Register

Oregon BiCampers

1. Jackinbud4u
    Jackinbud4u
    It's time to start thinking about spring camping. I am looking at a 2 -3 day trip to Mt Hood National Forest, possibly Willamette National Forest, in mid-May. Anyone interested in discussing a possible rendezvous?
  2. nakedsprings
    nakedsprings
    I am interested I have camped at Bagby Hot Springs, found a couple that are secluded.
  3. Jackinbud4u
    Jackinbud4u
    Well, I don't know that area but would be very interested in exploring it. I have done a lot of remote camping in Mt Hood and Willamette NF and it is very easy to find uncrowded camping places if you rough it a bit. Let's open this conversation up - and other interested parties with suggestions? In the mean time let's plan on staying in touch!
  4. snobee
    snobee
    I'd be interested
  5. larrywilldo
    larrywilldo
    Checking in from Lynnwood, 15 miles north of Seattle. I would enjoy a car camping trip.
  6. oreman77
    oreman77
    Anyone planning a camp-out? Would love to camp with Bi friends
  7. oreman77
    oreman77
    Anyone planning a camp-out? Would love to camp with Bi friends. Summer is almost here.
  8. oreman77
    oreman77
    Anybody planning a camp-out ? I would love to camp with new Bi friends. Summer is almost here.
  9. Coastrouch
    Coastrouch
    Bi dad here love camping in the nude. Nudist here and love to chat with other bi dads. Skype also if you want. I live in Oregon and love getting one in nature
  10. ncbymail
    ncbymail
    I'll be motorcycle camping in Oregon in June it'd be great to get a few loads etc.
    NEW- Something came so had to postpone until next year May or June....would love to meet & suck etc.!
  11. colfax129
    colfax129
    Anyone camping in Wallowa county, give me a shout.
  12. travelingman5000
    travelingman5000
    I will be camping in Tillamook Or this June and July for a couple Jeep events. Should be fun.
  13. illcum4ualot
    illcum4ualot
    id love an all bi guy trip, id never leave the tent