Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Do you crave your man's cum like I do?

I prefer to be the one who's cum is being swallowed.
    Its hot to feed a wanton mouth.

Unofficial Community Leader

Quote Originally Posted by bisexualcocklover View Post
    So...how many of you are like me and actually prefer making a guy cum in your mouth? Nothing else feels like a hard cock exploding with cum in your mouth! Making your lover cum is the reason you go down on him so why not experience it? I've given head to guys wearing condoms but it's totally not the same. Yeah...you feel his cock throb...but I always wind up wanting more from the experience than just pulling the condom off and licking my fingers clean afteward. If you and your man both test safe and/or are monogamous why not swallow his cum?

Your thoughts?
    Retch!
    FIRE IN THE BELLY

I am very oral with both men and women.. there is nothing better than taking a soft cock in your mouth and slowly making it hard. Hearing him moan as you pleasure him and tasting his precum. Taking his cock deep in your mouth and down your throat. There is nothing more personal than taking a hard mans cock deep in your mouth.. getting him close to cumming and feeling his body quake and his cock throb. Sucking him hard as he unloads his cum into your mouth and you swallow every drop.. then continuing to gently suck him until he cannot hand it anymore..
    Believe in yourself, that is really the only person who matters..

I crave and get the itch when I receive a load of cum, thats my main goal is getting his load. But really it's my reward for sucking him off so good, I swallow or a nasty messy facial...love it anyway I get it. and theres such a different taste from one to another....MMMMM

Oh god i remember my first taste of cum. And the man the stud who gave it me. It ironic because we were always rivals. I cant make this up we were in our gym one day showering he just looked at and uust said lets do lunch. We ate lunch after wards he mentiond that he saw me glance at his penis for time to time and sajd if wanted to we could fool around. I w
    Acted like i was insulted but secretly wanted to push me to my knees. After about a week i had enough and told him i wanted to suck him. Whe. He climaxed all over my face and some in my and rubbed his penis all over my face inknew i would want tuathe rest of my life. I love women but its true it seems like reward getting that delicious cream. But ever since i get turned on when any man says something to me with auhority. Qny many i meet know just want to suck him. I would love to meet a friend that we came to an understandi g. Tell me to blow him in puhlic i would. But th cum is much fun it is the ultimate satisfaction for a submissive.
    Last edited by bubbabottom; Oct 3, 2013 at 5:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by frontierman2011 View Post
    For me, and I believe I may have repeated this in another thread, there is no greater interpersonal experience than sucking on another man's penis until he ejaculates inside my mouth.
    Amen to that
    'Blowjob'
    Cocksuckin' Eunuch

I love it. I get off knowing that I made a hot dude get horny and that I'm getting him off with my mouth. My satisfaction is his satisfaction. The awesome feeling of the cum flowing through his dick making it throb and blasting inside my mouth and against the back of my throat is the hottest and most rewarding feeling. I love to taste it all before I swallow and then keep sucking his dick for more or until he goes soft.

I love the feeling of that first hot, sticky SPURT in the back of my throat as the balls contract and he moans in ectasy while continuing to shoot the rest of the sweet creamy load deep in my mouth and throat.

I love the feel of a mans hard throbbing cock pumping my mouth full of cum. Love the taste, texture and love to swallow. That is why I am a cocksucker.

I love a thick mouthful of hot cum as well, but don't get me wrong a facial can be very sexy as well...

I love cum because it's taboo. You're not even really supposed to ever see it. It's biological purpose is to go into a woman and create offspring and that's that. It's got a weird taste and it's messy and kind of gross. As a man, it's really forbidden to want anything to do with it. Thinking about doing something crazy like eating it is disgusting to many people, but to me that's what makes it so hot. It should be being used to make babies, but instead I'm so perverted that I just want to suck it out of a cock and eat it.

There's nothing hotter than feeling a man's silky smooth cock head in your mouth and sliding against your tongue. I love when it grows bigger and bigger and you can feel the heat on your tongue. The contrast of precum to the real cum is really hot to me too. Precum is like a nice appetizer; you squeeze it out as you go along, getting multiple tastes, but it's relatively thin and sweet. It's only a hint of the real thing, which makes you want the real thing even more. The anticipation of tasting his light and sweet precum leading up to that heavy spurt in your mouth of thick, salty, strongly flavored cum is the hottest experience I can think of. Waiting for a cock to squirt sperm in my mouth is the biggest rush I've ever felt. His cock starts spasming, you can smell that it's coming, but you're not sure when it will. When it does though, it's like all of his pleasure gets transferred into your mouth as soon as you taste that strange flavor and feel that warm sensation coat your mouth.

