should tie the knot

Congrats
    Just how well do u know Marie and Rockie may I ask???
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Congrats for like a millionth time! I will pester Fishie into making sure we go to the wedding. So... *crosses fingers.*

You two are such wonderful friends and I am so happy for you.

Next up: Fishie and Red get married!

Btw- I LOVE your phonetic siggy Rock... <3

May your journey through matrimony be filled with all that brings love, laughter and happiness to both of you... Congratulations!!!!!!!!
    Being bisexual doubles your chances for a date...

Codybear

Thank you for all the good wishes!!!

Yes, we met here on the site Nov 22, 2007.

And they all lived happily ever after!!!

Pronouns make it hard to keep our sexual orientation a secret when asked about our weekend. I had a great time with ….THEM. "Great! Now they don’t think you’re queer ~ just a big slut!” - Judy Carter

rɑk ænd məri sɪtɪŋ ɪn ə tri, ke aj ɛs ɛs aj ɛn dʒi, fərst kəmz ləv ðɛn kəmz mɛrɪdʒ

congratulations!! may you have many years of fun and tears cause straight or gay troubles always come our way! Hope u are truly happy!!

Thumbs up Re: We set a date!!

Thats so cool! Wish I and Miss Belle could be there to do your catering, and cover your recieption! Man what fun that would be!
    May the Creator bless and hold both of you in a fantastic embrace!

Love to you both!
    Cat.
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

There always has to be One butthead to try and mar a happy occasion.
    No never mind Ladies. May your day be the most fantastic that it can possibly be!
    Hugzzz
    Your Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Talking Re: We set a date!!

Under the century mark!!!

99 days left!!!!!!

Awww congrats you two I'm happy for you both. If you'd made your day one day sooner it would have been on my birthday!! We could have had ONE HELL OF A party then!!
    Hope is the thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all. Emily Dickinson