Register

Anyone like to wear Pantys?

1. biGuy
    biGuy
    I wear panty's 24/7 its a turn on. I am not sure why but it is, let me know what you think.
  2. CALL4ME
    CALL4ME
    I do --- it's just the feel. Maybe it has to do with the feminine crossover --- but, man, they just feel good. It feels a lot better stroking/getting stroked through panties. especially ones that hug your balls, than in anything else. Well --- okay, maybe a bikini bottom.
  3. lonniejackson
    lonniejackson
    I love them also. Feels so good and really feels good to have a man stroke my legs and butt with them on.
  4. Smoothnfunnn
    Smoothnfunnn
    Love to wear wife's panties. Makes me feel very naughty. : )
  5. muscle555
    muscle555
    I love to wear my wife's thongs. Very hot.
  6. mountANDdoME
    mountANDdoME
    I love panties. Soft, silky, and caressing my ass and cock with each step I take
  7. Wannatrybi714
    Wannatrybi714
    I love wearing panties and now have almost a dozen pair. I also like wearing a bra and hose. A just got a chemise and wow does that feel good when I have that on with its matching g-string.
  8. ltswoth69
    ltswoth69
    love to wear panties always looking for someone to play with that would wear panties with me, Live in glendale
  9. jjsd09
    jjsd09
    I love to wear panties, occasionally bras, thigh high stockings and heels too. I also love to see other men in panties, very hot!
  10. redngoldpride
    redngoldpride
    I absolutly love a guy in panties it always seems to make them feel so sexy , naughty , so fem ......... Panties , thigh highs , stockings the whole package