Register

Finding sex partners

1. hung4you
    hung4you
    On some of these threads some have asked how do you find a guy who is like minded, one must realize that there are a lot of like minded men out there who too are looking for the same thing. Body language is everything, that being said this past week I had a great sexual hookup with a total stranger in a Hotel in Louisville KY, I often use the hotels workout center for stress release and exercise, being tied to a desk most of the time I enjoy my travel and getting away from the routines.

Barefooted, running shorts and a sleeveless shirt is my preference working out, hot and sweaty and constantly adjusting my junk this guy took notice , a big hairy fellow who was as friendly as they come said looks like you could use a cold beverage. This guy carried a cooler into the gym and said here have a beer, Thanks I said and we sat having a beer and sitting there man style he was looking at my crotch on purpose I positioned my self where my balls were somewhat visible as I don’t wear underwear, to my surprise he did the same thing. After some light conversation I said well thank you, for the beer I appreciate it but need to go to my room and shower, he said don’t you want another beer, I have Bourbon in my room, more of a Bourbon guy than beer I said. I said well if you want I’ll share some with you if you want, he smiled and said awesome. He said mind if I shower 1st, I said listen bud, I am going to throw caution to the wind and say this if you are willing to come for a drink and want to shower, you must have alterior motives in mind as I do. Let’s quit pussy footing around and just admit you need to get off like I do. He smiled and said so we still having that drink, we can shower in my room and see what happens. Talking in my room I learned he was in a sexless marriage and he jacked a lot, wasn’t very experienced with other men but willing to be taught. This was mind blowing because he picked up on my little signals and fell right in line with what I wanted.

He said back home he had a friend who he played with but he was the only one, he said what about you, I admitted to being an avid cocksucker and a bottom if it went there. In an instant his cock started getting hard and he looked down and said sorry, sorry for what it’s a natural thing show me what you got. He slid down his shorts and his throbbing six inch cock was fat and hairy, he was nervous but I said just relax, we will take it slow. I exposed my semi hard cock and he reached for it softly stroking it as he stroked his. I said I think it’s time for that shower, he undressed and we both walked naked to the shower. He didn’t exactly have a gym body, @ 6’3 hairy as a bear pot belly with a fat six inch cock wasn’t what I was hoping for but a cock is a cock. I could tell he was nervous but horned up at the same time, I said relax, let’s me break the ice and I went down on his cock and almost immediately he couldn’t control himself and shot a huge load on my face, he was embarrassed and said I am so sorry but that felt so good, when was the last time you have had your cock sucked, 2 years he said. It’s been 6 months with no pussy. His buddy apparently doesn’t suck cock and uses him as a man whore. I said no need to apologize let’s clean up and have some fun.

Drying off he was still somewhat hard as I poured us another drink, I asked him so what is it you do with your buddy, he admitted that he sucks and swallows and is his bottom. I said you have never fucked ass before, no boss but would love to. We 69ed for a while and I will admit he was good and I said listen if you want you can top me, I lubed him up and laid on my back as this big hillbilly slid his dick into my ass and the look of pleasure on his face almost made me cum. He didn’t last long perhaps 3 minutes before asking permission to cum in me, yes of course, he nutted me and kept it parked for a minute before pulling out and thanking me. He left a different man that afternoon.