Register

Could We Do This?

1. Plumhead2
    Plumhead2
    Here is a story to inspire bi-couples and singles to try this in real life. My slogan: "Have Camcorder, Will Film"

************************************************** *********************************

Stranger in the Bedroom

Holding my camcorder, I walk into your bedroom behind you and your hubby.

I ask,"How do you get your hubby aroused when you want some sex?"

"I kiss him deeply while rubbing his cock," you reply and begin to demonstrate.

I fire up the camcorder and film your actions and his response. There is a glint of desire in your eye as you passionately kiss your hubby. I get a close-up of your tongue slipping into his mouth, and then I tilt down to follow your fingers caressing his crotch. The bulge in his pants tells me that he is getting turned-on.

"Then I unzip his pants, pull out his cock and stroke it 'til it gets hard," you continue.
    I zoom into his crotch as you unzip, pull, and stroke. Your fingers lovingly work their magic as his glorious cock rises up, thick and hard.

You get down on your knees and proceed to lick and suck him. Every once in a while you look up at me, a bit nervous and . . . a bit turned-on!

“God, I love the taste of my hubby’s cock,” you confess, “it’s what starts me getting wet.” I can hear your mouth slurping on his shaft, and I hope that that delicious sound gets recorded.

Suddenly, you get up, and both of you quickly undress. The heat of the moment is beginning to work on both of you, and there is a rush to action. But just as you are about to take off your panties, you look over to me.

“Well, Yank, aren’t you going to undress, too?”

Hmmm, I say to myself, I wasn’t ready for this, but I am game for seeing this fantasy out.

I strip off my shirt, shuck my pants, and drop my jockeys, and my cock springs out already at full mast.

You and Hubby move over to the bed and fall on it amidst moans and cries of lust. I catch a shot of hubby massaging one breast while he licks the nipple of the other.

Your hubby looks up at me and says, “Get a shot of this. She loves it when I pull on her nipple with my mouth. Look at how her nip is hard and swollen!”

I get a close-up and the texture of your nipples is so sharp and mouthwatering that I have all I can do not to reach out and touch them. My hands are now shaking with excitement and it makes it difficult to manipulate the camera controls.

As your hubby stimulates your breasts, your head falls back against a pillow and you are panting as your excitement rises. Hubby moves down between your legs and begins to pleasure your pussy with his tongue. I move in close and capture the way his tongue swirls around your pussy lips. Every once in a while his tongue darts over to your clit, and I get a great shot of it, swelling under his coaxing lashes. I am so close that I can smell your sex, and the scent is intoxicating and makes my erection even harder. Now you are moaning loudly and I frame a picture of your mouth, forming an “O” shape as you cry out in pleasure.

I feel a mixture of emotions: Excitement of course is one. But I also feel like I am doing something a little wicked. You two are engaged in something intimate, and I am a witness to your passion and your most carnal contact. I have never been in the presence of two people having sex before, and I am incredibly aroused. On the one hand, I am embarrassed to be a voyeur in this scene, but on the other hand, I can’t pull my eyes away. You and your hubby are so beautiful, so wild and so un-selfconscious about your bodies and what you do to turn each other on. I wonder what you are thinking as I watch you having sex.

As your hubby licks your pussy more rapidly, I can see your thighs start to quiver.

“I am close . . . so very close,” you manage to whisper, “Not yet, dear, oh, don’t make me cum yet.”

All the while, you are stroking hubby’s cock. A bit of precum flows out of the tip and you lather it around his shaft. His cockhead is growing large and purple and I can see it throb. You must feel it, too, and you know what you want to happen now.

“Dear, put that monster in me . . . Do it NOW,” you beg, and you grab his cock and place it at the entrance of your very wet slit.

He takes his cock from you and rubs it against your pussy and your hips move up and down in response, trying to get the head into you. You look up at me with glazed eyes.

“I just love the moment just before he comes into me. I am so ready. I can’t wait to feel him push into me and fill me up. Get a shot of that, would you, luv?”

I do as I was bid, recording the cockhead pushing apart your engorged lips as it slips into your hot tunnel. You let out a sexy “Uhhhhh” as he thrusts the rest of his shaft into you. You and hubby begin to move together, thrusting in and out, your hips meeting his. Your hand moves down to your pussy and you rub your clit furiously.
    Both you and your hubby are moving faster and faster and the moans and cries are filling the room. Sounds of squishy cock and pussy add to the music of this erotic scene. You are flailing about with your head turning wildly from side to side.

“Oh, my God, Oh, my God, it feels so good, harder, dear, harder, I am so close, so, so, close, I . . .,” and then you go rigid. “I am cummmmming!”

Hubby grunts and thrusts deep within you and comes hard. Both of you collapse on the bed. Hubby pulls out of you and he is still spurting, with gobs of cum landing on your belly and your breasts. I have not even touched myself, but the sexual tension of watching you both cum has so stimulated me that I find myself erupting in a massive orgasm, ejaculating all over the bed.

When I finally stop coming, you laugh, “Got you a bit turned-on, did we!”

Hubby pulls your pussy lips apart and directs me, “Look here, Yank, see my cum dripping out of her cunt. How delicious!” He bends down and laps up the juice and cum cocktail.

“Hey, Yank” you say, “you want to clean me up, too?”