Register

View Poll Results: Bi Men: Do you enjoy anal sex?

Voters
1535. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I do

1,308 85.21%
  • No, I don't

227 14.79%
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Re: Bi Men and Anal ... Do you Enjoy it or not?

So far only been playing with a dildo. Water based lube makes for a smooth uneventful entry once I get things relaxed. That with some manual stimulation and I'm having a nice big orgasm. I started looking into this because my prostate is almost 62 years old now. The stimulation seems to be helping. I would like to find a local friend to try this with as well as some nice oral.

Quote Originally Posted by darkstar27 View Post
    I love it. First time was as a teen with one of my older brothers friends on sleep over, he wanted to "practice" for when we had a chance to be with a real girl, from kissing to sucking each other to fucking we tried it all! I found that I really enjoyed played the girl in that game. This lasted about a year or so and after the first time he had me always the girls role and would even have me wear his sisters clothes for him too. I grew up to be more straight than gay but sometimes I crave a "practice" session and still love playing the feminine role in sex with other men.
    must've been quite the catch in bed for a girl, with all that practice! it's too bad he never let u practice being with a girl on him. i think it would've been fair.

I'm supposed to hook up with a guy this afternoon that wants me to top him...I've never topped, always bottomed for my girlfriend when she pegged me. I'm a little nervous about it but I have to figure fucking a guys ass can't feel much different than fucking a girls ass which I've done a few times. I'm nervous about it but excited at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by D2227s View Post
    ... I have to figure fucking a guys ass can't feel much different than fucking a girls ass which I've done a few times.
    So it would seem! But there's a bonus: You'll (probably) get to suck a nice cock somewhere along the way!

I love receiving anal and love toys also. Ive only done a few women and they've done me too. Ive only topped one male, and guess I rather be on receiving end. Wish I could find a hung top near me to ride.

but if it was a girl he might get to lick a nice pussy somewhere along the way too! guess it depends what ur in the mood to eat
    Quote Originally Posted by silkyhoselover View Post
    So it would seem! But there's a bonus: You'll (probably) get to suck a nice cock somewhere along the way!

I LOVE it, there is nothing like it. But I'm yet to experiencing cumming as I'm being fucked. I came close a few times. I hope it will happen tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by biguycancun View Post
    There is nothing like it. The physical sensations are incredible and once you learn to "fuck back" you can actually pace the encounter and play your lover like a violin.

And then there's the complete submission, when he enters you and you surrender completely, letting him use you, waiting for him to cum inside you while praying that he never stops. In time, if you're lucky, you'll learn to cum as he fucks you (the wonderful anal orgasm), and if you cum together, wow!

Thank you for the great description. You made me want to get fucked right now.

Quote Originally Posted by friskyous View Post
    Absolutely love it! I used toys/objects for many years but nothing compares to the feeling of a nice cock inside you. It is quite a sensation and addictive. As someone here mentioned, the excitement of knowing it;s going to happen, feeling him press against your opening, the feel of his skin against yours as he buries it deep makes my knees weak. The pounding just leaves me breathless.. and when you feel and hear him coming it's an all consuming sensation. Ii do like the squishy feeling after he fills me full of cum too. I've only had one guy do me and he has yet to make me cum while fucking me but I hold out hopes.
    And I too would like tohave more than one guy at a time.. ideal number would be three...

I feel exactly the same, sucking and being sucked is great, but there is nothing more satisfactory for me than getting a good fuck.

Love. It.

As a total bottom I really enjoy anal sex. Not only do I enjoy it I crave it. Less than an hour ago my buddy made a deposit in my man pussy. We are early morning sex bums and he loves our early morning hookups. He finds me ready and clean in the basement and as he walks in he is undoing his pants and shoves his swollen cock between my lips and then while he uses liberal amounts of lube drives it home. After he makes his deposit he thanks me and leaves, but don’t worry I too have gotten off as he always seems to hit my sweet spot and there is a load of my cum on my chest. Yes I do love getting fucked.

One thing, fellas... gotta make sure you clean it out first, else your top gets poopdick. ��
    ------------
    Doesn't anyone find it odd that an attractive face is one of the criteria by which we decide to lick the area from which someone urinates?

Anal for me is like candy to a baby, this week i am in Ft Worth staying at the Hilton Downtown and my long time friend visits me when i'm in town. He gives me the full Monty, creams my throat and finishes off in my ass. As far as liking anal, all i can say is hell yes, the more the better.

