Register

When away, I like to play

1. FckIt41
    FckIt41
    Yes, when I am in an area with little or no females, the dudes start to look better. My first experience with a guy was on a remote tour away from my family. A lot of drinks were had and talks started going every which way. It ended with me in his room, I think he grabbed my dick first, but who knows, we both came in the end.
  2. Mickbi
    Mickbi
    The dudes started to look better even when I thought I was straight. The ugly girls also start to look good. I remember this one seriously hot officer female use to run on the flight deck in the morning on my JFK cruise in 05. Damb, we would all drool everywhere over her lol. I remember walking past the female berthing at night and I heard vibrators going off huh huh, yummmmmmmmmm. :p
  3. Mickbi
    Mickbi
    While I was Active duty, the only time my gay side came out was when I was really drunk. Apparently, at a party I was tryin to grab this one guys cock but he refused. Don't remember that much at all but I must have had fun! On the next work day, the whole shop thought I was gay. I tend to avoid drinking till I blackout nowadays. Id rather remember who's cock I sucked and/or fucked the next morning.
  4. belect
    belect
    bi sexis good anywhere. I've had some good times in my time but I never had the experience with other military people.
  5. Boats
    Boats
    When I was on active duty (For 25 years) I guess I wasn't aware of my Bi-side, I had more pussy than I could handle. Never sucked a dick until WAY after I retired. Now thats all I think of even though i've only done 3 guys and 2 of them only once. Now the other guy (Also ret. Mil) we had a long term relationship of at least once a week for over 4 years. Well he passed away from a heart attack about 2 1/2 years ago and let me tell you Brothers, It has been a long DRY spell for me. Any close by takers. I am a winter Texan and I'm in the Rio Grande Valley Oct-Apr each year and in E Central Ms Apr-Oct.
    Boats
  6. BiAnnvillePA
    BiAnnvillePA
    I never ever posted, or talked about this subject to anyone! I was in the USMC for 22 Years, 73-95. My first encounter was on a Caribbean Cruise to Vieques Puerto Rico, in 1974. A Corporal was sitting beside me, and we had both been drinking. He put his hand on my upper thigh and it was approaching my crotch. It was stimulating, but knew my career would have been over before it got started! I said, no I do not do that! He withdrew his hand and that was the end of it! If I only knew what I know now! He was hot looking, and the sex would have been amazing! My next encounter was in the 1980's on a trip to Olongapo, Philippine Islands. We knew "Bennie Boys" were actually Cross Dressers, and Navy Sailors were their general customers. One night after drinking, I decided to try and have sex with one! I headed out to town with the intention to finally try cock for the first time! So, as I approached one who really looked amazingly beautiful, Tall, slim, and dolled up really good. I made eye contact. In a deep voice, she said want to have a date. I said sure, and as I was heading towards the front of the Hotel, there were guys in an Upper 2nd story Veranda, yelling "Don't do it, it's a GUY"! I ignored them, as I wanted a gay, dammit! We went upstairs, and as we undressed I got the biggest Hardon immediately! She unwrapped her lower undergarments which hid this enormously gorgeous Penis. I wanted it really bad and wrapped my lips around that shaft so fast, she had to say, slow down! I got her hard, and sucked as deep as I could go, and it was for about 20 minutes she said she was ready to Cum, but wanted my Cum first! No objection there, of course. Within a few minutes of the best Blow Job, I ever had, she devoured about a months load in her mouth. She then have me a big kiss, and forced it into my mouth! I was in heaven, I swear! So at that point I said "Will you Fuck Me?" She said, "Please, I want your Ass, so bad!" I didn't have to suck her to get her hard, she was up for the task already! I laid on the bed, lifted my legs up, she grabbed them, and shoved that huge cock deep into me! It hurt a lot, but I wanted it badly! She fucked for what seemed eternity, and she really liked it too. Here was a Virgin ass, and she got it! I could tell she was ready to cum, and as I looked into her eyes, I saw what lust looked like! She sorta went cloudy in her eyes, then she shot her load deep into my man pussy! I never saw a cock last so long while cumming, and after! She could not get enough! She then kissed me lovingly, and went to shower! After that I told her I needed to suck her great cock some more please? She said please do! I sucked for what seemed about an hour, this time I could feel her building up, and for the very first time in my life I got to taste some of the best fluid I have ever had in my life! She thanked me profusely, and me her. She said she actually fell in love with me, and gave me her Home Address to see her again. Unfortunately we had to leave the next day, so that never happened. I am here to tell you, that was the first, and last time I have done Anal! I do fear getting Aids, these days, but hate Rubbers, and Never used them in Sex! Hate them! I guess, some day I will have my Ass Drilled once again, as I do recall the Ecstasy she enjoyed to this very day! But until then, I am very happy to Suck Cocks, and been very happy to do it too! I have tried Fucking Guys, since but I get soft for whatever reason! Maybe I need a Tranny, or a CD, to be able to, I do not know as yet! Someday, Anal Play will be my next Joy? If you are Active Military, you are safe with me, I will treat you with the respect you deserve, and now that it is fully legal, why not? Try me guys, I do Love Cock, and Cum! And maybe since I consider myself Re-Virginized, you can get to drill me too! LOL
  7. BiAnnvillePA
    BiAnnvillePA
    Sorry, reposted! I LOVE Military Cum!