Register

View Poll Results: Do you prefer to Bottom or Top?

Voters
1279. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bottom

927 72.48%

352 27.52%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Are you a Top or a Bottom?

versatile all the way

It's way too simplistic a question.

Assuming myself and my partner are doing anal, I'm open to being a bottom or top depending on the circumstances. Hopefully in the end, everyone is happy.

Should be an option for 'none' and and and option for 'no preference'

In my limited experience, have only topped once & have not been topped. Fantasies definitely usually involve being topped. Consequently in the poll, I voted as being a bottom. Should there have been a "negotiable" option?

i am all bottom. i want to see the look in my lovers eyes as he is about to enter my sissy pussy.

Top versatile, in that I mostly prefer to top, as a rule; but with the right partner and the right mood, I do also like to bottom
    beautifully non-discriminatory
    It's not just black and white, but many beautiful shades of gray

I started as a top but I now prefer to bottom. I like the submissive aspect to it, and it can be great for role play, if you can find a man with imagination good luck with that. I also like the challenge of taking a nice large one and being totality stuffed. Spooning is a really nice position soft and gentle, but doggie style is great when I want to be fucked hard.

In South Florida finding a top who is not totality self centered sexually can be a quite a chore and some guys who say they are tops really want to bottom, many times I've ended up fucking them. I still like a nice ass.

i voted top cause i love giving but i will most deffinately be on bottom to

Quote Originally Posted by tristancir View Post
    It's way too simplistic a question.

Assuming myself and my partner are doing anal, I'm open to being a bottom or top depending on the circumstances. Hopefully in the end, everyone is happy.

Should be an option for 'none' and and and option for 'no preference'
    There should have been a spectrum of options with one of them being something along the line of "depends on the my mood and that of my partner at the time"

This poll in the options being one or the other is way too limited--the person who did it might find it more interesting to go back and redo this poll---offering many more options for us to select from!!
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

100 percent bottom

I agree with voltman that there should be more options tho.

Something like:

Top vers.
    Versatile
    Bottom vers.
    Bottom

I'd say a mood dependable option would be covered by 'versatile' myself.

As for sub/dom roles, I do often find myself being something of a dominant bottom and, not strictly submissive but certainly less dominant, a top
    beautifully non-discriminatory
    It's not just black and white, but many beautiful shades of gray

What is wrong with from the side??
    First,God created man, then woman, then temptation,then confusion

I can't put it any better than frontierman. I guess we could make each other happy orally,taking turns on top, but we would be at a standstill waiting for the other to be the top anally...LOL

When I'm with a guy I am a bottom only. I love the feel of a cock at the entrance to my ass and then it feels so much better when my partner pushes his cock ever so slowly into me, withdrawing and then pushing in farther every time until he is fully within me. Then it's wonderful when my partner starts sliding in and out of me going faster and slower and faster again. It's absolute heaven if my partner hits my prostate. Finally there is the warm slick feeling as I take my partner's load in me.

If there was an option for "It depends on my mood or the situation" then I would have voted ("Switch" would be a good choice also). Sometimes I like top, sometimes bottom. Sometimes it's more fun to give, and sometimes it's more fun to receive.

As faras anal goes , I love to bottom and will quite often cum from being vigorously fucked hard and deep .

I prefer to be a bottom as it is more important to me to give my partner pleasure. Just making my partner feel good is all the repay (besides cum) I want or need.

that is from that cock hitting that right spot in the prostate. it has happened to me also. there is that one spot if you hit it then the cum will fly and feels so gooood....and it seems to empty out that gland cause i always got more cum out than normal when that spot is hit.

Quote Originally Posted by dickhand View Post
    As faras anal goes , I love to bottom and will quite often cum from being vigorously fucked hard and deep .

Definately a bottom.. my organsims are so intense and I love looking at my lovers face as he is about to cum. I love being a top with women (well my wife now only) but she isnt much into it. I was with a girl before and she loved it.. Cant understand why people dont like it...

i am a bottom. Pure and simple. I love pleasing, doing the things that he likes me to do. I love feeling his cock grow in my mouth and cum. I love feeling him slide into me while i am on my back and feeling him fuck me deep and hard.

I don't know why . . . but I am total bottom

I like to be bottom or top for oral, but prefer top for anal really just prefer oral, but can be versatile. Anal is only good with the right lover that is gentle and lubes me up good then and when I'm very relaxed and he slowly slides it up in me and reaching around grabing my cock, then he pumps his cocks load into my prostate and I'd cum too, yea really good like that. I only had a few good times liked when they did my ass slow and deep. Most people do it all wrong ruining it.
    Last edited by JudasPreistlover; May 13, 2011 at 6:48 AM.

Myself I am mainly a bottom, but with the right person in the right mood or situation I will top have once before.

Quote Originally Posted by bikiniman View Post
    It appears that majority of men on this site prefer to bottom rather than top. I could be wrong. I have done neither but am interested to know which you prefer and why?
    I AM A UNCUT TOP WITH BIG BALLS AND FINGERS.LOVE THE FEEL OF MY POUNDING HARD COCK.GOING IN AND OUT OF SOME SWEET ASS.ALSO TO FEEL MY BALLS BOUNCE ON SOMEONES ASS,BRING ME TO A LARGE CLIMAX,A GREATY TURN ON

I am both but voted bottom as I enjoy it immensely when it's with the right person. I rarely indulge in it however because it's something I want only in certain moments where I'm so turned on, I yearn to feel a cock inside me. The orgasms I've experienced have been breathtaking....
    All this after being against it for so many years....things change...
    Thought I enjoy it a lot, it's something I wouldn't want to dominate what I experience sexually as there is quite a spectrum of experiences that are all a part of the great tapestry of the sensual and erotic.

Quote Originally Posted by maxtor View Post
    ohhh, the feel of a cock sliding in and out and hitting that prostate is just unbelievable!!
    that is SOOO true...mmmmmmmmmmm

It only hurts going in...the first time.

Although I voted to being a bottom I think it depends a lot with whom you are with. Those of us with small penises think that most other besexuals would rather insert then being interted with small cocks!

I'm a both guy, what I choose each time would have to depend on the guy, if he's easily sub then I'll top him, if he's a very Dom kind of guy I'll get bottomed....either or, it's a damn good time had by all.

Indygolfer,

I'm pretty much a 50/50 bisexual...not dominate, not subservient, but I have always preferred lovers with smaller cocks.

I am definitely a bottom. I also love when my lover teases my ass with his hard cock. When he finally does slide it in, it feels so good. What makes it better is when he lasts a long time and he starts sweating on me. I know he is about to explode when he pulls my waist into him. He has tried to make me be a top with him, but I just can't bring myself to do it nor do I have the desire to do it.
    I think that others have hit the nail on the head when saying that being submissive is all about pleasing your lover. I enjoy sucking and swallowing his hot load.

Quote Originally Posted by jimisbi View Post
    When I'm with a guy I am a bottom only. I love the feel of a cock at the entrance to my ass and then it feels so much better when my partner pushes his cock ever so slowly into me, withdrawing and then pushing in farther every time until he is fully within me. Then it's wonderful when my partner starts sliding in and out of me going faster and slower and faster again. It's absolute heaven if my partner hits my prostate. Finally there is the warm slick feeling as I take my partner's load in me.
    Don't know about anyone else but I just came.