Register

Best way (and places - not gay bars) to get hit on by bisexual and gay guys

1. Str8WantsWife
    Str8WantsWife
    Any guys like me in Broward County that are shy and bicurious and and have the same feeling as me that it would just be so much easier for us if a guy would hit on us? That way we could could decide if there is enough chemistry to have our first experience. And it allows us to remain anonymous about our bicuriousity in case we aren't feeling it with that person. I think the biggest issue for me is that I want to see someone's face and see if there is an attraction enough to have my first experience. I'm not shallow. I guess it's a certain look that I feel will help me take the plunge to go thru it. On various sites like Squirt, most people don't put face pics. And I don't want to ouy mine up either. I guess it boils down to where I don't want anyone to know I'm bicurious until they approach me and I see them and decide if they turn me on to go to the next step. On the various hook up sites, it would be wonderful if I could ask someone to tell me where they are going to be hanging out next and let me know what they will be wearing. Then I would go to the place and check them out. I would be anonymous until I decide. Again, this isn't a shallow thing. This is just me not wanting anyone to know that I'm bicurious until I know that I'm going to take the plunge (which, for me, will be determined on whether or not the person has a certain look - and I don't even know what that look is yet).

Anyone have any suggestions? (I will probably rewrite this so I don't appear to be shallow. I just went ahead and dumped my confused thoughts down...lol).
  2. Keeper123
    Keeper123
    Here is a good start. Ask for a meet up for a drink and part ways if it's not up to your expectations.
  3. frank_miamibi
    frank_miamibi
    Many years ago there was a group on Yahoo that organized a happy hour meeting every month at a different sports bar/restaurant somewhere centrally located in Dade or Broward. The idea was for guys like us to go and mingle in a safe public environment. That way you could have a drink, have some lighg conversation and discretely check each other out. I never hooked up with anybody but I remain online friends with a couple of them.
  4. Str8WantsWife
    Str8WantsWife
    Hi guys - thanks for the suggestions. That would be wonderful to find a group of bi or bicurious guys that were meeting up somewhere that wasn't a strictly gay establishment. That way I could just happen to be there and see what happens. Please let me know if you come across anything like this.
  5. 69luvr
    69luvr
    I find going to a mall is the best and fastest way to meet a guy. So many guys love to people watch and I do too. When I sense they are hot I find a way to bump into them and brush their cocks with my hand. 9 out of 10 want to be sucked off.