Register

Raw Power Bottom here

1. catcherinneed
    catcherinneed
    I am not bisexual (at least I’ve never been with a woman), but rather gay. I’ve bottomed pretty much most of my life. Nothing hotter than the feeling of another man’s penis as you’re being penetrated. It’s a combination of the physical pleasure, the mental aspect of knowing you’re engaging and enjoying a pretty normal act for people like us, but still highly punishable in other countries. It also has to do with enjoying acting on the passive role, deemed to be the feminine/the woman, and knowing and feeling how much pleasure your man is getting inside me is beyond hot. It’s about mutual pleasing. And once he gets to that point of no return, I feel both sexually pleased seeing his climax, as well as mentally the moment he starts shooting his load inside me. And that’s the only place I’ll ever get it
  2. hung4you
    hung4you
    As a married bisexual, I years ago often wondered why my wife asked for and enjoyed anal sex so much. When I got into it I found that the intense satisfaction of pleasing a same sex partner is the ultimate sexual expression. Lucky for me I have a regular who I service of a very regular basis. During the week it’s almost always mutual oral, but come our early Sunday mornIn get together, oh hell yes he is fired up with a raging hardon anticipating my tight ass to cum in.