As a total Top I absolutely love anal sex - the feel of spreading that tight ring until it snaps tight on my shaft and my mushroom head is inside. Heaven! And then slowly working the length of my cock into a tight bottom......fantastic!

I enjoy it. Lately the thought of finding a girlfriend to peg or fist me is hot as well.

I absolutely love anal pleasure. IÂ’ve yet to have the real thing but enjoy pegging fairly regularly. I figure if a dildo feels so good, a real cock must be that much better.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGuy4BiCouples View Post
    As a total Top I absolutely love anal sex - the feel of spreading that tight ring until it snaps tight on my shaft and my mushroom head is inside. Heaven! And then slowly working the length of my cock into a tight bottom......fantastic!
    that description makes me crave bottoming

no, not even the thought of it.

I love it,,,, cuz tight,,, he has to start off slow,,,, but soon i am moaning,,,, and begging,,,, once he gets in me deep,,, i will promise to do anything haha,,, but then i am a
    closet slut

OOOOHHHHH baby, I love it! Relaxing as best I can while he pushes his cock in my ass. Feeling my ass stretch until his cock head jumps inside, then waiting for him to slowly push the length of his cock inside me, yeah, I love it. Then letting him fuck me deep and waiting patiently until he explodes inside me. Yeah, I love anal sex, Im a total bottom

Toys are great when I want some seriously deep penetration (over 14"), but the genuine thing is always much better, in my estimation. It's more about the playing and lead-up to the anal entry. As far as topping goes, I enjoy that just as much as I enjoy bottoming.

Hell yeah, I enjoy it!! It's awesome!!

I absolutely love it

I never have so far. I'm sure I will do it and enjoy it when the correct situation arises with the right person.

Quote Originally Posted by Topher1972 View Post
    I absolutely love anal pleasure. IÂ’ve yet to have the real thing but enjoy pegging fairly regularly. I figure if a dildo feels so good, a real cock must be that much better.
    i had a thick dildo that I finally was able to insert fully and it was awesome, and I had smaller actual cock that wasn’t as long, nor as thick. I’d take the actual cock every time! For me, it’s the act of being with someone in that way, much more than just the act itself. Kinda like comparing jerking off and swallowing my own cum vs giving someone a blow job and swallowing their cum

I love to wear a medium buttplug as much as possible. It keeps you open just in case!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin_C50 View Post
    Personally, I love it!

I am a total submissive anal slut.. I love giving my pussy up!! Being with a guy with a nice big thick cock is heaven!!
    sucking his cock and feeling it grow in your mouth and knowing you are going to ride that big cock is so erotic.. feeling that big mushroom head agents your hole pressing stretching you out to fit inside.. then all at once it slides in.. I love it when he slammed it home balls deep.. making me weak In the knees and taking my breath away.. I love him to be aggressive and kinda dom.. pounding me pulling my hair and spanking me🤪🧐😜 feeling him thrust in and out of me.. then feeling his cock swell and hearing his breathing change and he starts to stiffen up thrusting hard and as deep as he can.. then he rams it in hard and he squirts hot juicy cum stream after stream deep inside me.. when done he fucks me slow to make sure as much of his cum stays inside me as possible.. feeling it run down my legs!! Then I suck him clean hoping he gets hard again so I will get fucked again..
    I am a man that just made another man get hard with excitement.. he then put his cock in my pussy and fucked me like he would a women.. he enjoyed it enough to blow his seed deep inside of me.. I did this!! I made him cum and he made me cum.. so yes oh god yes I love anal being fucked❤️🤪❤️😏❤️😜❤️

OK, first of all, go for the smaller guy for your first time. Don't break your ass with the monster just yet. Next, prep yourself. By prepping I don't just mean cleaning yourself out. After that, lube your hole by really getting it in there. You can get a lube shooter, if you want. Next, insert a small plug and put on something that will keep it in place (like a thong). Keep the plug in for an hour before getting fucked. By that time, your body will relax a bit and operate with the "invasion."

Many people will tell you not to use a de-sensitizer, but I do. I use "Anal Eze" before lubing my hole and putting the plug in.

Next, give that small cocked guy a thrill by having him take your cherry. And enjoy!

Nothing like it.

I’d had a few objects plus a couple of guys in there, butt this was the biggest thing I put in my ass, and it took some time and A LOT of attempts I measured it at 5 1/2” and 4-4 1/2” thick
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	31CF6698-80F4-4865-B9C2-E87A50849D6A.jpeg 
Views:	362 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	49872