Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool Do you crave your man's cum like I do?

So...how many of you are like me and actually prefer making a guy cum in your mouth? Nothing else feels like a hard cock exploding with cum in your mouth! Making your lover cum is the reason you go down on him so why not experience it? I've given head to guys wearing condoms but it's totally not the same. Yeah...you feel his cock throb...but I always wind up wanting more from the experience than just pulling the condom off and licking my fingers clean afteward. If you and your man both test safe and/or are monogamous why not swallow his cum?

Your thoughts?

Re: Do you crave your man's cum like I do?

Quote Originally Posted by bisexualcocklover View Post
    So...how many of you are like me and actually prefer making a guy cum in your mouth? Nothing else feels like a hard cock exploding with cum in your mouth! Making your lover cum is the reason you go down on him so why not experience it? I've given head to guys wearing condoms but it's totally not the same. Yeah...you feel his cock throb...but I always wind up wanting more from the experience than just pulling the condom off and licking my fingers clean afteward. If you and your man both test safe and/or are monogamous why not swallow his cum?

Your thoughts?

Ummm... Cause nothing says "I love you Honey" like a shiny new pearl necklace? Or that glimmer in his eyes, as he watches that pearl necklace spill around your full shimmering pouty lips?

He's even plugged my nose while handing me a pearl necklace, or accidentally got me in the eye..

Sometimes I think men love shiny pearls as much as us women do..

I love cum,my girl loves cum...when i need cum now...I cum in my mouth!

Yes, without a doubt I certainly love sucking and swallowing a hot, steamy load of fresh cum.

I love it, whether my own or my lover. Fresh Tasty Cum.

For me, and I believe I may have repeated this in another thread, there is no greater interpersonal experience than sucking on another man's penis until he ejaculates inside my mouth. The level of ecstacy I experience is unparalleled and sends me right over the edge. I love it when my partner holds back for as long as he can and then releases a deluge of cum into my mouth, more than I can swallow. I'm so infatuated with swallowing cum, I'm literally looking for that proverbial guy who "comes in quarts"... anyone know him? :o)

Oh yes love cum, the taste, feel, texture, and smell. Back in the 70's early 80's use to suck a lot and take there load. Now have to make sure everyone is tested. But back then, it was great finding a strange cock to suck. There's nothing better than sucking a guy till he explodes in your mouth hearing him moan in great pleasure and tasting his cum as u feel it sliding down your throat.

Quote Originally Posted by bisexualcocklover View Post

Your thoughts?
    Man you are so right that explosion is what its all about

Quote Originally Posted by frontierman2011 View Post
    For me, and I believe I may have repeated this in another thread, there is no greater interpersonal experience than sucking on another man's penis until he ejaculates inside my mouth.
    I couldn't have said it better.

Mmm love when a man cums in my mouth, or sucking it from my girls pussy...we can't wait to go down on some juicy cock together and eat his hot load. Luv to cum on her mouth and share my luv goo with her. Damn its going to be so hot and sexy... We are cum sluts!!!

Sometimes yes.

Quote Originally Posted by dbltrbl69 View Post
    Mmm love when a man cums in my mouth, or sucking it from my girls pussy...we can't wait to go down on some juicy cock together and eat his hot load. Luv to cum on her mouth and share my luv goo with her. Damn its going to be so hot and sexy... We are cum sluts!!!
    NICE!!

Yes I do love it when my man cum's in my mouth. I like to swirl it around and savor the taste and texture of his hot steamy cum before I swallow it. Nothing is better than a mouthfull of cock followed by a mouthfull of tasty cum.

What?!?!?!? You crave my man's cum too? Hands off!! He's mine.

well being bi all my life, it amazes me that I didn't fully discover the total joy of sucking until just 13 years ago when I decided I was ready to finally allow someone to cum in my mouth and swallow. I had before, but had bad experiences with it in terms of taste; just bad luck at the time I guess...
    Since going for it 13 years ago, I realized what I'd been missing out on. Every single nuance of the act fullfills me. All of us who are aware of the fine art of sucking know very well how the passion escalates in those moments. I have to prevent myself from cumming from jacking off as I suck...his moans, his cock swelling and surging with each wave of pleasure as I'm sucking, and then finally that moment where he can hold back no more after building and building and spilling that delicious nectar all over my tongue and into my throat...if he's a heavy cummer, it will sometimes spill out of the sides of my mouth if I can't swallow fast enough which usually isn't the case. And of course, as he's cumming, I cum too in total ecstasy. If it happens to be a 3way and whether male or female, then I might have the good fortune of being sucked as I am sucking...oh my my, just the thought if it all....simply amazing. Yes indeed, I do love cum.
    Last edited by ErosUrge; Apr 26, 2011 at 2:39 AM. Reason: misspelling

I play safe anally, but can't help but suck bare. It is the taste of his cock, the precum, and the wonderful gooey load that are why I suck...After he is spent, I like to lick the sweet drops that keep forming for the next few minutes at the tip.

i am one who prefers to suck cock and always try to make him cum in my mouth. i have also enjoyed him shooting his cum all over my face. i love the taste of a man's cum covered cock.

