Re: Invent a new term

sounds crowded. like twister

d

Bump it up!

bump up Fresia

I saw this position called 169 which is the term I use now. We do this with the wife and I in a 69 with the guy drilling her doggie. There is another position where her and I are facing each other, I enter her, she lays back, our legs are along each others torso and my dick is bent down and into her. We use this position alone because it provides me with a great view of her getting fucked. With a partner, it exposes the clit, and shaft, providing a guest with an oral treat. Hard to describe, so here is the wife and I with a friend, in this position. You can see how the pussy and cock are both available. That position could be called the 'bobbing bird'
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5a.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	58.6 KB 
ID:	34397

I kinda like the sound of: "Tongue, Hung, n Cheek" .... or "Thung-n-Cheek", for short.
    And I very much like the thought of it.

lucky wife!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypersexual11 View Post
    I saw this position called 169 which is the term I use now. We do this with the wife and I in a 69 with the guy drilling her doggie. There is another position where her and I are facing each other, I enter her, she lays back, our legs are along each others torso and my dick is bent down and into her. We use this position alone because it provides me with a great view of her getting fucked. With a partner, it exposes the clit, and shaft, providing a guest with an oral treat. Hard to describe, so here is the wife and I with a friend, in this position. You can see how the pussy and cock are both available. That position could be called the 'bobbing bird'
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5a.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	58.6 KB 
ID:	34397

Rereading all the posts can be fun. In May of 2011 I didn't think of a name. Looking back, the "Double-Bliss" sounded good but just didn't seem quite accurate. I would propose the "Triple-Bliss." If you think about it, it is a heavenly activity for all concerned. The lady is getting the joy of oral stimulation as well as penetration, the man is receiving the same and the licker, particularly if he/she enjoys it, gets the wonderful taste of both the man and the woman from the cream pie in the making as well as the dual clean up afterward.

Hypersexual11 has a nice variation (great photo), but there is another I enjoy even more. The man on his back, the lady in reverse cowboy, and licker having free access in between their legs.

Considering these three possible positions, "Triple-Bliss" sounds even better.
    The hardest part is not finding out who we need to be, it is being content with who we are.

Fucklicking.