Register

View Poll Results: Do you prefer to Bottom or Top?

Voters
1279. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bottom

927 72.48%

352 27.52%
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Re: Are you a Top or a Bottom?

I'm mostly a top. Though I consider myself to be vers./top because I have bottomed once for a trans girl and a few times with my gf with her feeldoe, and I loved it! I would definitely bottom again for the right person. I love playing with my ass and having my ass played with.

I love topping because it puts me in control of giving pleasure to my partner. And giving is my thing. I love it more than anything! I mean, I'm not going to lie, it feels fucking good too! Feeling my cock sliding into my partner and enjoying their tightness...sooo good!

That's why I love to top. Though doing both either at the same time or in the same night is so much better!

I bottom with guys. Its very simple for me. Not only does it feel great, but I love the role reversal of being the "girl" and getting fucked. Super hot!
    Happy wife, happy life!

I Like To Be Either. But I Like Being The Bottom More Because I Love When A Dick Is Deep Inside Of Me, & I Like It Even Better When They Cum Inside Me.

I would have to say bottom.
    When everything is coming your way.... you are in the wrong lane

I have considered myself bi for maybe 50 years, sucked cock for the last 40 and enjoyed giving and receiving head. Topped a guy once about 25 years ago and liked it. About 20 years ago I got the urge to bottom. The first experience was wonderful. He was a kind and caring gay man with a long and slender dick. He took his time and it was a lovemaking experience and he came inside me while we were French kissing. Since then I have bottomed around 50 times with a variety of partners. Two Latin lovers are my favorite because they like to physically express their affection for a fem bottom. I have also bottomed for several well endowed black men. I gasped twice. Once when they pulled down their shorts and again when they swiftly inserted their dicks in me. Mmmmmmmmmmmm!

I guess technically I am a switch, as I have Topped and Bottomed. I prefer bottom, though. I dont have lots of experience in the matter. I still haven't found just that right guy, though the guy half of the couple I play with now is pretty good. We are still learning I guess. His wife fucks him like crazy with a strap on, which is super hot to watch. She has fucked me as well, but her smallest cock is a bit to much for me. The best part about this guy is his cock is just the right size and length for deep throating.

I would have to say bottom. I guess I would be considered submissive. I just want
    to please. Whether it’s a man or wife. I’m here for their pleasure. Whatever they want.
    Anal, oral, cooking, cleaning whatever. If asked to top I would because that is what
    I was asked to do. 💋 XXOO

I am very much versatile when it comes to man on man, I am quite happy to top or bottom. I do enjoy getting fucked but , who would not, but quite happy to fuck if that’s what my bed partner wants. It’s all about pleasing each other

Oral bottom here, I'll suck but no anal.

I tend to be more versatile in my thinking about this but I'm first and foremost a cock sucker who will, if the mood strikes me, top or bottom with a guy I resonate with. I figured out a very long time ago that if you're gonna have sex like this, why not enjoy every aspect of it instead of picking one or the other and limiting your chances for pleasure and broader experiences? Growing up, the guys I routinely had sex with were all versatile because we had a "code of behavior" that says if you fuck a guy, when you're done, he gets to fuck you and anyone not down with that would be dismissed from our group of very horny dudes. There was one exception - a guy who was a very gay bottom - and we let him stay in our group because he was an amazing cock sucker and he didn't mind one bit when all of us got together and he offered to let all of us fuck him.

So being more versatile in my approach just stuck with me. I don't fuck or be fucked as a matter of course and I sure as hell won't give up my ass to just anyone any more but when I do, it's usually with someone who's just as versatile as I am; for me, it's just the best way to enjoy this kind of sex.

Total bottom. Nothing in the world as sexy.

i love the feeling of a real cock in my ass i can feel him cumming in my ass awesome mmmm

how can u be oral bottom an not get fucked ok

ur not a bottom

With women I'm a top, with men, a bottom. I love being face down on the bed, love the feel of a man's weight on me, his hands holding me down at the wrists while he slides in and out of me.

I love both though I’ve topped more than bottomed . Although I love the feeling of a nice ass,being topped by a nice cock can’t be beat

I am a bottom so far. I might try being a top one of these days.

It's been a long time since I've done either but I like both however the feeling of a hard cock entering my ass is incredible !

Bottom for both men and women. I am just a dirty cum whore😎

I’m a bottom. My man pussy craves the attention.

I'm a 50/50 oral versatile bi male and will only receive anal with well-known and trusted relationship partner...but, even then, only with a very thin cock. Never was a size freak, especially for receiving anal.

I have fucked about half of my male partners, but no longer get firm enough for that.
    Last edited by Realist; Feb 19, 2019 at 12:10 PM.

Bottom. I'm also effeminate and my favorite thing to do is suck dick.

Versatile here, but that is not a option, it is either top "OR" bottom, should added "versatile" to get a more fair poll

bottom very oral sub bottom only!! I love aggressive kinda dom guys.. take charge and take what they want guys!! Spank me pull my hair and choke me kinda guys!! Man handle me and fuck me hard kinda guys!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tight1-4u View Post
    bottom very oral sub bottom only!! I love aggressive kinda dom guys.. take charge and take what they want guys!! Spank me pull my hair and choke me kinda guys!! Man handle me and fuck me hard kinda guys!!
    Dittos here.

Wow! It is very similar here as with the men I am around. So many bottoms. My husband is like most here. He doesn’t crave it and does it with males mostly for me but he definitely prefers bottom 100%. Again though, he has and will do the other for me but it so does not turn him on and is almost impossible to stay hard. I think its crazy wild sexy hot kinky fun, about as kinky as it gets for a wife to watch and help with so I do whatever I can to motivate him taking or giving it. But he does agree with me how amazing it feels to get ones a** f**ked and filled full of cum and it’s so much easier to take it since you don’t have to stay hard. Now when it comes to taking me he is all about being top anally but also loves when I take him. Funny, none of the men I know are effeminate, subs, or the like but they all get how amazing it feels to take it. All of them with the exception of my husband and one other will top regularly but more because someone has to be willing to do it or no one would ever get the real deal and cum filled. :0

gay or str8, you know if you like top. bottom or both. For me, I like bottom. I love a bare cock sliding in and outta my hole and makin the guy love the feel my tight hot hole when he cums in it.

exactly

I am a bottom.

For me, I'm more of a bottom ... but on rare occasions I can sometimes be versatile.