Register

View Poll Results: Bi Men: Do you enjoy anal sex?

Voters
1535. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I do

1,308 85.21%
  • No, I don't

227 14.79%
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Re: Bi Men and Anal ... Do you Enjoy it or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Fzmr9t View Post
    Iā€™d had a few objects plus a couple of guys in there, butt this was the biggest thing I put in my ass, and it took some time and A LOT of attempts I measured it at 5 1/2ā€ and 4-4 1/2ā€ thick
    Attachment 49872
    success!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D749F143-9DF2-49D2-B7BC-14B03909A878.jpeg 
Views:	353 
Size:	50.4 KB 
ID:	49873

Yes I do enjoy anal sex either giving or receiving!!!

hoping ur appetite for pizza never goes away

I love it! It's such a turn on having a man inside me and knowing how much it pleases him to use me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakesnake View Post
    I love it! It's such a turn on having a man inside me and knowing how much it pleases him to use me.

I love the feeling also!

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    hoping ur appetite for pizza never goes away
    I love being delivered to!

I have enjoyed self anal play since 8 or 9.I used anything phalic shaped to insert into my bottom for the fullness sensation while I masturbated. For my teen years I became sexually active at 12 with women. I did have a woman when I was 19 pull my penis out of her vagina and guide it to her anus while we were in the missionary position. She just pulled my hips guiding my cock into her with only a little wisp of pain in her breathing. I came in her and it was really good to cum in her bareback and not have to wear a condom.
    At the age of 34 I met a guy (Mike). He was my instructor for a class I was taking using medical diagnostic tools. He was giving me some private help to learn how to use these tools. The medical device had to be used on bare skin so I was shirt less which I had no problem with. Over the course of a month or so my level of clothes came down to underwear one day. I then was reduced to a hand towel over my penis. I was excited but nervous because I was not sure where this was going to lead. He asked if I was okay with no towel and I said sure. Shortly after that my semi erect penis was being stroked with his lubed up hand. I stopped him before orgasm and finished myself off. The next time we met for training ended up getting oral by him and cumming in his mouth. I then jacked him off and he shot 5-6 sprays of cum about 18 inches over his shoulder. The next meeting was a little training but he did oral on me and while on my back he slid up to my chest and lined his penis to my hole. He lubed his penis and my hole bareback. He pushed into me without any pain at all. He did some small thrusts to be sure I was okay with his thick penis that was upward shaped. This stroked my prostate so much I had an anal orgasm hands free. Since my hole was in spasm from cumming it pushed him to the edge. He asked if he could cum in me and I said yes. Oh what a flood of cum he gave me. Combined with my orgasm and him thrusting in me I almost passed out from pleasure.
    We met two more time for training and sex. He moved away though.
    I met a gay bottom that I topped off and on for 5 years. I have met a few guys that have been verse. I like bottom with a gentle guy. I also enjoy an occasional anal encounter as a top with a woman.

Love it so much, as long as it is not too big. I love a smaller thinner one

It is so nice to feel this throbbing cock slide in and out. It should never stop. When your lover lets his load go, the excitement and feeling is beautiful. Now I need more!
    Rick

I have always been a Top. . .There is only one man that I would let screw me. . . Alas, I'll never see him again. C'est la Vie.

Yes, I enjoy it! I like to service a cock in my mouth as I am being fucked.

I use big toys and most men I can barely feel in me

I think the reason I love it so much is knowing that I can have a married man get so fucking hard and want to cream my ass. We make excuses to travel up north to my cabin for some man fun. He loves that I never have a headache or am too tired, I am always ready for his cock and he loves spreading my ass cheeks for his enjoyment. When up north we are always naked and sucking each other. My favorite is putting some old sheets on the bed and after a good pounding we fall asleep and upon waking up he attacks my ass again and his morning erections are intense and incredible.

i love it, i love the feel of someone licking my hole, and getting it nice and wet, i love the feel of them fingering me, getting me ready for the best part, i love the feel of hard cock slowly entering my tight hole, every inch of it getting deeper and deeper, i love when they get into it and start to pound me harder, i love to feel the cum inside me, or on me, and tell me how good it feels! fuck, i need dick

I enjoy it as well!

I love it! For the guys trying it, you GOTTA relax! Especially your ass! You can't tighten up. Try either a guy with a smaller cock or try a small dildo and work your way up. But I'm still trying a regular fuckbud tp help me!

Haven't had a real cock inside me yet but yeah, I do enjoy it with my toys!!

I absolutely love it in the ass, really like giving it too! Makes me feel sexually complete when I get it.

It's fantastic. I love a big large warm cock pounding my ass. It's ecstasy when a guy cums in me. I've become a total bottom. I started putting things up my man hole when I was 10 or 11. I learned to relax my sphincter at a very young age. Damn I've got to call my fuck buddy. Wife is out of town this week. I need a good fucking. I can't wait.

yes I love it the feel of a man inside me and when he starts pulsating inside of me

i do enjoy a cock in my ass

I think anyone who doesn't enjoy this from either end must be doing it wrong.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned receiving a strap-on from a woman under this topic!... I've found strap-on sex with a willing and enthusiastic lady to be incredibly hot. And it's a great way for a man to embrace his bisexual side in a safe and supportive way with the special woman he loves (and who loves him!)... Women have told me they can really enjoy the experience of being the giver with a strap-on.... It's so exciting when you can really exclaim the pleasure of receiving, even crying out for MORE!

Honestly, as a bi man, I'm to the point with women that I'm almost always asking for them to include my man pussy within our sex play. Fortunately, they usually say YES.

Quote Originally Posted by taz321 View Post
    I really want to enjoy it, I ejoyed it when I had a toy used on me but when I tried the real thing for some reason I could'nt get his cock in me because of the pain. I know that I am really horny to feel what it's like to have a nice real cock going in and out of my tight little hole! I want to find a guy that I know is disease free so I can ride him bareback so I can feel what it's like to have a guy shoot his cum in me. I have heard it is really hot!!
    if you have used toy then start with toys get very lubed you can't over lube the more the better once your ready have your partner go slow still to painful go back to the toy again then try again .

I love anal sex , buttfucking I love everything about it from the way someone puts their butt out there for me to the body movements and the vocal sounds the feel and sight of their tight sexy anal ring gripping and stroking my cock as we fuck and even better if the person cums whether they are hard or not having them reach orgasm while I am inside of them .......oh man I love it

Oh Goddess I love getting fucked in the ass. The right size dick with a man who knows what he's doing can butt fuck me until I am cross-eyed and weak-kneed. Sometimes my girl friend will do me with a dildo that can leave me breathless. We haven't tried a strap-on yet.

Yes I do love getting fucked in the ass and I love fucking some ass also!!

I know I love having dildos in my ass. I just have not had the opportunity the have the real thing.

In the mouth..in the ass...both are great

I love Cock and when I see one I want it in my mouth ! Or ass !