Register
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re: How was your First sucking cock?

my first experience was really good, my partner was very cool and let me explore, i Loved it immediately and still do!!
    ..... have fun!

that sounds so awesome!

fucking awesome

My first time ever having done it---both me and the other guy were just "wee lads" and our tiny little cocks didn't do anything---but we tried to do things such as sucking and rubbing our cocks inside each others tush crack. We also "wrestled" with each other and used our tiny, prepubescent cocks as "swords"--it was all still fun even if we were not yet able to get hard or cum!

The next experience I had was when I was 15--so was the other guy-its a long story about we got together---but suffice to say--after starting out doing some mutual jerking together----he first sucked me to completion and of course being the first time anyone had given me a blowjob--it felt wonderful. After he did me---he presented his cock for me "to kiss" which I started out to do tentatively but before long at his direction---I was not only kissing it, I was licking it then sucking it and being a 15 year old boy---he shot a big hot load in my mouth that was a bit off putting at first--but then I liked it and pretty much took all that he gave--with us giving each other a few more BJs that night---I had done it sporadically over the years since then---with most of those times being almost lost to memory----but finally after having gone many years not having sucked a cock or anything else with a guy----I finally did do it and have to say----I really do love to suck a nice hard cock!! Of course--if someone wants to suck mine---I sure don't object to that either!!
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

I remember the first time. I was nervous as could be, I was going to his place after we chatted for sometime. The time was now and i was driving to jis place, but could not find it, I guess I did not wanted to find it, but I felt that I should call hime and tell him that I'm lost and would not make it. He convinced me otherwise and I did found his place with his help. After a little clean up i was ready, we finally got on the bed and he went for my cock, and i was getting nice and hard. I could not wait to go down on him, oh what a feeling....it was great. we sucked and kissed and made out like a youing couple in love. I will never forget him cuming on my face and i was so excited the he wanted my cum also. I will never forget that night, have not had many since then, but would love it.

My first male sexual encounter was around 15 or so, I was working at a neighborhood grocery store. One day I was, approached, by an older, man that came, in the store a lot, and lived just up the street. He was many years my senior. He had asked if I could stop by and help him move some furniture around and since it was on my way home, I responded OK. Once that I was there I had found out what he really wanted to do as he as he started asking some personal questions about sex and my sexual experiences. Before long, he started touching me in places that I had done only in private. Now here I was a young man with a quest for knowledge about sex and the stirring feelings of my body and here was an adult that was willing to teach me a few things. You also must remember that back then, there was no internet or computers and sex was very confusing to say the lease. Most often it was the hot topic among my other male friends and most of them knew less than I did. It was very hard to get someone to explain and let alone get answers, especially from someone who knew the answers and I had wanted to learn. I had decided to let this Old Man teach me a few things. I still had no concept of bisexual tendencies or feelings, those realizations came many years later. So now I am ready to accept my Bisexuality and it all good!
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

jhg50

my first was after i got div about 2 years ago. a married women who i was seing at time introduced me to a bi friend of hers. her being carfull and coutious i knew he was clean and df as i was and her. he came to my house and after we chated a while we finally got undressed and started at first to jack each other off. i was nervice at first but after we got more comfortable with each other i decided i was ready. i sat on the edge of the couch while he stood in front of me. i slowly licked the head to get used to it and finally put all i could in my mouth. he let me do the work and finally after getting used to it i started to suck it slowly. it didnt take long for him to shoot a load into my mouth and i swallowed every drop. was great now i know why women like it so much. later i got fucked in my ass for the first time and my first load of cum in my ass. felt great

First time wasn't that great. He couldn't get it up so I ended up fucking his wife instead. The first guy that could keep it up was great. I could take it all the way so I could feel his balls on my chin and the head just tickling the back of my throat. He came relatively quickly and I swallowed every drop. I dream of doing it again but with a bigger cock. Only swallowed 2 guys so far.

Just go for it! its delicious1 I was hesitant at first but now I can't stop and nevr would want to!

you are a lucky guy! Id of loved that experience when I was younger!

