Register

Smile Have never done this

hello my name is laura and i am married to a wonderful man but i feel that something is missing in my life and that is a moman. I would like to find a full time girlfriend cuz my husabnd works in louisiana and we live in alabama! I get lonely! If there is anyone out there in alabama close to Red Bay plz holler at me would like to meet u and see how it goes! I will not leave my husband either I thought I would let that be known now!
    Last edited by red~n~hot76; Dec 15, 2010 at 4:22 PM.

Re: Have never done this

Quote Originally Posted by red~n~hot76 View Post
    hello my name is laura and i am married to a wonderful man but i feel that something is missing in my life and that is a moman. I would like to find a full time girlfriend cuz my husabnd works in louisiana and we live in alabama! I get lonely! If there is anyone out there in alabama close to Red Bay plz holler at me would like to meet u and see how it goes! I will not leave my husband either I thought I would let that be known now!
    bring up a fmf threesome with him, he'll go for it.. hell its every guys fantasy. then understand finding a female to join you is the difficult part, they are called Golden Unicorns for a reason, check the swingers sites(best bet) get your bff drunk and play strip (insert game here). Remember to say "I've never done this before". I spend way too much time reading Penthouse Forum!

TL;DR do you want to be my gf

a bad drunk trolling post, be honest, be truthful. tell him you find women HOT
    Last edited by drwilsontx; Dec 18, 2010 at 12:31 AM. Reason: dont want to look like A*hole

Im SO gonna get banned for this!

What do sarcasm and ceilings have in common?

They are both over masterbenson's head

Never suggested cheating, just offered a way to start the discussion in a tongue-in-cheek way, offered a little guidance on where to look for a willing participant. Bottom line Red, be honest, put yourself out there and be willing to accept the consequences

check into a site called swinglifestyle.com u can have limited use of the site free and if u like it ,its resonable to pay, its a swingers site and u can do a search in your surrounding area for bi woman and cpls ,lots of cpls play on their own. worth a look good luck

I agree with the advice if not cheating behind his back.

I also know this can be very confusing, scary and lonely. I was a late bloomer and have felt all those emotions.

You need a way to discuss this with him. Even if it's uncomfortable with the first discussion you'll feel a lot better just by verbalizing it and getting it out in the open.

I don't know how old you are but a book that you may want to look into called "Same Sex in the City" might be worth a read.

Good luck and follow you heart and that "little inner voice" that we all have.

op never posted after creating the account in 2010 so i assume she will never read this. anyways in case anyone is looking for advise i actually recommend against a 3sum. this is about her not her & him. this is a road she will (did) have to go on her own. second, a couple has to be very close, comfortable & secure with each other & be clear about what they are willing to do & there expectations before inviting another person to bed with them. if she's questioning herself like that chances are, she's not quite there & things aren't so solid. there's a bigger chance of people getting jealous, people getting hurt & damage to the relationship if u don't think things through.

not that i'm saying she should do this behind her husband's back, but if she was gonna do it would be better without him involoved.

Quote Originally Posted by red~n~hot76 View Post

I think this is a great alternative idea as opposed to cheating on your man with another man. The same sex is an ideal choice I believe. Just make sure it is ok with your hubby girl.

Cheating is cheating... it does not become less cheating because it's with the same gender.