Register

View Poll Results: Bi Men: Do you enjoy anal sex?

Voters
1535. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I do

1,308 85.21%
  • No, I don't

227 14.79%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Bi Men and Anal ... Do you Enjoy it or not?

Reading these posts again got me really wanting the feel of a good hard man pounding my ass. I had to clean out and am now riding my 9inch toy. Wish it was the real thing. I loke any position while taking a dick up me. I like to finish him off with him on his back with me riding him.He does not have to move at all as I will milk him with my ass until he cums.Fuck yes I love it.Need it now.

Love it! Would rather do that than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by HaroldSaxon View Post
    Love it! Would rather do that than anything else.
    I love receiving anal. nothin like a big cock hitting all the right spots

Looove anal, so much pleasure

Yes having a cock in my ass is so good. I just got Fucked this morning by a 9 inch dicik he dropped a huge load up my ass. I definitely love anal. If possible I will let him hit it again tonight

Don't know yet but .... I am willing to try receiving as well as giving.

well I got to try anal this past year. first time was ok and the second a little better. I want to fine someone to realy fuck me good. got the strapon in my ass now

I love it a lot. There is noting in the world that feels as good as when the head of a nice hard cock pops into into my hole. I often have an anal O when it enters me. when the head is just about to come out it is a beautiful feeling. When the hed hits my P spot I have an anal O and may have 25 or more anal orgasms while being fucked. If I am licking a lady while it is happening I will come when either of them cum, with out touching myself. I also love it when being pegged by a lady.With a lady it can last much longer which is very a nice thing.

Yeah, I love it, but as a top. Ass is just an excellent thing to fuck. I love the look on a man's face and the noise he makes as he takes me inside. And when he fucks back as hard as I'm fucking him ... damn, that is just the best.

oh yes i love it and when he comes in me it feels even better

I also love the feeling of a man in me.It is the most erotic thing that can happen between two men. Being pegged is great as well.I would rather be fucked than sucked or to suck.

Quote Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
    Oh yea I love it. There's nothing like a nice hot hard cock sliding in and out !!
    yea buddy love a nice hard cock in me then filling me with cum

First time was painful and I couldn't wait for him to finish so we could stop.

The last time was amazing though I've found that it is so much more enjoyable when I'm in control. Going fast hurts for me, not at the anus but deep inside at certain angles.

Don't know yet but want to find out. My little ass has been so horny for some cock. I want to feel a man pumping on my butt with his hard cock deep inside me. I want his seed.

I've recently discovered the use of toys which really opened up my world(no pun intended). Every guy wants to GIVE it. Because I started using a few different toys it just makes me curious to have it be warm skin and making someone happy whilst doing it. so I vote yes.

Wizzee

Well, I'm still a bi-virgin, my first ex-wife and I found out my ass is sensitive, and I love playing with vibes and dildos. One night as we were in a 69, she sloid a vibe in me for the first time. She said my cum was so hard, it almost felt like it was going to blow the back of her head off! It became a normal part of our having sex, either just the two of us, or with one of her girl-friends. That first time with a vibe was over 30 years ago, and I'm still looking for a gentle top to give me the REAL thing...

Best feeling in my entire life. I picked up this adorable young blond guy at the park restroom and took him home. I was to fuck him first, then he would fuck me. Unknown to me he had several loads in him, when my cock slid into all that warm cum I only lasted about 5 strokes and blasted my own huge load in with the others. It was incredible. Then he fucked me and unloaded in my ass. This was like 20 years ago. I begged him to stay the night, but he wanted to get back to the restroom for more loads, I reluctantly took him back.

Love it, both give and take...

I LOVE it big time Wife hates it But My Male friends Loves it too so it is a win win for Me

I love anal

My guess that if everyone had a prostat, anal sex would be more accepted. I'm all for it, as a man!
    Klaatu barada nikto

I have to say this would be my favorite part of my sexual satisfaction! But.......I have a few ways I like to do it!
    First of all I love sex with men and if there was a woman involved that would make it better for all. I don't look at cock size when I have the opportunity for anal sex, I look at the body size. If a man is larger than me or even close to the same size as me, I want to bottom to him. He would be able to control the movements more, move me around like he wants me to be and just the feeling of the larger man on top of me is just amazing. If the man is my size or smaller than me, than I would be the top and have my way with him and move him around like I want him to be. Both positions are wonderful and I would do either position with any man that wants it any way. My personal preferences above are my ideal positions.
    The best looking position for me is when the person or me is on there back and getting from behind. When I top this way I love to watch his cock laying hard as can be, him or me rubbing on his cock, his balls hitting me from the movement of our sex. When the balls make contact and everything else is in full contact and moving what a sensation that is!
    Now add a woman to the mix! This is a party I am still wanting to join. Nothing more sensual than to have a woman loving all over two men and everyone in full satisfaction! I thought I had this opportunity once before but it come to find out the other wasn't bi and he didn't want to touch the other male he wanted only the woman. But still had a wonderful time watching his cock and her pussy together.

This is my first time posting anything like this and I hope I have rambled on for anyone.

LOVE THIS SITE!

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyd270 View Post
    Don't know yet but want to find out. My little ass has been so horny for some cock. I want to feel a man pumping on my butt with his hard cock deep inside me. I want his seed.
    I finally got it in the ass about a week ago. He bent me over the side of the bed and fucked me. It was a little uncomfortable until he got it in. After that his hard cock felt so good inside me. I loved feeling him pumping on my tight hole with his hard cock. He made me into a bottom boy. Looking forward to some more and yes I liked it.
    Last edited by mikeyd270; Sep 19, 2013 at 1:00 PM.

I love giving and receiving anal, definatley something that you grow into over time.
    I've always known my arsehole- more so than my prostate- as an erogenous zone, even if I wasn't into men I think I'd still be anally receptive and I'd be using butt plugs or getting girlfriends to fuck me with a strapon.

Quote Originally Posted by taz321 View Post
    I really want to enjoy it, I ejoyed it when I had a toy used on me but when I tried the real thing for some reason I could'nt get his cock in me because of the pain. I know that I am really horny to feel what it's like to have a nice real cock going in and out of my tight little hole! I want to find a guy that I know is disease free so I can ride him bareback so I can feel what it's like to have a guy shoot his cum in me. I have heard it is really hot!!
    Not a big fan of barebacking, although I haven't tried it. What made me respond to your post though was that my boyfriend swears he can feel me cumming inside him when I ejaculate wearing a condom. He says he can feel my Dick quivering and the warmth spreading as my spunk seeps around my cock inside the condom. When other guys have blown their load fucking me with condoms though I've never felt it.
    Real men take it up the arse!

I only had it once with a toy and loved it. Would love to try the real thing or strapon

Yes, I love it. Would like to find someone on this site that can fuck me on a regular basis.

I don't think yes is quite suficent

i love it, the bigger the better size does count.

I did anal once a long time ago and found it to be a good experience.
    I do look to doing it again with the right stud.

I can't wait to try