The first time I put a dick in my mouth I was nine or ten years old, and promptly got it out of there because it tasted like pee. But I liked the texture of a cock and promptly forgot about it when I entered puberty and began fucking girls. I did not discover the joys of cocksucking until I was 60-years old. Every time I do it I like it better, and I just love to take a hot creamy load of cum and swallow it.

The first time I put a dick in my mouth I was nine or ten years old, and promptly got it out of there because it tasted like pee. But I liked the texture of a cock and promptly forgot about it when I entered puberty and began fucking girls. I did not discover the joys of cocksucking until I was 60-years old. Every time I do it I like it better, and I just love to take a hot creamy load of cum and swallow it.

My first time sucking cock was with my best friend when we were 12. We use to give each other hand jobs after school until our little hard-ons would squirt boy juice into the air. I had alway's wanted to suck him off, but was afraid he would think I was "queer." I was jacking him off one day while he was looking at a Playboy magazine. Just as he was getting ready to shoot, I plunged my mouth over his cock and sucked hard. He dropped the book and his eyes got real big. He started shooting into my mouth as I swallowed fast as I could. When he was done cumming, I pulled my mouth off his cock and he said, "Holly crap! I never came that hard before! That was great! Let me do you now!" And the rest is history!

I think I was about 33; I was really nervous and did not suck the guy to completion; it took me about another 10 years to get to that point but depending on the situation, I love to give head and take it all down. Only one experience with bitter/sour cum, otherwise I think I enjoy taking a good load in my mouth and love it when another guy does.

that first time was during my college years, to save money lived with my divorced (3x) uncle caught him with the landscaper and then he sent me to my room where he followed me and threw me on my bed and we enjoyed a HOT 69, eventually this led to more m2m sexual pleasure. but that first time i'll never forget that first time, fright turned to so much pleasure and i thank the stars above that i never looked back

maybe its just that i haven't sucked alot of cocks, but for me each time feels like the first time.

I didn't suck the much older guy, who seduced me at 14. But, later that year, when I was attending a military school, I traded BJs with my roommate. His cum was very bitter, I assume it was because he drank a lot of coffee and smoked. He wanted me to swallow him, but I just couldn't. After a brief time with him, he got bored with me and I with him. Then, I met and fell in love with another boy, who I gladly swallowed, as he did me. As far as the emotional and sexual compatibility, the 3rd guy was my 1st really good one.

My first time was also great, just like everybody else on here has said. But the one thing nobody has told you yet: sucking cock is like doing crack. "Once you suck your first cock, you are hooked!" You will then always want more and you will never get enough. SUCKING COCK IS REALLY THAT GOOD!!!! And that is a beautiful thing, I'm glad I discovered sucking cock, I absolutely love it!!

Go suck cock and enjoy the rest of your life!

I REMEMBER MY FIRST TIME LIKE IT WAS YESTERDAY.I WON'T GO INTO WHAT LED UP TO THE MOMENT [long story]. I DO REMEMBER HOW SOFT AND VELVETY HIS COCK FELT IN MY MOUTH ! I HOPE YOUR FIRST TIME IS AS REMEMBERABLE.JUST MAKE IT WITH SOMEONE WHO RESPECTS YOU AND TREATS YOU GENTEL !! PLEASE BE SAFE AND ENJOY THE EXPERENCE.

first time i took a cock into my mouth....he was rock hard and i did not know what to do,so i just licked and sucked it. i was ashamed of myself as i am a married man. now i just enjoy it.
    Masturbation is not a crime

A little nerves, anxiety, but nice to have that cock in my mouth.

I was seven or eight years old and boys in their early teens would just pull down their pants, whip it out and want me to suck it, I liked the attention but I got no sexual thrill out of it. I really wish that they would've waited until I was 5 years older as a teen with raging hormones and locker room fantasies. By THEN I was too shy and wanted to hide my desire for males lest someone beat the .. stuffing..out of me for staring at them too long the wrong way.

I didn't suck my first cock until I was 55 and knew what to expect. The first time I took the cum into my mouth but did not swallow, letting the cum drip out. The taste wasn't unpleasent so after that I held it in my mouth and swallowed leting the person see what I was doing.

