Register

Who enjoys aggressive fucking

1. hung4you
    hung4you
    Wife went out of town on Business so I invited my regular buddy over for some much needed man play. Feeling really slutty I made sure my ass was nice and clean with multiple enamas so no issues there, as i inticipated a cum enama. Sitting in my man cave smoking cigars and Woodford bourbon, he said he had a 7 day load that needed to be taken care of before we fucked otherwise he would shoot right away. So he turned me around and throat fucked me until he shot his load down my throat. After another half hour he was rock hard again ready to fuck. Normally he is gentle and easy, not this time. He put me on my belly and used a lot of lube to ease the entry, Then he lined it up and with no notice thrust his whole cock deep inside. Fuck that hurt i said, he parked it there for a moment to let me regain my senses and then he slowly worked it until I was comfortable again and then he would pull out just before the head of his cock was out and thrust it really hard maybe a half dozen times and blew his load. Wow was that awesome i said. After a quick shower we continued with our cigars still naked when he started to get hard again , so I started sucking him again while he fingered my already sore ass and motioned for me to get on my back and he fucked me again, this time a lot slower and more gentle and lasting a lot longer as well. After 15 minutes he let lose another load and then pulled out to suck my cock and he swallowed my load. Although painful at 1st, I loved the aggressiveness of it all. After yet another shower we both fell asleep only to be woke up with him trying to shove his cock in my mouth, dam he was horny this weekend.