Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How to easily have an orgasm

How to have clitoral orgasm

rabbit sex toy »Symptom of infertility

Since its onset in puberty, menstruation is associated with inflammation and pain, but what happens when the latter occurs before and after bleeding, even in sexual relationships? It is possible that the pain, symptom Frequently of this reproductive episode, can it be a sign of endometriosis and a long-term infertility?

Endometriosis is a chronic disease in which the endometrium (tissue that lines the uterus cavity) is outside the womb. It mainly affects women in fertile stages, between 25 to 35 years.

Based on data provided by the National Institute of Statistics and Geography (INEGI), of the 54 million women in the country, 3 million have endometriosis; practically, one in 10 Mexicans has the disease without knowing it.

According to Leopoldo Vazquez Estrada, Obstetrician-Gynecologist, and Carlos Salazar, Director of the Clinic of Assisted Reproduction of the Spanish Hospital, some symptoms that can help you to know if you suffer from this condition are the following:

1. Acute menstrual colic
    2. Premenstrual pain
    3. Severe pelvic pain during and after sexual intercourse.
    4. Intestinal movements
    5. Heavy bleeding
    6. Chronic fatigue
    7. Infertility

70% of patients with endometriosis present with an acute condition of pelvic pain; which can be controlled through a new drug developed by Bayer laboratories called Visannette. An option of easy application and a lower cost than conventional treatments.

Currently, the diagnosis can only be made by means of paroscopy, histopathological study and vaginal ultrasound.

In addition to pain, endometriosis results in sterility, and in most cases, it is during the stage of looking for babies, where women discover this condition.

This disease not only prevents the development of daily, work or student activities, it can also affect personal ones. Remember, prevention and timely detection can not only avoid various pains, they also improve your quality of life!
    How to give yourself a powerful orgasm

Re: First Time Cum Eating

as soon u cum in her go down eat it out of her she will love it mmmmm

Trust me, women love it when you eat your cum out of their pussy, it litterly drives them crazy and my wife will litterly orgasm or even squirt while I’m eating her.

Cum mixed with her juices tastes good. I've tried it. Loved it!

While eating cum from a pussy is great but just a hot load out of a nice cock is also exceptional...once you've developed a taste for cum, you just can't get enough mouthfuls however you get it.

i do it every time we fuck she gets off some much i love it

I tasted my own probably when I was teenager I taste little bit of it now im an adult

i do it all the time she cums when u fuck her u cum its all gd my man she will love u much more ok

my wife loves that when i do taste good 2 me

I did it once a long time ago and she loved it! Mainly because it was different.... she's used to me going down on her first, then fucking her. That's her favorite... much stronger second orgasm for her that way. It's time for me to just fuck her without going down in the discussion, then do it again. Thanks for getting me thinking about this again!