Quote Originally Posted by terri View Post
    i am one who prefers to suck cock and always try to make him cum in my mouth. i have also enjoyed him shooting his cum all over my face. i love the taste of a man's cum covered cock.
    I totally agree with you!

Yep, there are times when I will get such a craving on for it. Can't get enough of it. There are others when I really don't though. Guess it all depends on my mood anmd who I'm with. But like I say, when I do get the crave on, I'm happy to just suck sexy guys cocks and have them cum in my mouth all day long.
    beautifully non-discriminatory
    It's not just black and white, but many beautiful shades of gray

Quote Originally Posted by Bi_Druid View Post
    Yep, there are times when I will get such a craving on for it. Can't get enough of it. There are others when I really don't though. Guess it all depends on my mood anmd who I'm with. But like I say, when I do get the crave on, I'm happy to just suck sexy guys cocks and have them cum in my mouth all day long.
    Only sucked three. Swallowed each time. Can't get it often enough. Feeling that gusher is why I'm glad I finally took the test and sucked my first cock. Now I wish I had a regular thing going so I could do it once or twice a week. I dig wrapping my lips around some stiff meat and getting my mouth fucked. Then comes the goo squirt that I'm waiting for.

I have found that the only cum that tastes bad is that of smokers. The rest is honey.

I almost have a climax when my man shoots his load into my mouth. He knows I love to take his load and when he is away and e-mails me, he tells me he has a big load for me and can't wait to give it to me. What eroticism!!!

And, after I have sucked his cock for a while and he is ready to cum, he loves telling me he is close and is about to shoot into my mouth. He also likes to pull out of my mouth and watch his cum spurt into my open mouth then tell me to swallow it. He is a little dom and knows it sets me on fire.

Lastly, I love swallowing his cum because it makes flesh and bones for my body and then I have part of him in me. That makes me more his cock slave.

I'm with you BCLover. The thing that runs a close 2nd to actually swallowing the GREAT tasting cum (and all cum is great tasting) is the feeling of power you get when you feel his dick throb, quake & eventually spurt his load in you mouth to be swallowed.

I have never tried it. I always chicken out. But reading all these posts inspires me to try

Quote Originally Posted by foreverbi View Post
    I'm with you BCLover. The thing that runs a close 2nd to actually swallowing the GREAT tasting cum (and all cum is great tasting) is the feeling of power you get when you feel his dick throb, quake & eventually spurt his load in you mouth to be swallowed.
    What you said!!

I love to swallow, nothing better for me than to take a man in my mouth while he is soft, feel him harden in my mouth than suck on his cock until he explodes in my mouth. I'm not into facials as I want that cum down my throat, it is my reward for a job well done.

My fantasy is to have a number of regular feeders that come in, I am waiting by the door on my knees and have them drop a load down my throat.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

After reading everyone else's post i feel like the oddball - I really enjoy sucking his dick but do NOT like the taste of it....could be b/c we are smokers. someone else pointed that out....BTW my husband is the only one I let cum in my mouth so I do not have anything else to compare!

http://ezinearticles.com/?Sperm-Tast...emen&id=164106

Also:

From Men's Health
    Sweeten Your Semen

If your partner objects to giving you oral sex because, well, it just plain tastes bad, an apple a day might help. High in natural sugars, fruit reportedly blesses men with sweeter seminal fluid.

Love It!

have been Bi since 14. Was taught to suck, savour & swallow. have always swallowed. Agree with above mentioned article. Drink lots of water & fruit juice. Yogurt also.

I also use rubbers whenever anal- but pour out my cum or buddy's. Not want to waste that good stuff.

There's nothing like having a man naked in your bed with his manhood in your mouth knowing what sweet reward you are going to get from a job well done!! When he starts squirming and moaning and his cock starts throbbing it just makes me work him over even better until I feel that hot man juice shoot in my mouth!! MMMMM love it!!!!
    Live and let live for love and happiness are yours to give.