Register

View Poll Results: Bi Men: Do you enjoy anal sex?

Voters
1535. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I do

1,308 85.21%
  • No, I don't

227 14.79%
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Bi Men and Anal ... Do you Enjoy it or not?

Personally, I love it!

Re: Bi Men and Anal ... Do you Enjoy it or not?

I really want to enjoy it, I ejoyed it when I had a toy used on me but when I tried the real thing for some reason I could'nt get his cock in me because of the pain. I know that I am really horny to feel what it's like to have a nice real cock going in and out of my tight little hole! I want to find a guy that I know is disease free so I can ride him bareback so I can feel what it's like to have a guy shoot his cum in me. I have heard it is really hot!!
    Live and let live for love and happiness are yours to give.

Quote Originally Posted by taz321 View Post
    I really want to enjoy it, I ejoyed it when I had a toy used on me but when I tried the real thing for some reason I could'nt get his cock in me because of the pain. I know that I am really horny to feel what it's like to have a nice real cock going in and out of my tight little hole! I want to find a guy that I know is disease free so I can ride him bareback so I can feel what it's like to have a guy shoot his cum in me. I have heard it is really hot!!
    Taz, first you have to be with a guy you are very comfortable with and trust. Your probably to excited and tense up, just relax and go slow, use lots of lube. I've done anal a number of times, I love it, and feeling your lover get off inside you takes it to a whole other level of pleasure. I hope this helps and enjoy.

Oh yea I love it. There's nothing like a nice hot hard cock sliding in and out !!

get you some anal eze which is a lube and use it on yourself and rub it on the muscle real well and wait for just a few minutes for it to work. it takes away a lot of the pain but after you get it in then you will relax and then it will feel good. i use lidocaine 5% on mine. it will make you feel a lot better about it.

Quote Originally Posted by taz321 View Post

Oh god yes, dildo or cock, luv being fucked and luv to fuck ass. A warm thick cock inside me, damn the feeling is incredible, especially if I'm with someone I can bareback with safely, feel their warm cum mmm

When done right, and I'm in the mood, yes, thoroughly so.
    beautifully non-discriminatory
    It's not just black and white, but many beautiful shades of gray

There is nothing like it. The physical sensations are incredible and once you learn to "fuck back" you can actually pace the encounter and play your lover like a violin.

And then there's the complete submission, when he enters you and you surrender completely, letting him use you, waiting for him to cum inside you while praying that he never stops. In time, if you're lucky, you'll learn to cum as he fucks you (the wonderful anal orgasm), and if you cum together, wow!

It's a very interesting feeling.. It's been quite awhile but when I'm in the mood, I really love it. And each time is different. Not doing it very often means that I can't really practice the process. Even when we lived as a 3sum, anal sex between us guys was not a regular occurrence.

So, it's a definite maybe.

CC

I've responded to this in various other forum topics which more or less are about the same thing...don't know why I'm going to respond again but maybe it's because I'm reaffirming for myself and others that this can be and is usually a pleasant experience. This type of sexual activity is not high on my list nor something that dominates my interests. But no doubt, when the timing is right and the energy is flowing just the right way, this is something that is highly enjoyable and can be erotic...
    The key is to relax and tune in like any other sexual experience. And when that's going on, the pleasure is amazing. When not, the opposite seems to be the case....
    To repeat myself; since this activity is not the dominate sexual practice for me, when it does occur, I usually enjoy it immensely.

Smile Re: Bi Men and Anal ... Do you Enjoy it or not?

luv fucking a nice clean tight ass

Quote Originally Posted by biguycancun View Post
    There is nothing like it. The physical sensations are incredible and once you learn to "fuck back" you can actually pace the encounter and play your lover like a violin.

And then there's the complete submission, when he enters you and you surrender completely, letting him use you, waiting for him to cum inside you while praying that he never stops. In time, if you're lucky, you'll learn to cum as he fucks you (the wonderful anal orgasm), and if you cum together, wow!

Whew! Now I need to find something to occupy my mind... besides what I just read!

I love the feeling of a dildo sliding in and out. I can only imagine/fantasise what a real cock must feel like. From all accounts so far it sounds hot!

