Register
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: What is your favorite sexual activity?

Making love to my wife of 16 years is definaly the best, any position or place!!! However getting her to think about "fucking" and doing things that are "sexual and physcal" more than love making is becoming a pursute that I am working hard on. I fantasize about her and I engauging in full blown SEX!!! Fucking, scuking, licking and swallowing with as many poeple we can.

My all time favorite is joining a husband and wife.

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoNormalGuy View Post
    My favorite is being bent over and getting fucked from behind. A good sized cock hits me in just the right spot when I'm standing up, making pre-cum drip out of my own cock like crazy. And if I'm bent over another cock or a woman's pussy, that makes it all the better.

Of course, I have no problem with legs up over someone's shoulders while they pound me.
    You hit the nail on the head, I had invited my buddy over for some private play time and already being clean and ready to go wearing only a bath robe, he had just arrived and not even naked yet. I was making us some drinks when all of a sudden he pushed me against the counter, spit on his cock and just forced it in, once he got the rhythm I had cum leaking from from cock and he relieved himself deep in my dry well fucked ass. I only wish he would have used more lube.

Eating very wet pussies, I just love it andcan do it all day long. With guys, it’s sucking them off, especially several guys at a time. I love to give and I’m okay with receiving. I love oral from a gal, but not from a guy.

It would be combining eating pussy with getting fucked from behind.

The best is fucking a tight, hot, wet pussy and then getting to eat my cream pie. Next is sucking cock and getting a mouth full of cum. Tops is getting both at the same time!

Group sex..

Snow balling...male or female. I love the taste of my cum mixed in a kiss!

Getting laid and sucking cock. Cum on my face/body

Getting laid and sucking cock and having cum on my face & body.

Quote Originally Posted by R. R. Wayne View Post
    I absolutely love 69. My favorite sexual partner and I usually spend 45 minutes to an hour lying in bed side by side in the 69 position. We get each other's cock and balls totally wet with saliva and pre-cum and caress the base of each other's cock and balls while we are sucking. When one of us gets close we tell the other and then we lay still with our partner's cock totally engulfed within our mouths. It is so darn erotic. We often try to cum simultaneously. And often we end by kissing each other and tasting each others cum. We both swallow and then kiss each other one more time before showering together. Showering sometimes leads to more sex and we gently wash off each others cock, ass and balls.
    This... ALL OF THIS.
    But not always 69. Sometimes I like to give pleasure without receiving it and still for an hour at a time, or more.
    69 or not, my answer to your question is Blowjob for sure.

Xx

My regular is just that regular, he is is a sexless marriage and he and I have been buds for 5 years. Over the years we have developed a certain comfort level in which we both know what the other is in the mood for. Sometimes he comes over for a quick blow and go, other times is full on sex resulting in me getting my man pussy bred. That said he is sometimes very aggressive and dominate and sometimes walks in and just forces his sexual desire in a manner I feel like I’m being raped or something. He sometimes bends me over while we walk to the breeding room and pushing me face down on the couch and litterly pounds me hard until he fills me with his creamy juice.

for me its rimming, I like to start in the hotub ,or bath /shower, nice and clean fresh, his ashole still warm from the water. fuck I moan as I go in that first time ,spread it open and go in rim deep oh fuck my cock almost cums then as we make out for a cpl hours keep going back knowing its clean but getting sweaty . till u get his scent in your nose then its heaven mmm, love to rim woman to but a mans ashole is so speacial

Having my cock docked on the foreskin of an uncut man!!

mine is a MFMF foursome of all Bi people. So Many possibilities and combinations.
    Soooo much fun!

HOT, and perfect!

I primarily love to enjoy another mans cock with his wife watching.

Same here would also love to rim each other.