Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: so hard to find bi male

A few years ago I hooked up with a local guy who was flamboyantly gay ( I needed some relief ). He told me all of the local politicians, and married "Pillars of the Community" who would go to him "On the sly" to get a BJ from him.

Finding other bi guys has never been a challenge for me. My challenge seems to be finding nice, stable guys who are genuinely interested in an ongoing intimate relationship. Over the 13 years since I started actively exploring my bisexuality, I've been with 13 guys in all. Much to my dismay, all but two of those turned out to be once-and-done encounters.

It's always the same; the guy says he wants a regular thing -- an open-minded friend for male bonding and discreet guy-on-guy fun. Being the trusting sort, I take the bait. We meet for coffee, schedule a play date; we get naked, get each other off, and as he's getting dressed he says, "This was great! Let's do it again soon." A week goes by, then two. Emails go unanswered, phone calls aren't returned, and I realize I've been used and deceived.

I suppose some guys just get cold feet after that first time, decide tat a bi relationship isn't right for them. Perhaps they're afraid to confront their bisexuality, or are worried someone might learn their secret. Perhaps others are just stringing me along, more interested in a one-time fling than an ongoing friend with benefits.

I understand all the complex emotions surrounding bisex, but if I share with you a part of my sexual self -- a part that I keep hidden from the rest of the world -- If you take certain liberties with my body, and ask me to pleasure yours, at least have the damned decency to let me down easy and not to pull a vanishing act.

i think that can apply to all kinds of dating unfortunately. sometimes u try someone out, u go in with the intention of seeing the other person again or at least open. u give them a chance but it just doesn't workout. even if the other person is open to more. maybe u were used, maybe they just weren't interested. or maybe like u said, they might have a hard time accepting being with guys. what's crappy is u will not know. i agree it would be the nice thing to do to say it's not gonna workout. at least u know u had some fun, tried ur best, & not count on anything more.

Why are try to do some effective things, for example, searching out for a bi male on a 3some site. Maybe that's so interested.

I'm 60 and hadn't had a suck buddy since my early twenties. I recently started looking into finding someone after my wife just stopped having sex a couple of years ago. I was hesitant about another woman since that seems to always end badly, to much attachment. I saw a site called silver daddies, it's a bi site where you can find younger guys interested in older guys and vice versa. After a good deal of messages with people I had no interest in except one who backed out I met a guy who is perfect. Looking for the same thing as me. I was lucky or have been so far. He's a surgeon and wants total discretion. It went so smooth after all these years, his cock was in my mouth an hour after we met. I had almost forgotten how much I enjoyed giving oral. We haven't progressed very far but I'm pretty sure he wants to fuck me. I never did that and never wanted it, but now I'm looking forward to having this young guy being the first one in me.

Quote Originally Posted by cook690 View Post
    we have been on hear for a bit we are looking for a bi male or couple
    to join us. all we get is males cheating on the wife. my wife knows i like cock and we do it together. so stop hidding guys
    First, learn how to spell. You write like an illiterate redneck.

Second, why do people like you always scream "cheating male" as if there has never, ever been a woman who ever cheated? You, and all the rest of the inhibited, self-serving, holier-than-thou hypocrites who engage in any activities other than lights-off, man-woman, missionary all act like any man who does anything other than lay there while two women go at it is some sort of deviant.

What's the matter with you? Why are you so repressed about who and what you are that you feel like you have to stand on top of someone else to claim you're better than anyone else?

News flash, cupcake: You aren't.

lancer525 you are learning how others view you. You can't handle it. You need some mental help to get it together. True bisexuals don't cheat they share.

Quote Originally Posted by cfr50s View Post
    lancer525 you are learning how others view you. You can't handle it. You need some mental help to get it together. True bisexuals don't cheat they share.
    Who died and left you arbiter of what a "true" bisexual is? You have a lot of nerve thinking that anything you have to say has any bearing on anyone else. Your opinion is like an asshole. Everyone has assholes, and they're all full of shit.

And further, what the hell are you going on about? What has this to do with me, and where exactly do you get off addressing me like this?

