Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Game: Describe your last sexual encounter using a film title

Rules are simple: Using the name of a film title, describe your last sexual encounter.

I'll start: Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

P.S. Love and missed you all!!!
    "All colors are the friends of their neighbors and the lovers of their opposites."-Marc Chagall "Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen "Annie Hall"

Re: Game: Describe your last sexual encounter using a film title

Indecent Proposal

Well I neva.. luffly 2 cya gorge!!! Shows ya the power a thought..

There was a French film with Marion Cotillard called "Jeux d'enfants" (Children's Games).. for English speaking audiences it was retitled "Love me if you dare"..

The night that Kate and I got back together I used those words in part warning, in part challenge.. and the rest is history..
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post

There was a French film with Marion Cotillard called "Jeux d'enfants" (Children's Games).. for English speaking audiences it was retitled "Love me if you dare"..

The night that Kate and I got back together I used those words in part warning, in part challenge.. and the rest is history..
    Just beautiful hun! Wonderful to see familiar names on the occasions l I happen to come back to this site, which isn't very often lately.

Golden teacher: I'm gay so definitely not the bang I'm talkin' about!
    "All colors are the friends of their neighbors and the lovers of their opposites."-Marc Chagall "Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen "Annie Hall"

"Psycho"... why, you might ask? Because it took place in a shower XD

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post

Not long after Kate came home, I began to write, not a novel, but a history of our relationship as I remember it, warts and all. When Met asked this question I knew immediately what my asnwer had to be, what it was. The following is my recollection of the events of our reunion written well over a year after the events it covers.. and is as accurate as memory would allow. Yea, it mite be mushy.. but how I feel about my partner is mushy, dont care a bugger who knows it. Remember it is not intended as a novel or a part of a novel.. it is a memoire of one of the most important days of my life and the words above that page of that memoire.. I asked Kate if she minded, and while she frowned a bit as she does, its ok with her. I hope you enjoy the mushy memories of a tart!!.

34.Happiness Restored!!

Sitting in my comfy chair, arms wrapped around Scrags my favourite old teddy, I thought of last night. Her words, the look in her eye, and the dreamy shock of her kiss. The music played and I listened to Linda singing "Long Long Time". My heart fluttered, and I shivered disbelieving what I know to have been true. Had she kissed me? Was that long, lingering kiss truly what I wanted it to be? Did it mean what my heart so desired and yet, because of my own selfish and hateful treatment of her, could not believe it to mean. A tear trickled down my face as I yearned so much for her touch, the scent of heaven, and the simple sound of her voice.

I raised my knees further into my chest, huggled poor moth eaten old Scrags and said to him, "I think lovely boy it is time to get you to the dollie hospital and get you made well again." And I squeezed him so tightly his growler, for the first time in so long, made a pathetic, grrr rrr r rr sound.. I turn Scrags around and laughed saying "You old bugger" and squeezed him so tightly as if my life depended on it.

I shivered again, and my thoughts once again turned to "her", she who was never far from my mind and I thought again of the many evenings and days of love we had shared in this very room, I remembered her laugh, and that stupid, stupid, artificially rust coloured hair down past her shoulders which I loved so much, those eyes like a cold sea yet which contained nothing but warmth except when I had been such a cow! I dreamed of her silken ivory skin, so smooth, and perfect and suppressing a sob I squeezed ever more of old Scrags life out him.

With a start, I jumped as the telephone rang, and before answering I pulled myself together. "Heloooo " trying to sound bright and breezy and hide my sadness from the caller. "Frances" came the squeaky voice down the line.. It was her.. for fucks sake its Kate.. so happy so deliriously happy at the sound of her voice, she said in between what sounded like sobs "Can you meet me in the Beehive? I need to see you. I need to talk and and it has to be now!" I shouted down the phone "What's happened Kate, please... " and that was as far as I got because there was the sound of the distant click of disconnection. I struggled with my mobbie address book, panicking, at once hoping, and also fearing that my hope would come to nothing... no answer.. her phone had been turned off.. Fuck how I hated that sound of a mobile answering service. They should be fucking banned.

It took me 2 minutes to slip on a jacket, find my shoes and bolt out the door. For once I didn't care that I looked like an old fag end. I fled down the stairs of the close as I've never fled before, and before I had even got 50 yards I was drenched to the skin. "Fucking Edinburgh" I said to myself. "you don't half pick your moments to empty the fucking sky!!!" I ran along St Stephen Street, hoping to wave down a taxi but I knew what the chances were at that time of an evening. "Thank fuck.. a bus" as the number 24 came through the murk and rain and rumbled so slowly through the lights at the end of Hamilton Place. I jumped on the bus, in my agitated state forgetting to pay the fare. The driver bawled at me, "Hie, ye daft cow, whit makes ye think yer special? 80p or get off the bloody bus!" Shite.. fucking more delay, and my heart began beating ever more panicky and erratically as I struggled to find my bus pass. I thought "80p up your arse you bastard!!!" The bus pulled away and all was well until it got to the George Street/ Frederick Street junction. The fucking traffic had stopped along George Street, and not a bloody thing was moving. Waiting very impatiently my feet tapping my nerves shot, eventually the bus crawled across George Street and down toward Princes Street.. O God.. this is going to take forever. I got up from my seat, ran up the bus and immediately the driver opened the door tore down the street at what felt 100 miles an hour. The rain continued streaming from the sky and as I ran across princes Street toward the mound in all its grey and green splendour I knew however fast I ran was just not fast enough. Steaming up the mound, I felt my legs turning to jelly. Panting, I fell against the railings and looked at the castle in all of the evening gloom. It looked forbidding as it always does in the rain, and I felt foreboding as I began to run again up the hill at a more sedate pace, not because I wished to but because I had little choice.

