Register

Sex-Panties-and-Wives-Girlfriends

1. CALL4ME
    CALL4ME
    So, do you ever have sex with your wife/girlfriend while you are wearing panties? Get a blow job/hand job from her? Does that excite her? My wife would have a shit-fit if she knew about the panties, but I'd love her to see it my way. Not holding my breath. Comments?
  2. bijohnmpls
    bijohnmpls
    I was with my girlfriend last weekend and I took her panties off and she told me to put them on... she then sucked me and told me to fuck her with them still on.
  3. CALL4ME
    CALL4ME
    Lucky man. First time?
  4. nikki
    nikki
    We have sex a lot that way. She loves to Domme me when she knows i feel femme, so we each get satisfied in our own way.
  5. bijohnmpls
    bijohnmpls
    Yes.. that was the first time and it was hot..
  6. BareProf
    BareProf
    My favorite make out and fucking outfit is thigh highs, panties and a cami. She'll push my panties aside, stroke my hard on then guide it to her waiting wet cunt. Ideally I'll fall asleep still dressed but I often take off the thigh highs - too distracting to me. ;-)~
  7. willi
    willi
    Sometimes she gives me oral while our boyfriend is doing it to me. Otherwise, no.
  8. lone-wolf
    lone-wolf
    my wife loves it when i wear panties, she gets really turned on rubing me with then on. she just pulls my cock out and i keep them on when we fuck.
  9. Silver1
    Silver1
    My wife doesn't know when I am wearing panties most of the time. When having sex she will pull them down or take them completely off of me and not seem to notice, she just goes after the goods. But it gives me the greatest woody ever! And that's to both our satisfaction.