I guess I missed my chance as a youngster! I remember jacking off with some friends at about 13--just standing around while we were on a camping trip close to the town we were from. It was fun to look and watch the others and to cum and shoot. I didn't have a first time until a few years ago. I was in a chat room, just looking to dialogue with people about swinging and whatever else would turn me on. I started chatting with a guy and found out he lived a mere 100 miles away (living out west, 100 is close!). He was headed up to Reno for the weekend, so I told him I'd like to meet him and buy him a beer. We'd talked for months at that point. We met at his hotel and got to know each other over a beer or two, then he invited me up to his room. By then we were talking about all the things we'd chatted about, which included wanting to try oral. We were both horny by then and a little buzzed, so we said let's go for it! We decided to take a shower together (road trips and all, you know!) so we started by soaping each other up good, stroking each other, then rinsing, drying, and climbing onto his bed. I told him I'd go first, so he laid down on his back and I honored his cock, first slowly, then a little faster and that's all it took for him to cum. I told him that was very fun, and he wanted to return the favor, so I rolled over and he sucked me until I came. I found it interesting that I was harder when I was sucking him than when he was sucking me.

My first was a massive 12 inch of uncut meat.I swallowed every drop and let him piss in my mouth before bending me ovr and fucking the sht out of me.

Was very young the first time, a preteen actually. An older teenage friend of my sisters took me someplace private and he took out his cock. The first thing I noticed is that it was very large; I could not believe that a big boy has such a large one. Then when he placed it into my mouth I remember it tickling my nose a lot because of his pubic hair teasing me. The very full feeling of him in my mouth was interesting also. Soon after that experience I was able to play “nurse” with a young neighbor girl and we played with each other’s privates…until her Mom caught us, oh boy! So you see I was Bisexual right from the start, I just didn’t know it yet. . Then it was on to the teen years to sports and chasing girls, no more “sissy stuff” for me. Later I realized that I liked to eat a sweet pussy and am very good at it, then I added sucking a nice cock equally well. Now I thoroughly embrace my Bisexuality and have enjoyed it with several women in the past to the great enjoyment of all 3 parties. For people who say there is no such thing as Bi, they have no clue! I would encourage all young people (legal age) to explore their Bi side soon. ..don’t wait until you are too old.

The first time sucking was with an 8th grade classmate. The very first sexual contact was just mutual masturbation. The next time we got naked together he said, "I'll take a bite of yours if you'll take a bite of mine." "You first," I said. As soon as I felt his mouth on my cock I knew there could not be anything wrong with something that felt so good! Then I sucked him to completion. Both of us spit out the cum that time, but learned to swallow later. We remained suck buddies through high school.

mine the male half was when i was 5 or 6 with my best bud who was 10 or 11 at then time he made me feel so big kid like and shit i felt like i was on cloud nine for making him cum, it was dry and after a year or so i swallowed my first load this went on till i was 10 then we moved away i will have to say though this happening in my life caused me alot of issues when i got older i am ok with being bi but it has takin alot of counciling and my awesome gf who understands

No bullshit. I'm not a bot. I met a guy on Adult Friend Finder. We Pm'd one another, dug one another's photos. I went to his place. In his place he had me stand and asked me to strip. I did. First time naked with a man in a sexual situation and I was rock hard. I sat on a chair with my legs open, feeling wanton and open…oh man…i want that feeling again. He got between my legs and gave me an incredible BJ. Up and down, tongue, mouth, wet..he pumped with his fist…. I blew in his mouth….He stood…he was lean, muscled….shaved cock and balls. He felt so thick and warm in my hands…. I took him into my mouth. It was the most natural thing to do…I pumped and pumped…he didn't want to cum that way….he lead me to the shower…he had me jerk him off….it was so nice….

I remember I was staying at the cottage of a friend...there were a couple of us visiting and we got bunked together...he reached over and felt my cock and started talking about how hard he was and then asked me to touch his...I did and I just about came right then there...but we explored further...I could not get over the desire to put his cock in my mouth...so we each sucked for a while...that was my first time...lots of guilt but never forgot and went back to sucking cock a few years later...and I have got to taste some great cum ever since I just accepted that I like both men and women.