Register

Vacation hookup advice

Going away to Dominican or somewhere around there with friends and family in a few months..
    Does anyone have any advice on how a younger bottom could find a fun time or two there without anyone I’m with catching on? Always wanted to explore my gay urges on vacation

Re: Vacation hookup advice

I've had some encounters with men I met at spa's, in steam rooms or hot tubs. If they have a room and can entertain or you can play a little in the spa if it's not busy.

I've been to the DR and I'd suppose there are opportunities at the more well-known, native-free, adults-only resorts. Being able to run into someone who'd be... interested, to me, has always been a crap-shoot depending on location, who you're traveling with, etc., so the best advice I can offer is to keep your eyes open for opportunities - and have a great vacation!

Find a beach away from friends and family and wear one of your sexy revealing thongs or speedo's with that sexy ass just keep your eyses aware of eye to eye contact and be aware of subtle suggestions or body movements ......... Have fun

I was thinking about going completely shaved (I don’t have any body hair really to begin with) and wearing my pink short swim shorts.. hopefully that would attract some attention; was also thinking of trying Grindr down there but not sure if it they have that! Are there any gay hookup signals or places or ways to act when you’re at a resort? New to all of this and really want to have a fun time there

Never been to DR but if you shave smooth (chest, belly, and balls), wear short swim trunks and look around at the guys looking at you, it’ll happen.

Ive heard the DR is a hedonists paradise, can’t imagine they don’t have LGBTQ friendly resorts or areas as well. If nothing else, you can probably find a Dominican cabin boy you can suck, as long as your gaydar is tuned.

suerte! I’m curious to know how it goes (so I can follow lol)

Quote Originally Posted by DaddysBoy View Post
    I was thinking about going completely shaved (I don’t have any body hair really to begin with) and wearing my pink short swim shorts.. hopefully that would attract some attention; was also thinking of trying Grindr down there but not sure if it they have that! Are there any gay hookup signals or places or ways to act when you’re at a resort? New to all of this and really want to have a fun time there

Quote Originally Posted by DaddysBoy View Post
    As a "daddy", I got hard reading this. Yes, shave it all! And show your butt. Wear a thong under your "family" shorts. Then go for an extended walk and just the thong... I'd bite!