Register

What is it that you like about eating cum? The taste? The texture?

1. whispering
    whispering
    A man's cum is his precious gift to his cocksucker, the essence of his manliness. I love being so submissive and intimate that he has ejaculated for me and in me. I feel a big wave of gratitude and joy when the taste of his cum first reaches my tongue....
  2. spudboy
    spudboy
    I love the feel of a cock sliding down my throat, the taste of it, the feel of a man quivering when he can't hold it any longer.
    I like the feel of his cum in my mouth so I can taste it for a long time, the different taste and the way I feel so submissive
    when I swallow every drop and lick him clean.

Spudboy Ct
  3. waynedudes
    waynedudes
    I love hearing him moaning. His cock throbbing in my mouth. Love when it swells and he begins shooting his cum into my mouth. Love the taste and love to swallow every last drop!!!
  4. NakedInSeattle
    NakedInSeattle
    The taste, the texture, and the moans!
  5. Shefford
    Shefford
    I love the feeling when his dick swells in your mouth and you know your reward is only seconds away. Then your mouth starts to fill with the slightly salty creamy mix , the texture is always nice .After I swallow I make sure his cock is sucked clean , no mess. So I guess I love it all !
  6. Shelby57
    Shelby57
    I'm still pretty new to this and exploring so I'll have to do some more research and get back to you.
    I've only been with a few guys and one of them doesn't cum by oral so has only cum in my ass which I liked very much.
    I did get to taste his pre-cum and licked the last drops of cum from the tip of his cock after he came inside me and I really like the taste.
    One guy I did suck to completion but missed getting his load in my mouth as I chose exactly the wrong time to shift position so I could take him deeper in my throat.
    He came a huge load all over his cock and stomach that i had the pleasure of cleaning up. Again I loved the taste and I also licked those last few drops from the tip of his cock.
    I'm looking forward to that first time when I get to feel that hot juice hit the back of my throat and feel the throbbing of his cock as I slide it all the way down my throat as he finishes shooting his load.
  7. bottomsubguy
    bottomsubguy
    I love feeling my mouth filling with his warm cum... knowing how good it feels to him.... and then milking out every drop.... and swallowing every drop. Only stopping when he wants me to. I love it all... taste, etc.
  8. Fzmr9t
    Fzmr9t
    the tap
  9. Cumoozer
    Cumoozer
    Only had my own so far, but I especially love the texture and the way it leaves my mouth feeling coated with an almost dry, super clean, aftertaste.
  10. EBGary
    EBGary
    I've always loved the taste, smell and feeling the liquid and viscous parts of semen and particularly how it make his penis feel extra slippery. The best part is knowing that I have just given him a very intimate gift and he shared it with me.
  11. eager4cum
    eager4cum
    for me, everything. It is just something that completes my sexual experience. weather giving or receiving a BJ, eating a creampie, snowballing or masturbating and eating my own.
  12. bw299
    bw299
    I love the whole experience; the taste, the texture, sharing it, eating it out of my lover's pussy or off of his cock, or slurping up my own cum. It's all good.
  13. michel
    michel
    It's the taste, texture, and heat that turns me on. I will take the whole load, swallow some then plant a soft, open mouth kiss on my lover, letting him share.
  14. babyrmd
    babyrmd
    I do it because it is expected of me.
  15. Chuck1955
    Chuck1955
    At 65 I touched my first cock, (lucky for me my first was a perfect 7.5" & just the right thickness) , I didn't have any 2nd thoughts about it, I held the cock in my hand & enjoyed the feel & the weight, I then played with his balls then dropped to my knees & took it in my mouth it was soft & silky but also very hard. I really enjoyed the feel of it & greddly sucked it for about 20 minutes until he started to fuck my mouth but he was careful not to gag me , I loved being fucked that way & then as he went faster I knew he was close to cumming & anticipated that first blast of cum from him , was thrilled to know I really enjoyed it pumping more cum in my mouth , I was told that he was getting to tender after cumming so I stopped but I would have kept swallowing & looked forward to more. I've done 2 other cocks since then but none were better than the first. A few months ago I sucked that perfect cock again & enjoyed it even more than the first. Any heavy cummers out there ?
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345