Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: New Flexuality Test

Oh no, where did my "straight" go?!

I identify as a 3 on the scale and the test showed that i was ambisexual so cool . I got a 10 on the metamorphic, 0 on transitioning, 0 on retrained, 6 on versatile, 0 on macho, 8 on supersexual

straight = 0
    heteroflexible = 4
    Ambisexual = 7
    Flexamorous = 0
    Queer = 3
    gay = 0
    Last edited by Newly_Bi; Feb 25, 2014 at 8:21 PM.

LOl I dont go by society's profiling. I'm just me. No label, no definitions..just me..:}
    Yer Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

You rebel you

Bummer, it doesn't like fruit I have an ipad

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee_Mountaincat View Post
    LOl I dont go by society's profiling. I'm just me. No label, no definitions..just me..:}
    Yer Cat
    I'm with you Cat, that's exactly how I feel about myself. I think labels are for other people, I don't need them.

Well, just for grins, I took the test with the following results:

Straight = 1
    Heteroflexible = 7
    Ambisexual = 9
    Flexamorous = 0
    Queer = 1
    Gay = 0

Versitile = 2
    Supersexual = 6
    Macho = 0
    Restrained = 0
    Transitioning = 6
    Metamorphic = 0

I have no idea what this really means other than that I'm willing to engage in sexual encounters that go well beyond middle-of-the-road heterosexual activity. But I already knew that.

The result is that I now have new information but not necessarily any new knowledge. Perhaps knowledge was too much to expect in the first place.

Straight = 1

Heteroflexible = 7 "If you are sexually flexible, you consider yourself straight, or mostly straight, but are open to the possibility, at least, of having sex with someone of the same gender. This category probably captures the majority of women and men in America today who are not exclusively homosexual or heterosexual in their attractions. It is poised to become the largest category of all as our culture becomes increasingly comfortable with the idea of sexual flexibility."

Ambisexual = 8 "If you are similarly sexually aroused by both women and men, then you are ambisexual. This is the simplest, classic type of bisexuality: a “Kinsey 3” on the heterosexual-homosexual seven-point scale. The prefix in the word ambisexual puts the emphasis more specifically on the equivalence of desire for both men and women, as distinct from other manifestations of bisexuality, though you may also feel comfortable calling yourself bisexual. The term “AC-DC” has been applied to those who derive equal sexual satisfaction from both sexes, or you might refer to your desires as “50-50.”

Flexamorous = 7 “Flexamorous” Replaces “Polyamorous”

Queer and Gay = 0

Straight = 3
    Heteroflexible = 5
    Ambisexual = 9

Versitile = 2
    Supersexual = 2
    Macho = 0
    Restrained = 6
    Transitioning = 4
    Metamorphic = 0

Well, there's 10 minutes of my life I will never get back. This flexuality test seemed to be a waste. I marked "other" then typed in Intersex as it asked me to do. At the end of the test it made reference to my choice and then proceeded to speculate as to what my orientation must be. The test completely ignored my typed in answer. I believe the test is skewed and an unreliable. Whats the point?
    "Remember; if you can't resolve your conflicts with the power of the word...hit them with your laptop!"--© 1998 J.E. Benedict

I came out with Ambisexual which is what I thought before I took the test.

a perfect 10 for Ambisexual with a kinsey rating #3 - which is the rating I gave myself before taking the test. I approve !.

Ambisexual - 8.5, Heteroflexible - 6, Supersexual - 5, Versatile - 5, Metamorphic - 4. Flexamorous and Gay - 0.

