Register

Right bimale for first time

1. strghtshootr
    strghtshootr
    When I look at the dates on the posts I get a bit disappointed in the participation level. So I'll first offer advice to the most recent post. XP243. You say your wife is very conservative. There are many levels of conservatism. Are her objections religious or is bisexuality just too foreign to her approach to life? It would really help if you sat down and asked. DO NOT exert pressure on her to act. don't beg. Just try to find out why she objects. Also, you might introduce toys. Using a fairly realistic toy might introduce her to the idea of a second cock in the room. If it happened to pop out of her pussy and into your mouth during the 3rd or 4th time you used it, she might understand that it's not a threat to her. Many women worry that her man might actually be gay rather than bi and she could wonder if you are going to leave with another guy. Take your time and talk it out.

Meanwhile my wife not only knows that I'm bi, she has accepted it, and now admits that she too is bi. Thing is, without going to gay bars, it's not easy to find a cool bi guy on line. We've had no shows, men who pretended to be bi just to get into her pants. . Pic collectors and creeps. Ours in not a cuckold situation. We don't want or need a bull. So the search goes on.
  2. skycat310
    skycat310
    It has been my experience as you get into this you need to find someone who will give you head without being reciprocal. In my case I had an older neighbor would give me money for sex, I liked it and got to asking for it. He said if I ask for it he got it for free that was fine and went on for a bit. Then one day I went over and found him naked I sat down and we talked a min. he pushed his cock in my face and I went down on it, I enjoyed it stopping briefly to ask him not to cum in my mouth he said he wouldn't and didn't till about the 4th time. I had gotten comfortable giving him head that day he held my head and was going deep in my mouth and he started cumming he wouldn't let me off of it so I strated shallowing, been shallowing ever since.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12