Register

Traveling adventures

1. hung4you
    hung4you
    Traveling for work is one of my special perks that I get to enjoy. I have developed and maintained friendships in many of the places I travel frequently. Even though I know there is a large group of like minded people who are either Bi or totally gay, I am amazed at the number of married men who simply want to play discreetly away from their wives. All they are looking for is other like minded men who knows how to be discreet and private.
  2. LovingJacking
    LovingJacking
    You're right, there are many of us married guys out there who are traveling and looking for a buddy to masturbate with. It is always exciting to hear of a successful traveling bater hook up.
  3. hung4you
    hung4you
    Well lovejacking, thankfully for me when I get to Dallas today, my night won’t be spent alone, it seems those Texans love to play. Since I travel often with a co worker, we have devised a system of discreet hookups. Once we confirm when he will arrive, I put my room card under my windshield wiper so all he has to do is walk in and go straight to me room with no one being wiser to him. He too is married and being discreet is paromount to him, once he enters my room he normally finds me already naked and ready for what ever he wants. However tonight has me jacked up as he says his wife is working 2nd shift and wants to as his text says plow my ass into oblivion.

But it come tomorrow morning my mouth will be ready for another friend who frequents my room when in town. He can only play in the mornings and he gets off knowing he can come in and find me waiting on the bed and we 69 to completion and he showers and leaves.