Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

First Time Cum Eating

I am looking for advice. I have a desire of eating my cum from my girlfriend and I am not sure how to bring it up. I have never told her I enjoy eating cum and I would like to start making it part of our sex live. Does anyone have an idea on how to open the door to the discussion?

Re: First Time Cum Eating

Do what I did. After u cum in her just go down on her and get her off again.

I feel like it can't be that easy.

Yes it is.

The idea of it just might turn her on. When I mentioned it to my wife, she said it sounded erotic and couldn't wait to try it. And she loved it almost as much as I did.

I agree with the above, just dive in and go for it, yum ! Works for me and the wife, and others.

Smile Re: First Time Cum Eating

Agree with others. After you cum in her, just go down and start licking her and tonguing her pussy. She will love it and you will too. Been there and done that.

My ex was 48 years old and had never experienced a multiple orgasm before I did that. It was difficult for her to understand why anyone would want to do it ............she thought it was gross, until after I did it. After she had several orgasms in a row, she became a happy convert!

Over the years done it with ever girl I had sex with. It's all in head, if u thinks it's not good then it won't be good. But if u think wow this is going to or is very hot then it will be. Go with the flow ant stop worrying

Quote Originally Posted by shynobedient View Post
    I feel like it can't be that easy.
    It is... You'll love it and so will she.... just make her cum twice

I've said it before & I'll say it again JUST DO IT. Take my word for it she will "not" object after the 1st time especially if you get her off again while doing it.

Yep, just do it... before I knew my husband was bi he did that and it didnt bother me at all. In fact it turned me on
    Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive.
    Bugs Bunny

Here is my problem with this,
    the thought of doing it really turns me on,
    have discussed it with my wife, she has no problem with me doing it.
    however once i cum , i loose interest in it, and have never got round to doing it,
    well never straight away anyway, when it would be at its best!
    how do i motivate myself to go down on her immediately after cumming???????

Quote Originally Posted by con1970 View Post
    however once i cum , i loose interest in it, and have never got round to doing it,
    Ahh the petit mort! Its very natural. Once you've ejaculated, nature says "job done - procreation achieved. Take a break."

My husband had all these wonderful ideas about what he would do to bring me to the heights of ecstasy immediately after he'd done, but usually, not a lot happened for a short while. And he was an excellent lover.
    It may be only minutes, but, it does make a difference.

How to motivate yourself???

When you discover it, tell the world. You'll receive a Nobel Prize.

so I am not the only one with that problem

one trick that I know of, is to while love making, slide down on your partner when she comes, bring her back up...and then back to the love making.....

it breaks the cycle of being in her, cumming then feeling * lost *.....as you have * conditioned * yourself to act and react in another way......and you may find that it becomes easier for you to slide down and eat cream pie.....

the trouble for a lot of males is the way they make love.... they are on top, doing a lot of work and when they come, the body automatically changes to recovery mode ..... and that is a large part of the problem.....

besides many ladies may enjoy the alternative cock / tongue / cock / tongue sensation
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

For me, it is not a problem to eat out a just filled lady...What I call round one, is just the prelude to round 2. There is nothing i love more than oral sex on a woman...even when I am inside her, I will pull out and go down on her at intervals...I have never had too much eating a lady....oh my
    I am always ready for round 2. So when I do fill her, and oral sex is my favorite thing....the beginning of round 2 involves, eating her again.....
    Now, i take my time.....I enjoy staying inside her after I fill her, and kissing some good wet tongue kissing......touching and caressing, and getting her wanting again......so to finally pull out and go back down on her, even though she if full of my load, is only natural to me....I am usually back up by then anyhow...some good making out always gets me fired back up.......
    Sex is to be enjoyed, and long slow drawn out events only lead to good long lasting sex, that does include a round two.....and sometimes 3.....
    And I gotta tell you for me, what is not to love about eating out a full, just used lady......oh my....
    For me, it is just a good start for the second inning......Love it....I can not rush anything as good as sex.....oh my......life is so good.....People condition themselves to a cum and roll over and go to sleep.....and miss out on the best sex there is......seconds
    Learn how to initiate the second inning....a lady is sensitive after a cum......so do not rush it, and slowly fire her back up....and you will have time also to get fired back up, and cleaning her out is not something you will have to make yourself do....you will want to do it........oh gosh, I love sex......hehe And your lady will also be a little more willing next time you reach over and go for some fun....
    Old guys rule.....all smile and enjoy some good long lasting second innings and a good cream pie...sorry, I get carried away talking about sex....hehe