My comment was in reference to an attitude from others, and one that is far too pervasive in today's society, and you have the unmitigated gall to try to make it about me?

Just exactly who the hell do you think you are?

why is it hard to find a bi guy....cause its not that easy to be open about a guy been Bi....not everyone is as ecceptable to that as you think.....

Quote Originally Posted by Joboo View Post
    I'm 60 and hadn't had a suck buddy since my early twenties. I recently started looking into finding someone after my wife just stopped having sex a couple of years ago. I was hesitant about another woman since that seems to always end badly, to much attachment. I saw a site called silver daddies, it's a bi site where you can find younger guys interested in older guys and vice versa. After a good deal of messages with people I had no interest in except one who backed out I met a guy who is perfect. Looking for the same thing as me. I was lucky or have been so far. He's a surgeon and wants total discretion. It went so smooth after all these years, his cock was in my mouth an hour after we met. I had almost forgotten how much I enjoyed giving oral. We haven't progressed very far but I'm pretty sure he wants to fuck me. I never did that and never wanted it, but now I'm looking forward to having this young guy being the first one in me.
    I am happy for you. Hope it fares well.

All this discussion about cheating Husbands looking for a little companionship and fun, Did you ask youselves whats his story? did his wife cheat on him? did he find out about it? did he forgive her and offer to open their marriage with no behind the back extras? did she just shut down sex 12 years ago with no explanation? will she not go to counseling? Did he keep his family together? If he could afford a Divorce would he?. There are a lot of reasons people and no Women I know has a Saintly Halo! its just people dealing with what life has dealt them. so Go easy on a guy who is just looking for a little intimacy and sex in his life!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lancer525 View Post
    Who died and left you arbiter of what a "true" bisexual is? You have a lot of nerve thinking that anything you have to say has any bearing on anyone else. Your opinion is like an asshole. Everyone has assholes, and they're all full of shit.

And further, what the hell are you going on about? What has this to do with me, and where exactly do you get off addressing me like this?

My comment was in reference to an attitude from others, and one that is far too pervasive in today's society, and you have the unmitigated gall to try to make it about me?

Just exactly who the hell do you think you are?
    They maybe should not have used what's called the "True Scotsman" argument. Such an argument is known as a logical fallacy and often denotes lack of thought. This noted two wrongs a right does not make.

They obviously were addressing you since you posted your observations, opinions in an openly public forum. It also seemed your posting was worded to illicit response from other human beings. Human beings do this weird thing called communication, well, at least they try and often in vain. You see communicating can be difficult even for those skilled at it. There isn't quite a way to see another person, to know all another person's history, know their state of mind, know how they'll perceive what is written in text.

My comment was in reference to an attitude from others, and one that is far too pervasive in today's society, ...
    Again, there's the difficulty in communicating. I could tell you the word hat for example, you might think about how your father wears a hat and reasonably understand that a hat is head gear. Maybe though, I mean hat in another way. It might be that when I say hat, I'm talking about condoms or even maybe the chair your ass is sitting in at the moment. Difficult to say if you pause a bit a think about it, truly.

No one can be sure comments at times relate to the whole of society or merely one person. How many folks wear hats, huh? Maybe you know the party who you're affronting here wears hats? You might like or dislike hats. Does it matter? Think before you dismiss it as not mattering. Clarify what you're attempting to communicate. I hold the opinion that our world might be many worlds. This is strictly my opinion based upon my education, experience and over all view/s of the world and life. Can I be wrong? Sure I can. Maybe I'm right thought, and maybe I just offered you an example of how to clarify your tone of voice in writing, clarify what you're communicating.

As much as you seek patience and understanding from others, you need to give that same amount back to others. This is what the Golden Rule means and it is usually a good rule of thumb in interpersonal communication. Yes, we do communicate interpersonally on this site as well as generally, as in our views about the ideas of the world around us. I hope I have offered some help. This was not intended to denigrate anyone nor commend anyone, but perhaps to let everyone take a deep breath and look for some common ground.

Now, can I tell you my idea for global peace involving fucking pants?

I’m in Calhoun, and haven’t had any cock in over a year, if y’all wanna come up, I would love to have you inside of me