Register

What do the women in the group find sexy about being with a bi man?

1. teemann50
    teemann50
    I very much like having a woman watch and encourage me as I am giving a guy head. She gets so turned on by it the same way we guys love seeing two women together.
  2. tohotinwv
    tohotinwv
    my wife supports my bisexuality she loves watching me suck cock and take a dick in my ass sometimes she even joins in I love that if my male partner likes me to be a little fem ill please him by doing as he ask me wife really likes that
  3. allison&josh
    allison&josh
    I am a wife of a bi man. He is a masculine hairy guy and nothing is hotter than watching him with another man. I haven't really figured out exactly what all turns me on about watching him and joining with him yet. One reason I like to watch him is because I know he enjoys it. I know that him wanting to do things with other guys is part of who he is and I feel so special and loved that he shares that part of himself with me. He looks sexy when he is doing it and the sex is so different. Another reason I like it is because who wouldn't want to watch two hot hung men at one time? Two is always better than one!
  4. kerisanders3
    kerisanders3
    It is so hot. the erotic wrong that feels so right. i love knowing that a man is so hard for my round ass. I love knowing he is in heat to push his cock in me like I am his bitch, which I feel like inside so it feels perfect to me. I told past girlfriends that i want real cock and they all got so hot knowing that, roll playing even. When the strap on started with a couple of them, especially wehn i took it deep missionary they could see in my eyes and my movements how much i love a cock inside me
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12