Register

So tempted, yet so afraid to explore my bisexuality, want to explore so badly

1. billwag69
    billwag69
    I have never been with a man. So curious, and so very turned on. I've been tempted so many times. chatting online, exchanging emails, IM'ing and even voice has been very exciting. I'm even exploring submissiveness online. But so worried about family, friends, disease, etc.
  2. washlb58
    washlb58
    Bill, we're in the same boat.
  3. Juststacey
    Juststacey
    Go for it and live, my man. Trust me when I tell you nothing is worse than waking up realizing you could have had the life you dreamt of if you just had the balls to live it.
  4. sailorashore
    sailorashore
    I kept it to myself (and even from myself), my attraction to other men, for decades. I have enjoyed the women I've loved along the way, but there could have been so much more. You'll never know until you try, so take a deep breath, and reach out. It can be amazing. Be careful, be safe, but be real, and have fun.
  5. sysper
    sysper
    same for me, i've never been with a guy but this curiosity has been building for years. i think i'm ready to try a guy, just gotta find the right 1.
  6. cwatt1
    cwatt1
    I joined the site just a few days ago to explore my sexuality. I love my wife. We've been married for over 40 years. She does not know that I joined here, nor of my feelings. I guess I'm attracted to exploring my bisexual side because our sex life has never been very adventurous. It is even less so now that we're older (I'm 63, she's 64). During the last few years I've periodically felt urges to be with a man -- especially to suck him off and feel and stroke him, and be naked with him. I feel ready to try it now, especially after visiting this site and exchanging messages with a few of you. I guess you could say I am basically heterosexual, but I am bisexual to the extent I want to explore new sexual experiences. The thought excites me. Any experience would need to be very discreet, obviously.
  7. Fzmr9t
    Fzmr9t
    I'm 56 and have been slowly experiencing my, ok I'll say it, homosexual urges, since was around 40. I say slowly experiencing, because I've been trying to be cautious 1, because I'm also married (35 yrs) and she hasn't a clue, 2 diseases, 3 I'm older, so not "a lot" of interest in us over forty guys and 4 I'm not into being submissive, and there appear to be a lot of dominant types out there.
    also, I say "homosexual urges", because basically that's what they are. While I wouldn't mine being part of a MMF relationship, since I do LOVE women, my focus has primarily been on finding a MM FWB, type relationship.

point being, that I have 'dipped my toe into the water' and I'm looking for my floaties before jumping in, but even the feeling of having that first wet big toe has been awesome!

good luck in your path!
  8. Trashfish
    Trashfish
    I suppose I have had more experiences than you gentlemen here. And I hesitate sometimes in finding cock that it "has to be with the right guy". But I look at it this way, when we lost our virginity I would imagine it wasn't the Hollywood romanticized version. Stop trying to look for that bi version. I remember my first time and it was awkward and weird, but it was very sexual once you let enough time go by and it didn't stop me from pursuing my yearly itch to be with a cock.
  9. NakedInSeattle
    NakedInSeattle
    Note to billwag69 - I think you should follow up on your urges. I recommend an older, kind gentleman with a short white beard and buzz haircut. That type of guy seems perfect for you to have as a mentor.
  10. NakedInSeattle
    NakedInSeattle
    Note to cwatt1 - My bisexual life started with a healthy, adventurous sex life with my 2nd wife (cancer took her from me in 2000). She was so adventurous that she wanted to see me with another man. We had several MFM experiences and when one turned into a MMF, we both went out of our mind. Luckily for me, number 3 is also adventurous and enjoys all the flavors of sexual pleasure. I suggest you share with her your fantasy and I bet you'll be surprised.
  11. Curious me
    Curious me
    I'm desperate for it too. I used an example to describe what it's like to another likeminded friend: Suppose I was only attracted to women but have never experienced one all my life. I'd be excruciatingly curious and would HAVE to have one (as I still do women). I have to find some man somewhere to go "there" with. Most opportunities I come across involve solidly gay men or off the charts pervy guys that are all over town fucking everything (And many of these are here on this site. Gross).

There simply has to be a better way for regular guys to meet regular guys.
  12. dariostone
    dariostone
    Hello ... someone out there?
    I have never been with a boy, but this curiosity has been growing for years. I think I'm ready to try a guy, I just have to find the right one.