I did same thing, cream pied her. I shot my load all over her pussy then went down and ate her, she came harder than ever and i tasted my own cum, mmmmmmmmmmm.

I too have fantasized about eating her creampie but never got around to doing it until this Saturday. She knows of my fantasy and after filling her up she smiled and point toward her pussy. I immediatly cleaned her all up and loved it! Our mixed cum tasted so good and regret that I've not done it sooner!
    "I think people should be free to engage in any sexual practices they choose; they should draw the line at goats though."
    Elton John.

Next time you cum on or in her, clean it up with fingers and put it in a small container save it for the next time. While playing and you are hot to try cum eating cover her titts or pussy with cum from the last load and lick it up. Its a common problem that some guys want to try it, but after they cum they loose the urge. If you want to really get wild save up a few loads and really cover her befor you start licking it off her.

Each to their own and everything but for me personally, I can only add the non-intellectual response GROSS
    d

Revealed this to a GF some 15 or so yrs ago and the next day my neighbor/friend was asking me about it!! Of course I denied it all! But for the most part women like it. I dated a girl once and during one of our sessions I kinda not meaning to, cum on her tits, was kissing her on the lips, worked my way to her tits and cleaned her up. She went crazy!! She had her tongue down my throat so fast and so far I almost gagged on it.

my wife actually encouraged me to go down on her after just cumin inside her, so yes, it can be that easy.

I ALWAYS eat my wife's lovers cum from her pussy, she loves it, I love it, her lovers get off watching me.....
    Makes for a happy group!

Once you cum just start kissing her kissing your way down her warm glorious glowing body kissing your way all the way to her warm wet fragrant pussy and dont stop until your face is firmly pressed into her beautiful pussy and make love to her

yummmmmmmmmm creampie or not it is so awesome to go down on a women i love it!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by verkit View Post
    I ALWAYS eat my wife's lovers cum from her pussy, she loves it, I love it, her lovers get off watching me.....
    Makes for a happy group!
    Whether it mine or another mans cum, i love cleaning up the mess. She does as well and thinks its sexy as hell that i do that. Yummy.

I had always thought about it and was afraid to ask/tell my wife. One night after a few beers (12 for me) and a glass (bottle) of wine for her...I came inside of her then went down on her eating my cum, not only was my cum good, but the fucking made her really wet. A few nights later she gave me a blowjob and then kissed me giving me my cum back.....then the big thing she liked was for me to cum on her tits then me lick it off.

I have done this a couple of times with my love. The thought of me eating my cum out of her grosses her out. I do my thrusting and then stop when I feel like I am about to cum. I sometimes do a couple of pulses of cum inside of her. If I can pull it off without fully cumming I will just have the head of my penis in her and give a couple of spurts. I will then say can I eat you and sometimes I will tell her so I don't cum just yet. I then can taste her juices and my cum. If she knows I have fully cum in her she will wash up before allowing me to eat her. I get a little of the cum that is deep inside that has worked it's way out be gravity.

word of advice, if its the first time, it may not be a good idea to let the female be on top.... I was talking to a female lover about eating cum out of her, she said she loves it but the first time she tasted cum was when a former lover had cum on himself and got her to try licking it off, she ended up throwing up on him....

Shes better now, she loves cum kisses and being licked out after being fucked... but still says she will not let a guy cum in her mouth just in case she vomits again...
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands