Register

Luger

1. DerekWalker
    DerekWalker
    Subject was supposed say “Puget” Sound area near Tacoma, WA....but auto corrected to “Luger” :-D. No idea how to edit Subject...

Happily married male, 46, 6’1”, 230, gray/blue, eager to suck dick and maybe receive anal if everything goes well. Honestly open to anything and versatile. Anyone out there willing to guide me to giving my first blowjob or just share your similar beginnings?
  2. poolboy98632
    poolboy98632
    Sure buddy I'd be happy to help with anything. If I can answer any questions you have or do you just want to hear about the 1st blowjob I gave?
    The 1st one I received was from a guy who contacted me after i posted in craigslist about wanting a woman to suck me but he thought he could do just as good a job and a few weeks later he did. Then I guess I got curious about why so many guys were trying to suck cock and decided to post again looking for someone and when I found a guy I agreed to meet with him in his shop after hours when I had a few minutes and already made up my mind to suck him to completion so when we were finally alone I dropped to my knees undid his belt and pants and pulled everything down to his ankles Grab his cock and put it in my mouth and started sucking and Continued until he shot his load in my mouth for me to swallow and then I got up and thanked him and left for my 20 minute drive home noticing the awesome after taste I had of him in my mouth for the whole drive it was pretty awesome!
  3. DerekWalker
    DerekWalker
    Sent you a PM