…I crave every men’s cum…

No I do not but not everyone's into swallowing cum, facials, etc.

I like seeing sperm shoot out of a cock and having a woman or man watch me ejaculate but I don't swallow anyone's cum.

…I think that it goes without saying that we’re all cum sluts….

~Joe~

Quote Originally Posted by charles-smythe View Post
    …I think that it goes without saying that we’re all cum sluts….
    I can say that i am a cum slut.
    For some reason i don't really like eating my own cum but i just love to eat someone else's cum.
    I can say it's a must. pole_smoker that is one horny cock you have there.

Damn, camelblue, that’s about as perfect as a description of it as I’ve ever heard. There seems to be something sacred about “sperm”. Sucking a nice cock and taking a hot load may be awesome. But when the distinction of whether he has had a vasectomy and is shooting live fire is important, you know you’re onto something on a much deeper level.

Love to suck cocks and eat pussys. For me, it’s all about precum and cum. Really like licking up very wet pussys and feeling them hump against my tongue and face. I’ve had some pussy that was like eating a ripe peach, so sweet and juicy.

I enjoy a man's cum when he comes in my ass!!! Feeling it ooze out of my ass running down to my balls and cock!!

Oh my best bud and i discovered blowjobs together when we were in jr high. We didn't know what we were doing and each of us came prematurely in each others mouth giving each other a taste of cum. Well we both loved blowjobs and became enthusiastic practitioners ever since. I remember as I gave him his third blowjobs really wanting him to cum in my mouth. I stayed attached until i felt him pulsing in my mouth and remember the savory taste of his cum. I've been blowing males to completion and swallowing ever since, It's something I love to do

You bet, I love it, love to suck and swallow, but what really gets me is to suck and swallow, get the man up again, and get another creamy load in my ass! I neveer wash my ass right away. I love to feel the cum oozing out and down my legs, soaking into my underwear---always size 7 women's cotton panties.

I love to eat cum and I also love to have cum in my ass.

Making a man cum is the highlight of my week. Even though I’m very married, I maintain a bi relationship with my buddy almost on a daily basis. He and I are both early risers and we participate in lots of oral before work. I have swallowed his cum almost every time I lick his dick. I personally love it and as long as he is willing I am willing.

I love to have cum shot down my throat as the guy fucks my face. The more cum the better. But I love to watch it shoot too. Have a guy tilt my head back and him shooting into my mouth is very hot, then I can lick and suck his cock somemore

Love it Love it love it. The more the better, cant get enough cum

I love the pic. Be fun to have that sweet cock in my mouth. So you dont want it in your mouth. Do you shoot in a guys mouth that is blowing you?

I do crave cum, I can’t go too long without sucking and swallowing a load of cum. If I can’t score some cock, I usually jackoff and lick my cum from my hand. It helps and it calms me for awhile. I get the craving so strong, I find myself looking at every guys crotch that walks by.

My buddy whom I never turn away loves to empty his nut sack in my throat every chance we get. My wife knows of my fondness of sucking dick and sometimes helps in my endeavors. He doesn’t get any sex at home so he frequently comes over for his sexual fix whether with me or the wife.

Quote Originally Posted by hung4you View Post
    My buddy whom I never turn away loves to empty his nut sack in my throat every chance we get. My wife knows of my fondness of sucking dick and sometimes helps in my endeavors. He doesn’t get any sex at home so he frequently comes over for his sexual fix whether with me or the wife.
    you are one lucky man. my wife knows that i'm a cocksucker , but doesn't care to see me suck. at least she is ok with it .

Quote Originally Posted by marine20 View Post
    you are one lucky man. my wife knows that i'm a cocksucker , but doesn't care to see me suck. at least she is ok with it .
    Wow! You are so lucky! I have this theory that I feel would help keep people from not cheating, that we can have occasional sex with other people as long as it's the same sex.

I love to suck cock and swallow cum. I enjoy the feel of a man in my mouth from the soft cock to his cock getting rock hard between my lips. I love the taste and texture of cum. I enjoy the whole experience of giving a blow job.