Register

Thread: Cruising

Cruising

I've begun to see a decline in cruising over the years - lots of reasons for it, I know. But, I've always enjoyed it. There's a rush to it. And, I guess there is an art to it as well. I'd like to hear your experiences - here's mine from today. There is a wilderness preserve not far from where I live. In it are many seasonal roads and paths, and some are known as cruising spots. Cars drive down the road, some pull off in small lots - and the game begins. I was surprised at the number of men out there this afternoon. Some are impatient, or nervous, and pull out at the slightest concern. A state trooper went through, and that was a bit worrisome. But, I managed to make a connection with a man in a large Ford pick-up. We kept getting interrupted by others who were curious, but finally he suggested he knew of another spot where we could part. So, I followed him down the road, and soon he turned off and I followed him down a narrow dirt road, filled with puddles, until we turned into a more secluded spot. He motioned for me to get in his truck - He had the middle divider pushed up which gave me a nice bench seat and full access to him. He unzipped and pulled down his jeans and I eagerly went down on him. My reward is often the noise, the moans, and the encouragement a man can give when it feels good to him, and this guy was great at it. He encouraged me to take my time and enjoy it. He said he was slow to cum and hoped I wouldn't' mind. I assured him I was OK. It wasn't long until he was responding to my mouth, but I began to notice that he was offering me guidance, with words and his his hands, directing me to please him the way he likes it. Suddenly, though, he said he heard a vehicle approaching, and I sat up in plenty of time before a forest ranger pulled up. He got out, and walked down a grassy path, as we sat there. We were cool, and just relaxed... him with his jeans pulled up and zipped again. The ranger approached my side of the truck and questioned us if we had been target practicing, because he had heard some shots. I immediately responded, "no, I don't even own a gun." which afterward, I thought how stupid was that to say... but, anyway, he asked us a few more questions, and we both explained we come out here every now and then to get away from the wives so we can talk - and enjoy the nature. The Ranger seemed OK with that explanation and he went on his way... it took a while, but my partner decided he could use some more of my attention, and we resumed. He liked that I could take him down my throat and he was enjoying my skills. A few times he held my head, and pushed me down all the way. When he did, he moaned and humped a little, until I needed to come up for air. He complimented me, and we kept going. He was fairly good sized, I'd say about 7" and decent thickness. Toward the end, he held my head against his stomach, while he stroked his cock. He kept the head near or in my mouth, and was increasing his movements, till he finally asked if I would take it, if I would let him shoot down my throat - I agreed, and he said, "OK, just relax. I'm going to push you down all the way on my cock..." and he did. it was in deep - balls deep. I had my finger up his crack, and he was pumping a little when he finally said, "OK... OK..." and I felt his cock pulse deep in my throat while he held me there... then, he released, and tried to pull out. I didn't let him. He had more cum and I wanted it. He squirmed and complained, "its super sensitive" and he laughed, and said, "damn, you are good". I got every drop. Afterward, we talked for awhile. He told me he's known he's bi for a long time, but he is married, and his wife has always taken good care of him... until recently since she's been diagnosed with an illness which prevents them for having sex anymore. He, like me, would not cheat with another woman, but enjoys sex with men a lot. So, I gave him my phone number, and we parted ways. It was quite an experience that I thoroughly enjoyed. He was in control, that's for sure, and I loved it. All in all, including interruptions, we were there about 2 hours. He thanked me - he told me he's gotten alot of blow jobs, and I was top notch. I'm kinda proud of myself.

Re: Cruising

Mmmm I bet you are an amazing cocksucker. I would love to feed you as long as you kiss me after. Mmmmm baby sonhot

Quote Originally Posted by willj View Post
    Mmmm I bet you are an amazing cocksucker. I would love to feed you as long as you kiss me after. Mmmmm baby sonhot
    I'm glad you saw this, Will. You know I would take whatever you gave me, and I would thoroughly enjoy kissing you after.

No decent cruising places around here. The two (formerly) best are frequently checked by police. And one is mainly for oral sex, but I want to be fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by John1971 View Post
    No decent cruising places around here. The two (formerly) best are frequently checked by police. And one is mainly for oral sex, but I want to be fucked.
    Where do you live, John? I think a lot of cruising places have dried up - so to speak... I tihnk there are lots of reasons for it - change in attitude, social norms or conditions... but for me, it was always a rush to meet up with someone and determine what the deal is - unknown for sure if we want the same thing - or if it is a trap of some sort. I have never once had a bad experience. I guess I am lucky and I hope I didn't just jinx myself.

Quote Originally Posted by papasmurph View Post
    Where do you live, John? I think a lot of cruising places have dried up - so to speak... I tihnk there are lots of reasons for it - change in attitude, social norms or conditions... but for me, it was always a rush to meet up with someone and determine what the deal is - unknown for sure if we want the same thing - or if it is a trap of some sort. I have never once had a bad experience. I guess I am lucky and I hope I didn't just jinx myself.
    East Tennessee, in Knox County. Knoxville had an incident a few years ago where a politician was caught in the act at one of their cruising sites.

Quote Originally Posted by John1971 View Post
    East Tennessee, in Knox County. Knoxville had an incident a few years ago where a politician was caught in the act at one of their cruising sites.
    Big news reports and scares like that will take the wind out of the sails, for sure.

A hookup site I've looked at is https://address4sex.com which lists all sorts of cruising locations, gay bars, resorts, and theatres sorted by your location. There are a couple in my area I has no idea about.

Quote Originally Posted by Buck Naked View Post
    A hookup site I've looked at is https://address4sex.com which lists all sorts of cruising locations, gay bars, resorts, and theatres sorted by your location. There are a couple in my area I has no idea about.
    Never heard of that site, but the place where the politician was caught is listed when I look up Knoxville.....

Two pretty well-known cruising spots fairly close to me, but they both are quite troublesome. One of them is in my hometown, where I grew up and have also lived for the past 30+ years. I'm not claiming that I'm pretty well-known here, but being busted in your hometown doesn't particularly appeal to me!

The other is adjacent to the parking lot of a radio control model club that I used to belong to. The members are all aware of what goes on in the vehicles parked off the road in that area. And mine is pretty recognizable.

Oh, well. I prefer playing in the safety of my home, anyway. (With people I've vetted and gotten to know...)