Register

Wife is no longer shy asking for sex

1. hung4you
    hung4you
    My wife and I enjoy our select group of friends that entertain us in the bedroom. Even though I know of her love for sex even I am amazed at the frequency at which she is willing to spread her legs. At 58 years old her desire for sex is like a 20 yr old. Yesterday she picked me up from the airport with a coworker who I was training, I had him set up at the airport Hotel but decided to at least invite him over for dinner and drinks. He is 30 yrs old in good shape good looking, with a Masters degree in Structural Engineering, and he is assigned to me for his acclamation into the company.

Arriving home we had some drinks and fired up the grill, the wife changed clothes and was now wearing just a thigh high skirt with no undies. That is her way of teasing someone to see the reaction . It got his attention and I could tell that when she bent over he was getting an eye full, she came in and sat down across from he and I and in full view was her well groomed pussy. Not knowing how or what to say she smiled and said how is your drink? He smiled and said its great, like what you see? He was speechless until I put my hand on his shoulder and said listen, what happens here tonight stays here forever understood. He said what’s happening tonight, I said well apparently she is horned up and wants to play. He immediately said hey I’m not bi or nothing like that, I said no this is something that we do, I share my wife all the time and if you don’t mind me watching or if you are more comfortable in private she will rock your world. After some more teasing after a few more drinks he started relaxing a bit and was also being suggestive. She and I could see his half swollen cock through his jeans and he kept trying to hide it. She smiled at him and said relax sweety, and walked over to him and rubbed his dick through his jeans, he looked over at me as if to say what the hell and reached to rub her tit, she leaned into him and said you can touch more than that. His hand found her honey hole and he smiled and said holy hell your as wet as anything. She smiled and said hopefully you’ll make me even more wet. She started undressing him and he looked for approval as I just nodded and said have fun, but I said there are some rules, when you get ready to cum you can cum anywhere you want, the only thing not allowed is what happens here stays here.

She undid his pants and pulled out his young swollen cock, she slid it between her lips and tasted his precum, she said if you are leaking this much precum I need to relieve you and swallowed his cock until he couldn’t hold back and filled her throat with his juicy reward. He said fuck you just swallowed my cum, no one has ever swallowed my cum before. She smiled and said well now you have and when you recover you are going to fill my pussy with your cum. She slid off her dress and was fingering her pussy and took her fingers and let him taste her, she grabbed his hand and led him to the couch and laid down legs spread and said eat that pussy, by now I was naked and stroking my dick and he ate her pussy and his young 7 inch cock was now rock hard again and as he watched me stroking my dick I walked over and fed her my cock as he guided his hard cock into her honey hole. What an awesome site to see a young rigid cock giving it to her, he was slamming her balls deep as she kept saying yea fuck that pussy after 10 minutes he said shit I’m going to cum, she grabbed his hips and forced him to cum in her. She smiled and looked at me and said you know what to do, and I got between her legs and ate her cream pie. After tasting his cum in her she grabbed him and she licked his cock as I fucked her, when I blew my load he was no hard again and couldn’t wait to slide his dick into her well fucked hole. By now he is totally comfortable and taking his time moving her in different positions and enjoying the fucking he was getting. While fucking her he would pull out and feed her his cock and go back to fucking. This whole thing lasted another hour before he was able to produce another load. She smiled and said thank you. Do you really want to go to your hotel after that, no he said. Good she said I love cock in the morning, be ready. We put him up in the guest bedroom for the night , she showered and we went to bed. As I am posting this I can hear them in the guest bedroom getting busy and my dick is rock hard and I am going in to join them.