Register

View Poll Results: Do you prefer to Bottom or Top?

Voters
1279. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bottom

927 72.48%

352 27.52%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Are you a Top or a Bottom?

100% depends on the guy. For me I find being a bottom a hassle as more things to consider e.g douching which i loathe. top less complicated, and yeah i guess that's my default setting. would find it very difficult to have a relationship where someone is total top or total bottom. must have versatility.

d

If it's with a man i like to take it deep in my ass n it feelz fucking great! id rather to be on top with women but when it's with a man i want all that cock in me

bless all u tops esp. those super duper ones im a switch boyfriend was strictly a bottom ......was is the key word here 8 in and nowhere to go.

I'm a top, and very happy to be in THAT minority.

Having never actually been with another guy before, I'd have to initially say that I think I'd be a bottom, but I'm also into reciprocity, so I wouldn't mind letting the other guy bottom for me in the same session.

And if there was a lady present who wanted to see a certain type of action, be it top or bottom, I'd be all over it.

I haven't had the experience yet but would love to work up to it. The either/or choice is too simple. I would like to top but suspect I will do better as a bottom because of an ED issue. Have thought about using a strap-on dildo as a top to compensate but not sure whether I would enjoy that as much.p

Quote Originally Posted by indygolfer View Post
    Although I voted to being a bottom I think it depends a lot with whom you are with. Those of us with small penises think that most other besexuals would rather insert then being interted with small cocks!
    Size doesn't matter to me. I'll take any size of cock in me.

I guess I would be a bottom love thing in my butt and giving oral waiting for day o giv oral and recieve it in the butt at the same time

another bottom here

i have done both and both are great but i do prefer to top

I am in no way a sub I love fucking the ladies, I love to be pegged and topped. I go nuts when my P spot is touched. A toy or a cock in my ass will make me cum, often without being touched.

I have only been bottomed by the same guy two different times and I love it! Never put it in his ass yet but hope to soon! So I geuss I'm both

Just had my first hands free orgasm by anal sex and it was amazing! I want another with a massive cock!

My curiosity and fantasies tend to lean towards bottom...

I'm a bottom if with a guy, and a top if with a woman... though I probably wouldn't mind being the "bottom" with a woman.

I have bottomed twice, if I had to choose, that would be it, although I wouldnt mind getting inside a guy.

There is a response missing. Versatile! I like both. Unfortunately, with ED, I tend to bottom.

I am a bottom for sure. I do like to top as well, so maybe I'm both?.

I've not topped yet. The guys I do all want me to bottom, and that is fine by me. It's just a continuation of what I have done to myself since a teen. Probably because my dad kept Penthouse magazines laying around in his basement shop, I read the Forum section a lot. It aroused my curiosity to explore strange new things. Like first tasting my precum, then tasting my cum. Then cleaning and lubing various objects and inserting them in my ass. I learned to enjoy all these things, still do, so bottom it is. If any guy wants me to top, I'll try it. But will not broach the subject myself. I love sucking a cock into hardness, then lubing up and sitting on it. ;-)

I have always liked Bottom With the right person. the orgasm with someone in you is way more intense and if you keep those muscles in shape it can be very intense for both top and bottom

I have bottomed for over 50 years and love it

I think that there lots of men that like either or, and lots that like one or the other. I have done both and love both. When I'm with a guy I prefer to take turns.

Quote Originally Posted by wats302 View Post
    I think that there lots of men that like either or, and lots that like one or the other. I have done both and love both. When I'm with a guy I prefer to take turns.
    Count me in this group ;-). I love both and it's lots of fun to take turns.

Quote Originally Posted by Randypan View Post
    There is a response missing. Versatile! I like both. Unfortunately, with ED, I tend to bottom.
    Actually there's an even better poll choice that's not on the poll and that's I am not into anal sex at all/into oral sex only. Most men who claim they are "Versatile" are really just bottoms. There are also a lot of men who claim they are "Tops" but then they just want to get fucked up the ass or have taken it up the ass once or a few times so they are not a real or true top at all. I'm not into anal sex at all; but my partner and I are technically tops since we have never bottomed.

I have done both, but i prefer to bottom.

Sure wish there was at least one TOP in the Salt Lake Area, who loves older men...

Top with women, but love to be pegged. Bottom with men, but have topped as well and loved it.

My name says it all!
    Don't be shy to try your bi side

Definately enjoy being a bottom and feeling an good cock sliding in and out and going deep. Of course, sucking a good thick long cock for a few minutes gets me ready and in the mood to recv a good ass fucking. Would like to try having a woman and her strap-on take me on after I have licked her wet pussy and given her a stimulating rim job
    Last edited by Nauti95; May 24, 2013 at 8:13 PM. Reason: to add more info

Quote Originally Posted by drugstore cowboy View Post
    Men who are active or tops are there even in SLC but they just don't want you, or you're not looking at all. Maybe you should buy a dildo or hire a male prostitute?
    Mean and sarcastic. Why are you like this? He probably just does not know the right venue to do a search, that is all. I am 51 and got a 30 year old who wants to nail me. ;-)
    He just lives too dang far away. ;-(