Register

Couples with bi husband - We had a couple move so we are looking for a new couple

1. wifekinky4husband
    wifekinky4husband
    We are looking for new Couples with bi husbands whose wives are willing to let them play. We are slow to get to know you, we take our time, and my husband does most of what we do for my love of it. He is not into men, he does not kiss men, and he does not f*** men in the a**. He does take it anally though and will suck them off for me and the other wives. Also anyone can suck him off anytime they wish, the men, the wives, me. We can finger him, ream him, sex toy him, and each other, as I said I will play to make it all work and am open to certain sex acts. I do love a good c**k and cum. I will cum kiss with anyone, even eat the wife and vice versa to make this work but I am also not into women. We are all about the specific sex play. Though we do know the others couples we have sex with well, we do not hang out with them except for sex. We are in NW GA.
  2. wifekinky4husband
    wifekinky4husband
    We are good. We found another couple - the husband is HUGE. Gheeezz it took quite a while and a lot of prep and practice to handle time - for both of us.