Register
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: What is your favorite sexual activity?

Quote Originally Posted by boca.openminded View Post
    Guy or girl who eats her partner out because they love it and not expecting anything in return, are the best pussy eaters!
    I agree with you.

The same observation is also true for the best cock suckers.

as a virgin sorry i wouldn't know but i feel in theory differant tools for differant effects from tradtional m/f to f/f or m/m
    Please, i'm not interested lol! proud to be bi!

giving oral, with sucking cock having a slight edge over eating pussy. my preference is to be with a m f couple and oraly serving both before, during, and after they have intercouse and the guy pulls out and cums in my mouth.

69 position.

The 69 position.

Or as Cat said pure pleasure for all involved.

playing footsie

d

i usually get my girlfriend comfortable in the bed and i slide down and play with everything on the way down then i really start licking and sucking on her pussy, rimming her, tongue fucking her then taking almost my whole fist up in her with me sucking on her clit and lips all the time. she starts screaming and bucking her back pushing up in the bed and losing her breath she is having such an intense orgasm and she tells me she cant take anymore for a while....i then let her get her breath then i mount her to work her over with a cock in her and our love making goes on for another hour. when we get through she knows she had been well taken care of along with a good fucking.

Eating pussy!! Sucking and pinching that clit, tasting that sweet nectar, feeling her shake and (hopefully) squirt.

I love licking pussy and sucking cocks. 69 is my fav activity.
    BiBoz49 Live in the moment

Sharing a hot soapy shower with a guy is definitely one of them, rubbing our cocks together, going down on each other,and having a soapy cock rub against your ass. 69 is great too,it is just so connected. But the best is making someone cum, being able to bring someone to orgasm, that's the best.

If I'm with my girl i love doggy style, if I'm with a guy I love doggy style... my roles are swapped but the style is what counts, right?

Sex.. is that supposed to occur? lol So seldom but I love eating my lady. Details you already experience I'm sure.. love that clit.. don't care if I cum.. if I do great but the meal is sooooo delicious! Now.. a mmf or mff would be ideal, but as I am beyond the hot stage in life my fantasies will have to do.

it is anal, both giving and receving.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3245245581_249a195436_s.jpg  

Just name it!!!

I agree with many above doing a banana split with a hot couple, licking both as he enters her from behind. If he slips out taking him deep for a few strokes then inserting him back in her and continuing to lick her clit and his balls. This tastes great and the visual is such a turn on.
    “Every man dies. Not every man really lives” – Braveheart

Quote Originally Posted by innaminka View Post
    Fav sexual activity -

Seduction. To do and to be.
    YESSSSS!!!...I must admit that this appeals to me greatly. Though it doesn't always happens, when it does, it's amazing. Especially with the opposite sex; it just seems more intense. That doesn't mean it can't or hasn't happened with the same sex; it has. And when it has, it has been exquisite.

That is a hard one. (lol I love puns) Well I guess I would have to say getting fucked from behind with my face buried in a girls pussy.
    Fake glasses + Mustache tattoo = perfect disguise

Talking Re: What is your favorite sexual activity?

unplanned sex..my friend just taking it at times

To me there is nothing hotter than two guys in a hot 69 until both cum! I love 69 and everything that cums with it! Either of us hanging our head off the edge of the bed while the other is leaning over fucking his mouth is HOT!!! With a woman me eating her pussy until and after she cums is pure pleasure then ease up on her or behind her to penetrate what i just made slippery and super wet is totally erotic and very rewarding!

One of my favorite sexual activities would be to suck a pussy while it is being fucked by another guy. Another thing I love to do is just dropping to my knees in front of a guy and taking his nice hot (hard or soft) dick in my mouth, then feel him, quake, shiver & pulse then shoot out a nice wad of cum for me to swirl around my mouth so I could get all the warm, sweet, salty taste from the slime before swallowing it all down throat & into my stomach. What a great taste & feel.

I have always enjoyed being in caring/loving relationships. To me that enhances sexual awareness and pleasure, a hundredfold.

I began one strictly platonic relationship with a guy, years ago...it didn't last. We had no mutual interests, didn't communicate well, no feelings, other than the initial sexual arousal.

That faded quickly...there was nothing left for us to continue on.

The best is sucking a guys cock while he is being fucked in the ass by a woman with a strapon till he cums in my mouth then the girl and I suck him dry.

I love to have my female partner give me a blow job after I have brought her to several orgasms with first my tongue then with her vib.

With a guy I LOVE to give head while he is standing and me on my knees. Licking and sucking his cock as I look at his eyes. Then he cums and I see the look on his face. It is priceless! Of course he then give me relief as well.

Anything that involves getting a cock in me.

Wink Re: What is your favorite sexual activity?

Hmm
    I think oral near the top. I could see me naked on my knees, in front of another standing naked man while a female or group of women watches me blow him. I would like him to stand there with hands on his own hips allowing me to do all the "work" with my mouth all over his cock and hands working his rocking, hips, squeezing his firm round as cheecks and massaging his muscular thighs as he slams his sac against my chin and I bury my nose in the masculine fragrance of his musky pubes But then too him grabbing a hold on my head and thrusting his bonerized dick in and out of my Fucking mouth and using my head and face like some masturbatory toy for his pleasure. He of course would have to be vocal calling me a good cocksucker, telling me how good my mouth felt on his penis and how my cock worshipping made his dick so much happier. After he cums either all over my face or down my throat. I thank him.

I would love to be with a married couple with the wife sitting on my face facing my feet as she watches her husband take his first cock in his moith and suck me to orgasm as she cums all over my face. Then have him lick and sucknus both from underneath as I fuck his wife doggy style with the only cock other than his own furiously fucking his wifes pussy!!!!!!!!!!!

Smile Re: What is your favorite sexual activity?

69 BY ALL MEANS ETHER MAN OR WOMEN , EVERYBODY IS GETTING & GIVING! I LOVE THE FEELING MY MOUTH TASTES EVERY INCH OF THE COCK , WHILE MY COCK GETS A GREAT MOUTH WASHING! WIN!WIN!

Thumbs up Re: What is your favorite sexual activity?

I love giving oral, any position, I just love giving oral sex to hot men or women! I get my pleasure knowing that they are getting pleasure and stress relief from my mouth. MMMMMM-YEAH!

I love sucking cock, although I don't always care for the taste I do love it when they cum in my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by omsapo View Post
    It seems like most of the men in this post prefer man on man, do you guys lean more towards men?
    I am married but i do prefer sex with men.All my fantasies are about men. my wife and I do not have sex unless she uses a strap on. I sometimes regret leaving the boyfriend i had before i married but i do have a great family.