Register

Groups

View All Random Groups

• Bisexual Nudists

A group for bisexuals who enjoy nudism - we're talking social nudity here, not swinging!

255 member(s)
    Latest Discussion: Texas nudist
    Last Activity: Apr 11, 2024 10:36 PM
    Category: Main
  • Sex with a Teacher

Share your experience you had with a teacher. I had a Latin teacher in Oklahoma who came on to me in the backseat of a car coming back from a play. He put his hand on my leg and began rubbing it telling me how attractive I was. When we got back to the school he invited me over to his house. I hesitated and then agreed just for a little while. I told him that I was excited when he rubbed my leg in the car.

He grinned and put his hand back on my leg but this time he rubbed it moving up my leg until he reached my crouch. Ok? he asked. I nodded and he moved on top of my hardening cock. Soon I was unzipped, pants pulled down, hand under my briefs and me about to explode with sexual excitement. He put his mouth on my cock through my briefs and massaged my balls. It was so hot.

It only took him a few seconds of sucking to taste my cum as I exploded like never before. I joined him a few more times that semester before summer vacation.

What experience have you had?

13 member(s)
    Latest Discussion: sex with a teacher
    Last Activity: Apr 4, 2024 10:34 PM
  • Beautiful Dicks

A group for those of us who love photos of beautiful cocks. Whatever makes a penis beautiful, post pics of them here. Don't worry if you have gathered these from other sites, the beauty of the dick is what is important.

876 member(s)
    Latest Discussion: Mine
    Last Activity: Yesterday 3:45 PM
  • Bi law enforcement

This group is for bi law enforcement

16 member(s)
    Latest Discussion: Let's
  • Close Encounters, almost being Caught!

Many have shared you’re their experience with the thread: “Ever been caught?” How about the times when you, were not caught, but you were almost caught!

22 member(s)
  • Getting her started

I've been wanting my wife to have a bisexual experience but don't know how to go about it. I've been bisexual since I was 12 and have enjoyed sucking other guys ever since then. When my wife and I got married we fantasized about watching other couples have sex and letting them watch us fucking and sucking each other, but she was not open to letting them interact with us once our sexual fantasy ended with our orgasms. I truly would love for her to experience another woman whether I'm there or not. I think she would love being eaten out by a woman and hopefully tasting her as well. If you have been successful in helping your woman getting started exploring her bisexual side let me know how you were successful and what her reaction to her first woman was like.

33 member(s)
    Latest Discussion: Pillow Talk
  • listening to first time sucking cock and wanting to do it again

Love hearing that a man has just sucked his first cock. Knowing he loves it and excited to do suck a second cock as some as possible.

31 member(s)
    Latest Discussion: why I had to suck first cock.
    Last Activity: Nov 4, 2023 1:52 AM
  • Regina bi guys and cds.

a place for bi guys and cds to meet in Regina Saskatchewan.

17 member(s)
    Latest Discussion: bi guys Regina.
    Last Activity: Sep 27, 2023 4:10 PM
  • Fantasy about bisexual

Take off your mask

67 member(s)
    Latest Discussion: I can't sleep
  • Mature Women Love

Just find some sugar daddy and meet sexy young women here, you can check www.sugardaddydatingsite.biz

23 member(s)
    Latest Discussion: Try some sugar daddy online ?

View All Recently Updated