When I got to the lights at the Courthouse and Royal Mile, I was crying with pain and fear. I just had to keep going and took my head in my hands as I dashed through the lights with cars, lorries and buses whizzing all around, beeping their horns, the drivers screaming at me "Ye fucking stupit bitch, I could hae kilt ye.." and worse. Downhill all the way now.. and as I got to the Grassmarket, my legs were leaden but my desperation to get to my Kate kept me going... and ..and there she was. Looking wet and pitiful as the wonderful grey old town did its best to drown the both of us. Outside of the Beehive she turned to look at me.. her hair straight and lank, and that daft old wax coat of her mum's all that stood between her and death by drowning.. I ran up to her and she fell against me sobbing...

"I can't stay away from you, Frances." She screamed over the noise of the storm, "You are a bitch, and have fucked me so badly, but I need you! I want to come home.. please take me home." I spluttered in shock, tears and rain intermingled streaming down my cheeks. She looked at her feet and I could barely hear what she said next. "I love you, Frances. After all thats been, I still love you.."

I held her in my arms, and whispered in her ear, "I know Kate, I know, and I love you more than life itself. Forgive." She stood back for second and smiled that wonderfully nervous almost diffident smile of which I had dreamed so often since she walked away and she said "Please, take me home Frances." So I did and we walked slowly down the Grassmarket holding each other like there was no tomorrow. I hailed a taxi who fucking ignored me, the shite! The second, a gaily decorated burgundy colour advertising all sorts of crap was much more accommodating. I think looking like a drowned rats made the driver take pity on us. Just as she was about to climb into the cab I stopped Kate, touched her gently on the shoulder and said "Kate, I will never again hurt you, its you and me now. Forever.. please, I know you have doubts even now, but love me Kate, love me if you dare!" She kissed me hard on the lips, and the cab driver said, "I see.." and drove off leaving us in the rain, but neither of us cared. At that moment, the sun shone on our lives and we didn't notice anything around us.

Of course its romanticised, but not that much i dont think... the essence of it is certainly truth and the facts as best I can remember them.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Girl Interrupted

Mrs. Pasa was sooo not happy.

Pasa

"The Big Easy"
    He makes it seem effortless that he can make me cum everytime.

There's two for me:

Anal-yze This

Honey, I blew my wad

A Guide For The Married Man.
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think "That's why I'm not a heterosexual." -- George Costanza

Clash of the Tit(ans)?

Twenty Seconds over Tokyo

(I think that was a movie about the Mile High Club!)

Just kidding!

I say Psycho like above, only for different reasons.....

Deep Throat. Because he did and so did I.

(Master and Commander)
    (Touching the Void)
    (Filling the Void)

Serenity
    Last edited by Hephaestion; Nov 21, 2010 at 7:54 PM. Reason: added precursors

First off, Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang is a GREAT movie! I put off watching it for years but Netflix knows me better than I know myself.

My movie:
    Harry Potter ad the Deathly Swallows. Oh wait, no.

All Good Things.

Toy Story III.

Kill Bill... My boss Bill called right in the middle of cleaning up a creampie!

Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestion View Post
    (Master and Commander)
    (Touching the Void)
    (Filling the Void)

Serenity
    I didn't know you were going out with Void!

Pasa

Gone in sixty seconds

Dirty Dancing

Lambada: The Forbidden Dance
    The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.
    —A. A. Milne
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7E-aoXLZGY

What Marie said!!!

Pronouns make it hard to keep our sexual orientation a secret when asked about our weekend. I had a great time with ….THEM. "Great! Now they don’t think you’re queer ~ just a big slut!” - Judy Carter

rɑk ænd məri sɪtɪŋ ɪn ə tri, ke aj ɛs ɛs aj ɛn dʒi, fərst kəmz ləv ðɛn kəmz mɛrɪdʒ

Quote Originally Posted by Pasadenacpl2 View Post
    I didn't know you were going out with Void!

Pasa
    Hadn't thought of that interpretation

Around the World! ( thinking about it makes my tongue hard)

GOODFELLAS
    You know the deal

"Knockin' At The Backdoor"

(it really is a movie title)

lol "Great Balls A'Fire" and Tidal Wave...:}
    Cat
    I'm tryin' my best to leave a loving foot print on the hearts of the folks who's lives I touch..longly, or briefly..:}
    Minx

Women and cats will do as they please, so men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Earthquake

Come as You Are

Dunno bout me last sexual encounter but can tellya film wich most readily cums 2 mind from a few a the less savoury, grim an unpleasant bits a naughty is "Slither"..