Register

View Poll Results: Bi Men: Do you enjoy anal sex?

Voters
1535. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I do

1,308 85.21%
  • No, I don't

227 14.79%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Bi Men and Anal ... Do you Enjoy it or not?

I LOVED it. Was so erotic and felt so good

had cock once, kind of enjoyed the pain too. i only met the guy 10 minutes before he fucked me bareback. he came far too quickly though, all over my ass and back. dont really want to fuck another guy, unless he is wearing heels and stockings, then id have to !!

Really prefer to be top, and the feeling is sensational. Occasionally if the circumstances are right also like to be fucked and its normally due to the passion of the moment.
    Be Good........if you cant be good, be careful............if you cant be careful............DONT GET CAUGHT.

what's not to like. it's the most incredible feeling. i feel sorry for those that can't relax enough to enjoy it.

oh hell yes!! i love to feel that cock sliding in and out and the pressure of the man pushing against my butt putting that pressure to get it in deeper....i love the feeling!! dont guess i have ever had such a feeling as a nice cock inside me.

well, Tin, you wouldnt have a problem with a volunteer if we lived close. i love to bottom and just any way you want to put it in....

Quote Originally Posted by TinTin View Post
    Really prefer to be top, and the feeling is sensational. Occasionally if the circumstances are right also like to be fucked and its normally due to the passion of the moment.

i have a fantasy of having 2 or 3 guys with plenty of lube take care of all three...dont think i would have any trouble at all taking all 3.

While I haven't had the pleasure of the real thing yet, I know that my 10" toy feels wickedly out of this world!!!! Will be riding that one to dreamland very soon tonight... Can't wait for my wife to say I can get the real thing!!! She's a little nervous about it right now where we live... Ya know, a "Don't ask, don't tell" thing...

Yes, it is one of the things about being bi I really enjoy. The deep penation of a hard mans love.

I also prefer to top however, my wife is slowly teaching me with her strap on. In the heat of the moment I'm sure I would love to bottom. As for now I'm a top.

i would love to feel a man's cock in my ass..i am sure the feeling must be fantastic..in and out in and out..ohhhh i gotta go getting really horny

I have sex with men sometimes who don't want me to fuck them. Just oral and mutual masturbation. It's better than nothing, but still very frustrating at times.

I have only had anal once...and loved it! I stayed hard the whole time! I took it on my back first but when he turned me over and fucked me doggy...wow!!!

That was too long ago!

Wow - hot post lynn. Makes me want it

Not enough expierience here to say yes or no, but willing to try, both giving and recieveing, have had a vibe and dildo used on me was amazing though.

I not only enjoy it, I go nuts over it! Being pegged or taking the real thing is very erotic.From what I have heard on here I may be luckier than most. be it a strapon or a nice hard cock I will have 20 or more anal orgasms will it is going on. If I am sucking while being pegged or giving the lady oral while being topped. I will cum when one othe my partners cums. Even if I am not being touched. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Definitely in the yes camp here. I learned long ago while in my teens the joys of anal sex. I found my Mother's vibrator and used it frequently, yes I always cleaned it with soap and water afterwards. Although I have never had a real live one in there, I've always had a dildo or two to play with. The pic below has my two current ones, both bought from the Fleshlight website. Going to add the third and larger one soon.

The blue one is 6L X 4G.
    The Purple is 7L X 4.5G.

Should the circumstance ever arise, I'd welcome a real live cock being guided by someone else.

If I were left to only one position for sex, for the rest of my life it would be anal....Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Howard2.jpg 
Views:	425 
Size:	16.4 KB 
ID:	14457

Humpin buns nice. Otherwise, guess I'm still straight.

Bending over and grabbing my ankles, I would say I love it LOL...

Love it! Only been pegged before, would love the real deal though. Being gagged and fucked hard in my ass is about as close to heaven as I've ever been.

Yup, top, bottom, middle, all good.

yes I do
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

My favorite kind of sex. I've topped once or twice, but I really love being the receiver. If I have a considerate, patient partner, there's just nothing finer than having a nice hot cock in my ass. Once I relax and get comfortable, it's just so-o damned erotic feeling his thrusts get deeper and more urgent, till he's grabbing my hips and pounding away. Then, when he comes, I squeeze him and milk every drop. Oh yes, I do really enjoy being fucked.

I just got fucked in the ass last night for the first time, I don't think I'll ever suck another cock if the guy isn't willing to fuck me. My new motto "no fuck, no suck". In short, I LOVED IT! I would love to get gang banged by about 3 guys!
    Last edited by Sexy Bottom; Mar 26, 2013 at 10:26 PM.

nice pic! Is that you?

I love fucking someone in the ass and love getting it...it is all good.

Mrs. Scoody and I have some regulars we play with. One is a young pro boxer. Pretty well known boxer who fought on HBO a few weeks ago. The other is a couple. A big burly biker and his wife. I have been bi since I was 13. I have always loved to suck cock but when it came to anal play, I was always the top. I was never the one on the recieving end in until our second meet up with the boxer. He had been bi for only a short time and it had only involved mutual blowjob sessions. It was my wife who convinced us to fuck. She had always wanted to see two guys fuck each other.

It started off with her sucking both our dicks, then having us both suck our cocks then she lubed my ass and then guided his cock into my ass. The was some discomfort at first but no real pain. That passed after a few moments and it was nothing but pleasure after that. Once the boxer started seeing that I was enjoying it, he started to pound me hard. I was in heaven. My wife positioned herself under me and sucked my cock while I got hammered. I felt his cock get harder and swell inside of me and I blew my load into Mrs. Scoody's mouth. The boxer pulled out and rubbed his cock in between my ass cheeks as he came all over my back. He immedeately went back into my ass and pounded me again. This time he blew his load deep inside of me. We all got into the shower together and my wife blew us both to completion.

Since then we have met up with the boxer twice more. I love being fucked by him. I only bottom when my wife is involved. I have a male fwb that I do a couple of times a month but I am always top with him.

I am a total bottom love having my ass filled. The only thing better is having more than 1 cock waiting thier turn

You had to ask! OK, just me I’m sure… Yes I do, but (no pun intended) only when “it’s” a bit thicker then I’m used to and (oh this is soooo bad) and when I can actually feel the throbbing cum in me. I know, I know. Over the top…sorry all…