I do not like anal sex.
    I would do it to you if you like it.
    However, if your small that would take care of the problem of pain.
    If your big, it woud be nothing but pain.
    If your not in there at all, big or small.
    JEM

I have done it once and loved it. Would love to try it again in many positions

yes i enjoy anal sex both with men and women.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 092.jpg   085.jpg  

YES YES YES !!!

Yes, I really enjoy receiving anal.

Definitely, yes. i lovethe feeling of a hard cock inside of me and when possible bareback is the best. the feeling of another man making loveto me is just pure pleasure.

Yes have done both being fucked and doing the fucking and I prefer to do the fucking.Nothing like my cock sliding up a tight ass.

Women who watch their husbands or boyfriends for the first time having their dick sucked and then fucking a guy become buck wild. Just typing this makes me wish I had a couple to please right now.

hell yeah i love it

mudpaws you know you love him

I've never had the real thing in my ass, but I do love stretching my butt with dildos. As good as the fake cock feels, I'm sure a real one would be even better.

Oh yes love it. The first few times it hurt like hell till I learn how to relax. Once u learn to relax and just let it slide in and out there's nothing like it. I have cum with out touching my cock many times.

Quote Originally Posted by ErosUrge View Post
    I've responded to this in various other forum topics which more or less are about the same thing...don't know why I'm going to respond again but maybe it's because I'm reaffirming for myself and others that this can be and is usually a pleasant experience. This type of sexual activity is not high on my list nor something that dominates my interests. But no doubt, when the timing is right and the energy is flowing just the right way, this is something that is highly enjoyable and can be erotic...
    The key is to relax and tune in like any other sexual experience. And when that's going on, the pleasure is amazing. When not, the opposite seems to be the case....
    To repeat myself; since this activity is not the dominate sexual practice for me, when it does occur, I usually enjoy it immensely.
    I have to agree with this. I've tried anal with two guys and neither attempt was successful by any measure. It's just too painful for me and I guess I'm not able to relax enough to enjoy it. There isn't anything I would enjoy more than to be mounted and completely dominated by a man who is gentle and patient. I imagine having my ass drilled to the hilt by a long, hard rod that I sucked to a full erection first, and then feeling my partner cum inside of me after fucking me for an hour. Problem is, I seek out guys with huge cocks to satisfy my oral fetish and unfortunately, they are not able to fuck me without a lot of pain. So, I guess one day, I'll come across a guy who is a little more manageable and although not the same as stretching my lips around a meaty shaft, I think I'll be successful at getting him into my ass.

get you some anal eaze or lidocaine. i have back trouble and have some lidocaine 5% which will really do the trick for pain but i always relax and when the penis touches you where it is supposed to enter then push out as he pushes in and you will slide right over the cock without much pain. after he is in you for a while all pain subsides and you will enjoy the pumping in and out sensation of the cock passing the sphincter muscle. you can feel it in the belly if he has a long cock and just feels great!!!

Quote Originally Posted by frontierman2011 View Post
    I have to agree with this. I've tried anal with two guys and neither attempt was successful by any measure. It's just too painful for me and I guess I'm not able to relax enough to enjoy it. There isn't anything I would enjoy more than to be mounted and completely dominated by a man who is gentle and patient. I imagine having my ass drilled to the hilt by a long, hard rod that I sucked to a full erection first, and then feeling my partner cum inside of me after fucking me for an hour. Problem is, I seek out guys with huge cocks to satisfy my oral fetish and unfortunately, they are not able to fuck me without a lot of pain. So, I guess one day, I'll come across a guy who is a little more manageable and although not the same as stretching my lips around a meaty shaft, I think I'll be successful at getting him into my ass.

try toy's didnt like it
    but wow when i got the real thing
    that was it im hooked
    bottom all the way for me

Yes...love it! Toys too.....

I LOVE having a nice, big cock buried balls-deep in my ass!!!

I just came from my suck buddy's place and wow! I just received my first anal sex. We were resting on his bed after a long oral session. I sat up and started rubbing his cock. I climbed on top and rubbed his cock against my ass. When he was hard I got a rubber and some lube. I tried to mount him, but I got a leg cramp. So, I laid down on my side and he entered me from behind and then went to town. He was kinda rough with me, but I think I like it that way. What an amazing feeling! Damn it felt good to have someone pounding away at my ass. I can't wait to get fucked again.