Here are my results:
    Rated as Queer - 7 (Gay was 6) instead of Bisexual, Versatile - 5, Supersexual - 10, Macho - 0, Restrained - 0, Transitioning - 2, Metamorphic- 7

Interesting test from a thread that I found in the depths of the forum...my results (not really sure what it all means, but anyway): Straight = 7
    Heteroflexible = 4
    Ambisexual = 4

Versatile = 0
    Supersexual = 3
    Macho = 0
    Restrained = 0
    Transitioning = 1
    Metamorphic = 5

Straight = 3
    Heteroflexible = 4
    Ambisexual = 7

Versatile = 0
    Supersexual = 5
    Macho = 0
    Restrained = 2
    Transitioning = 9
    Metamorphic = 6

I didn't know I was on my way to becoming gay but I may like it even more than I realize.

hmmmmmmm.....
    str8=4
    heteroflexible=7
    ambisexual=7
    flexamorous=0
    queer=0
    gay=0
    versatile=0
    supersexual=6
    macho=1
    restrained=0
    transitioning=4
    metamorphic=3

Ambisexual + Poly-amorous

Spot on as I had thought, no, didn't 'game' the results.

Pretty cool test. I received queer and am-bisexual.

straight 2
    heteroflexible 8
    ambisexual 6
    flexamorous 6

versitile 5
    supersexual 6
    macho 0
    restrained 2
    transitioning 8
    metamophic 10

kind of funny to my way of thinking since i attract submisives and am a bit dom..

Maybe I'll be a true dominatrix when I "grow up" and am done transitioning..

Metamorphic 10
    Transitioning 2
    Restrained 0
    Macho 0 (thank goodness (; )
    Supersexual 5
    Versatile 7
    Ambisexual 10
    Heteroflexible 5
    Flexamourous 6
    Queer5

Ambisexual 9, Supersexual 5. Rah!
    Real men take it up the arse!

I would like to but this test on my website bivegas.com can i use the link?

On the bar chart, I registered as zero on straight, flexamorous and gay. I got 4 on heteroflexible and 8 on ambisexual. I registered as 1 on queer, which surprised and puzzled me. I have never remotely thought of myself as queer but it's because I always thought queer means gay. After scoring the zero on gay and reading the test's definition of queer as being a different segment from the gay segment, it then made sense to me. At this point in my life mm sex excites me more than mf sex. I fantasize more about sex with men and therefore seek men more actively and often than I seek women. There was a time when I wouldn't have admitted this to anyone because I would have feared being labelled as gay.

On the other part of the test, I got zeroes on metamorphic, transitioning, restrained and macho, which is what I would have thought without taking the test LOL. I got a 3 on both supersexual and versatile. The 3 on versatile kinda surprised and puzzled me too because I have yet to have anal sex with a man and anal sex is not among my preferred mm sexual activities/desires/fantasies. I thought versatile meant enjoying anal sex with men both ways. Again, after I read the definition of versatile I realized that in the context of the test it has a different sexual/psychological meaning and not much to do with mm anal sex.

heteroflexible 3
    ambisexual 9
    flexamorous 3
    queer 3
    straight 0
    gay 0

versatile 0
    metamorphic 5
    transitioning 1
    restrained 0
    macho 2
    supersexual 4

I got Ambisexual. Went to a shrink a few years ago and was told when it was all said and done I was heterosexual with a open mind. Now I'm bi?

straight = 1
    heteroflexible = 5
    Ambisexual = 8
    Flexamorous = 0
    Queer = 2
    gay = 0

versatile = 2
    supersexual = 1
    macho = 0
    restrained = 6
    transitioning = 4
    metamorphic = 7

Strait 0
    heteroflexible 0
    Amisexual 0
    Flexomorous 5
    Queer 3
    Gay 5

Good description of my sexuality
    Last edited by jem_is_bi; Oct 13, 2018 at 10:00 PM. Reason: added an L where it belongs
    JEM

Straight ...........0
    Heteroflexible ... 5
    Ambisexual...... 10
    Flexamorous......0
    Queer.............. 0
    Gay.. .............. 0

"If you are ambisexual, you may be attracted to men and women in more or less the same ways. You fantasize about both. You physically enjoy sex with both. You might fall in love with both, though that is more common in the flexamorous type."

I only vary from this description in that I'm not likely to fall in love with a man.

Hetroflexible 2
    Ambisexual 10
    Flexmorus 7
    Queer 3
    Gay 0