Register
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: What is your favorite sexual activity?

I love licking my wife's pussy until she orgasms.

It would be even better If I could feel a nice hard cock in my ass at the same time.

It would be fantastic to provide sexual pleasure to two people at once.

look at our screen name
    if con is the opposite of pro
    is congress the opposite of progress?

So many things come to mind. One of my favorites is the MFM when she and I 69 and he takes her from behind, right above my mouth. I get cock and pussy all at the same time! YUM!!!

69 with a man or woman has got to be my number one,but as long as i have something to occupy my mouth i'm pretty happy.

I enjoy giving head

I enjoy my talkative, mildly drunk ex GF with a strapon and a cell phone--calling or texting one of her slutty friends to come over and watch

Being fucked off cause any position anywhere.

slowly deepthroating a cock taking my time waiting for the "meal" to cum.

Wink Re: What is your favorite sexual activity?

It varies, but currently I love slowly sucking a cock. Starting when it is soft and licking it while it grows har, then licking the underside of it and swirli g my tongue around the head of the cock. Slowly suck it until it gives me some nice hot cum.

helping my wife get seduced and hearing her utter those famous words of hers that she said for over 20yrs honey I can't but knowing full well she wants to and watch her for the first time have another man cum in her mouth and as she and your wife relax we sneak off and i give you the best head you ever had and get every bit in my mouth and i swallow every bit and we come back and you fuck my wife and i fuck yours and then we drink some more wine and start all over again all night long!!!

i love getting bent over or doggie taking it anally by a hard cock...big, small, long, short, dont matter to me just love the pushing and pulling and giving me a good fucking!!

I absolutely love playing with firm boobs at the same time I am feeling a guys hard cock!To me there is no better feeling.

hmmmmm....I used to fuck my teacher's wife while he licked and sucked my balls. That rates pretty high. Doing it for him, also rated, especially when he had massive cums.

For everyday, can't fail--a cock in the mouth is pretty instant gratification, and pleasing another man is more than icing on the cake.

I love to 69, a nice hot girl depththroating me as I demolish her box (I love eating twat). Never did it with a guy but I imagine it is heaven ecspecially with ass play.
    I just love a passionate man or female playing with me however they want, and then turn into a hardcore pounding by the end with us passing out with a dick plugged in my ass in a guys arms or my dick stuck in a vagina from all the cum

Lying on my back, legs being forced up by his shoulders, being fucked like a woman, feeling his body being thrust into mine, and kissing him at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by binjlooking View Post
    Mutual Oral nice and slow.....
    ditto ditto

I love the ladies , but enjoy 69ing with a lady while a man takes me from behind, or helping her suck him, licking her while he is in her, licking his cum out of her sharing his cum with her in a long deep kiss..

Watching my wife getting fucked, then eating her, then fucking her is so much more exciting than just fucking her!

Definitely sucking cock!! I love being down on my knees, getting very aggressively throat fucked by a guy with a big cock! I'm a cocksucker!

Foreplay, with lots of body contact, frottage and a long make out session.

For me, bottom of a 69 while she's taking a big dick. Love the view and how she eats my cock with total lust. Our lover's favorite is the sanny, him fucking my wife while I fuck his tight ass. Can't wait to try this.

Licking and eating pussy is the tops and sucking cock is right behind. I guess I'm just an oral freak because that's what does it for me! I enjoy it to the point that I don't really need any recip but really enjoy it if it comes! Licking someones ass is anotther big turn-on, another oral activity.

Anything arising from a MMF three-way.... so many posibilties in that combo. I have fond memories of sharing my lady with other guys...as well as having been lucky enough to be the third for other couples. But as many memories I have of things tried with a man and a woman, I still have fantasies of the things I have not.

3 SOME MMF

I have read, and enjoyed, every post above--and they ALL sound wonderful--but the third one, from ChicagoNormalGuy, says it as well as I ever could. To be mounted from behind, while standing, with my face buried in a sweet wet pussy, is ecstasy beyond describing. If the lady is straddling a gent, and his cock periodically pops out of her pussy and into my mouth, all wet with her nectar and his precum, while the lad behind me has hold of my hips and is driving deep into me--now THAT would be about the best I could imagine, especially if we were intimate friends, all of us seriously into pleasuring the others. The moans, groans, and grunts of unbridled passion would be the sweetest music anyone could ever hear.

Two well hung guys pounding both my holes at the same time

MMF in any form . More M's is good too !

ditto followed with a cum kiss

Quote Originally Posted by dino3058 View Post
    Two well hung guys pounding both my holes at the same time
    This is one of my favorite fantasies...

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin_C50 View Post
    Lying on my back, legs being forced up by his shoulders, being fucked like a woman, feeling his body being thrust into mine, and kissing him at the same time.
    Yes! This is also my favorite activity. Missionary is the best, especially if you're the bottom. I love cumming as he keeps pounding away, us looking at each other. Then he cums inside you (really in the condom).