Register

View Poll Results: Bi Men: Do you enjoy anal sex?

Voters
1535. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I do

1,308 85.21%
  • No, I don't

227 14.79%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Re: Bi Men and Anal ... Do you Enjoy it or not?

When I stroke my cock and get a good head of steam going, I love sliding my lubed-up finger deep inside my pleasure hole. I spread my legs and push my finger upwards, straight toward the base of my cock, right where I can press upon my prostate. The sensation is amazing and the orgasms I have are among the most intense ever. As a man, there's something tremendously fulfilling about including my anus completely in sex play. It's like I have the closest thing to a female vagina down there! Oh how I do crave a good butt fuck sometimes.
    Last edited by bibliss; Oct 9, 2019 at 12:45 PM.

How can someone not enjoy a dick in the ass-pussy? I have been there twice, and the feeling of a dick going back and forth is fantastic - more so, when he takes it all out, and rams it in. The feeling of a vacuum and that getting filled in by a dick is something worth living for!

9" x 2" dildo. Love every inch. Just need to real thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin_C50 View Post
    Personally, I love it!
    I love it. Being pegged or fucke is whst excites me about sex with another man involved. I do have anal orgasms that literally take my breath. I love it.

I enjoy it like no other, lucky for me I have a regular bud that I service almost daily. Mostly oral but at least once a week he breeds me. I love feeling his rigid cock pounding my ass, and spilling his cum in me, his throbbing cock feels wonderful as it fills my man pussy with his seed.

Anal is one of the things I haven’t tried with a guy but really want to both topping and bottoming. I’ve heard really great things about it. That the guy’s ass really grips and wraps tightly around your cock as you fuck it. I can actually imagine a man’s ass feeling better than a pussy In that respect.

I personally have yet to have sex with a man. I so badly want to have my first experience already. Only ever been pegged by my girlfriend. Absolutely love the experience and get lost in lust. I become a real whore riding her strap. Can cum without touching. Very different to the usual. I want to be used by two guys and drain their balls. Dam... gotta go.
    Last edited by Into_A_Lot37; Oct 24, 2019 at 10:45 PM.

I love it! I want some more of it!
    So fuck me if you please!
    Rick

I have yet to fucked by a guy but love to be pegged by my girlfriend. I'm a trucker and always on the road. Sometimes I need that deep fuck to really get a great cum. I have a suction cup dido and place it on the wall of a truck stop shower and go to town. Fucking love it.