Register

View Poll Results: Bi Men: Do you enjoy anal sex?

Voters
1535. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I do

1,308 85.21%
  • No, I don't

227 14.79%
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Re: Bi Men and Anal ... Do you Enjoy it or not?

I've only had my prostate massager and anal starter up there but definitely enjoy it. It did take me awhile to pluck up the nerve to do so but once it was done, I could easily see why many love it.

I find anal to be wikked fun! Done it for one guy he was nice and gentle, felt amazing. want to do ti agina just need a nice slow gentle man.

I love it the my first time was age 13, my parents bought me a tent for Christmas I got to use it that summer so had a new friend camp out in my back yard, I hadn't known him long as he was new to the neighborhood so that night after dinner we put up my tent, after we started talking I was asking him about his family he tell me his mother and father are nudist and swingers and his mother walks around the house naked all the time which got me hard he notice I was hard and ask my if I had ever jerked off before and I said yes so he exposed his hard dick and we both started to jerk off together he asked me if I want any help I said yes so we both jerked off each other and it felt good he ask me If I want him to suck me off and I said yes that lead to him fingering me which lead to him fucking me, it hurt at first but then it felt real good then he came in me and I came at the same time. that was the first of many. my problem is finding tops in my area.How many others have a problem with finding tops?

Yeah i love to get my ass fucked. And last night i swallowed my tops load ...... First time ever. I

Oh yes, yes I do

I have never had a cock in my ass, but I want it really bad. My fantasy is to be fucked by multiple guys. They start really slow with the smallest cock, and work up to pounding my ass hard with there big hard cocks. While other guys stuff their cocks down my throat. Then after a good hour, they all shot their cum inside me. MMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

I would love to be this girl!!!!!

https://www.xnxx.com/video-h6qv9c8/anal_teen_sex_time

yes I like anal sex only had it 4 times but miss it want it again

Yes I do, though I need some anal play beforehand generally as I am a bit tight. Plenty of lube too, and start slow.

I'd like to find out. I guess I'm technically bicurious, because I've yet to ever have sex with another guy. But I want a hard, throbbing cock pounding my ass. It would have to be someone I trust, though, because I want to do it bareback.

I was first fucked when I was in my teens. The guy knew what he was doing and I loved it! This was in the pre HIV/AIDS days and so it was bareback. Having an arse full of cum was such a sexy experience!

It it can hurt to start with, but as long as the top takes it slow at first and you use plenty of lube, the pain is replaced with pleasure!

I luv a really thick cock balls deep in my asshole, nothing can compare to getting my stretched out hole hard fucked.

Honestly....how is this even a question? You have to know a LOT of men like to take it in the ass or we wouldn't even be discussing this as there would be no gay/bi men! For tops it doesn't really matter what hole they use but to be the one receiving that cock.....you HAVE to be enjoying it!

I don’t just enjoy it I crave it, my regular is always horny and willing to pound me hard making his deposit . I often orally get him off during the week but on weekends is when I get to feel his 8 1/2 inches penetrate me. It’s not uncommon for me to suck a load out before anal so he last longer. We shave each other’s balls and keep out cocks nice and groomed. He is also a very heavy cummer, and I have gagged when he pumps his cum into my throat. His oral talents are to be recognized as well, he knows how to make me cum hard as he too loves cum shot down his throat.

My favorite parts are when a guy first starts pushing against my asshole with his hard cock, and sliding it inside, inch by inch until he is balls deep inside me. I prefer long slow strokes, and letting him pull out completely so he can slide it back in again. (Every time he does it. I fantasize it is a different guy entering me each time). Finally toward the end, when things get nice and wet in there I like for him to pick up the pace and pound my ass, ending with a nice load in my ass. Love to feel his cock throb and expand and contract inside me...followed by that wonderful wetness. I love when he pulls it out slowly and his cum starts oozing out. I usually pull my panties up tight afterwards to hold in as much as I can until it all leaks into my panties, making them and my entire ass crack all slippery. It really turns me on to know I am walking around with a guys load inside my ass and in my panties...

Absolutely I enjoy it! Feels great to me, to the point that I prefer it... with the right guy of course.

perhaps from my name you might infer that I want cum anyway I can get it. That is not completely accurate. I want cum but ONLY via oral activity. Not interested in anal, can't get my head (or my cock - goes soft at the thought of it) the least bit interested.

Yes if done right its a great feeling .

I love it! So much pleasure.

yes , just waited to long before letting my friend have me , he always told me if it did nt feel good he would stop , but it was great , and did feel very good ,, but have not done for some time now ,, but would again if thing s were right

I used to play with a vibrator and enjoyed it very much. I purchased a dildo but was never able to insert. A few years later I had a hemorrhoid went to a doctor while examining he asked if I practiced anal sex to which I denied but have had several flare ups which has scared me away from anal sex. I always had a fantasy of being spit roasted but still refrain from anal.

i have one you can fuck

This weekend my 2 like minded buddies and me are bow hunting and after the hunt, we play naked and I get my ass filled with much desired cock and cum. Being the camp whore I am the one who willingly sucks and fucks these boys until they can’t go no more. Waking up to a hard cock trying to slide into my ass is something to wake up to. Enjoy it, hell yea, every minute of it.

I've only tried it one time and LOVED it . This was 5 or so years ago. The guy had a pretty small cock which made it less difficult but I turned into a little cock whore as soon as I was inside me. Screaming for him to fuck me with my knees against my chest. It only lasted about 2 minutes but enjoyed both of them����

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin_C50 View Post
    Personally, I love it!
    My first (and only) real experience so far (not counting grade school dick touching) has been to get sucked by a guy (who swallowed) and then fucking him in the ass later. I did really enjoy it. Spent the night and fucked him again the next morning. I was a bit uncomfortable about giving him a hand job though (he's bottom only) but it was the least I could do I guess.

I enjoy using a dildo on myself and I’m ready for the real thing as soon as I can find someone willing to go slow and break me in.

I love to get fucked in the ass. It feels so good having a cock slide in and out of me. If it someone I know I well let him fill me up with cum.

Never desired it but my suck buddy at 19 wanted it badly, I let him try but he was just too thick and I couldn’t take the pain. Once it was evident he was not going to fuck me he moved on.

You bet I do.
    I hope my play partner continues to fill me up

God I love filling a tight asshole with my rigid cock and feeling my partner slowly relax and let me invade his deep hole!! My wife and I fuck the same way and it's wonderful!! All of the steps to prepare your partner and ease inside her or him are fun and exciting! I love feeling her relax and let my thick cock head inside and then slowly yield to my complete ownership of her/his tight lovely asshole! I love pounding and cumming so much!!!
    a dirty old man who loves his sweet sluts