Register

First curious to try

1. ALZ4698
    Looking for endowed for older gentleman for first encounter, good friends and men tour 4 reg meet
  2. COLLIDER775
    COLLIDER775
    Figured I share what's going on in my head. I posted this... Good Luck😊Re: What do you like most about sucking cock?
    ... When he cums in my mouth... I've had this experience several times. However for one reason or another I haven't had exactly the experience I fantasize about..."He is of average height. Thick and stocky. I can barely take the girth and length of his cock down my throat. His hands hold the back of my head. My hands grip his ample, densely pliable ass. My own hard cock is leaking precum that pools on the floor. He moans and grunts. His dick pumps and pulses a huge creamy load down my throat. The volume is enormous. What I don't swallow, floods my mouth and escapes down my chin. It flows towards my torso. He is completely drained. I am left dizzy and well fed."
  3. obsessed
    obsessed
    And if I was there I would be licking your chin and chest to get what you msised!
  4. jimwantstochat
    jimwantstochat
    I am a senior man who has been often curious what it was like in finding another man at my age performing oral together. Since my youth I've had chances to act upon it-however ,in those days that was taboo' so I felt I'd better not even go there' sure didn't want family knowing about me at all. I've been married over 35 yrs now' wife has health issues' So guess who's looking now? I'd love to be able to find someone my age that's like myself to where we could get to know each other better' then gradually move forward in meeting. Looking for locals or close by would be great' where it'd be so convenient for both. Not ever trying this yet' I can't help but feel aroused to what I've found on the internet.

By the way, I'm only interested in oral sex ' I think the mouth is one of the most sensual organs' with sensitive nerve endings. So not trying oral yet on another man just thinking' from the warmth of my breath and tongue would target his erogenous zones with effortless ease. I know I could give him a feeling of ultimate joy of release, where I could finally satisfy him/myself' tasting a man for the first time. Being a senior' always thinking of doing this for so many years , I do hope I get my wish with the right man on here.

Jimwantstochat@protonmail.com
  5. ALZ4698
    ALZ4698
    I also have been often curious what it was like in finding another man at my age performing oral together. Same as you I've had chances to act upon it-however ,in those days that was taboo' so I felt I'd better not even go there' sure didn't want family knowing about me at all. Also I've been married wife has health issues' I'd love to be able to find someone my age that's like myself to where we could get to know each other better' then gradually move forward in meeting.
    I' too am only interested in oral sex Someone similar who like me is kind,giving and grateful, easy going and has no STDs, foul language or attitude, can be discrete, good friends who watch each other back.
  6. averagejoe33
    averagejoe33
    I have sucked cock in the past but never to completion, I would like to find someone who would let me suck their cock until they explode in my mouth for me to swallow. And then play with your soft cock and when you get hard again suck and swallow again. Any takers hard and ready?
  7. Curiouz1
    Curiouz1
    I have been curious a long time and hope to satisfy this urge
  8. atxbi
    atxbi
    I can almost assure you that when you finally do it, you will be asking yourself, what the hell took me so long.
  9. nuzlik
    nuzlik
    Agree with ATXbi, once i took a dick into my mouth it just felt so natural.
  10. macbi60
    macbi60
    I to have no experience except my wife's dildo(s). But the thought (and visuals) of sucking a large stud cock gets me so horny. My wife knows but is reluctant to proceed. Though she likes to have me kneel in front of her so she can work my ample moobs and nipples. She'll then start saying to me "go ahead suck that big cock... make it cum in your mouth... I want to see you take that load..." all this drives me crazy and I end up gushing a big load!
  11. colfax129
    colfax129
    If you're anything like me, once you try it, you will wonder why you didn't start sooner. I have zero interest in men. Only cock. It just feels so natural to worship a cock. It's something so totally different than sex with a woman. It's alive and in your mouth. It's soft and rigid at the same time, and just wonderful! And the reward at the end is so tasty!