Register

Got laid tonight

1. hung4you
    hung4you
    I normally leave the office around 4 or so and come home make a beverage and relax, tonight was no different except my regular buddy was waiting for me to get home. He and the wife had fucked early this morning and she told him she was gone the next few days and to show me a good time. I wasn’t expecting a full blown evening of sex but I never turn it down. For the record my like minded friends knows I’m a total bottom and planned a night of man fun. That said I came in the door with Charlie and Steve waiting for me naked stroking their cocks and wanting to play. Knowing my wife had fucked Steve this morning I figured he was going to take a little to get him to cum, nope he filled my jaws with his raw juicy cum and Charlie followed suit, knowing I was in for a night of hurt I went to the bathroom to enema a couple times and returned to two super hard gorgeous cocks wanting my ass. Cleaned out and showered they took full advantage of my submissiveness and started the gangbang. Charlie was 1st and didn’t last long before filling me with his cum, I normally don’t do ATM but I washed his cock with my mouth as Steve went to work. He kept saying my ass reminded him of my wife’s ass. Here is a little history, my wife likes big cocks, at least 8 inches and thick and both these guys are big. Once Steve blew his load I was almost spent. The wife called while I was cleaning up and Steve handed me the phone, she was laughing and said , having a good time? Again she laughed and said don’t get too tired, Cindy is coming over to spend the night with you. The boys left and about an hour later Cindy came over and we had a wonderful time. This woman could make a dead man hard and it wasn’t hard to get a couple loads off for her. Right now she is sleeping, but I intend to get some more of that.