Register

I could use some advice here

1. M4RealUb2
    M4RealUb2
    It's been so long since I've been with a man I may as well say I'm starting over.

So, my question is, how do folks protect themselves from STDs/STIs? People lie. Tests are only as good as the date the blood was drawn and the results take a while to get back. Condoms don't protect against HSV. So all you folks having sex, with or without your significant other's knowledge/consent, what are you doing to protect yourselves/them?

I love the woman I'm with but I want to be with a man sometimes and I don't want to put her health in jeopardy because of my actions.
  2. CuriousAboutBi
    CuriousAboutBi
    I share these concerns. Maybe mutual JO? Definitely a condom though.
  3. BiCuriousVAN
    BiCuriousVAN
    I am hoping to get back in the game too. What I have done in the past is be very selective. While that is no guarantee, it is better than going to a bath house and picking some random guy. That being said, I would enjoy any additional suggestions.
  4. NEBiGuy
    NEBiGuy
    These are the conundrums of all of us who crave cock once in a while but want to be responsible to our families, and ourselves. I've been at this now for over 20 years and have found only one single man who I've trusted enough to suck him off and have him fuck my ass bareback. The truth of our situation is that we live in a dangerous world sexually, and there is no magic trick. It takes time, it takes effort to know your potential partner, it takes patience to be able to know for sure that you can trust, it takes willingness to accept that the investment of your time may have been wasted, and it takes gratitude when you find that someone with which you can have your fantasies fulfilled, even if only for a short period in your life. I'm looking for someone now, because my friend's sexuality returned to a more fully hetero orientation, but lord, it was good & hot while it lasted. Fond memories... hoping to find anew, but the chances are low.
  5. peta8432
    peta8432
    I've been jacking off to long . I would do anything I want to ttt5pugh t your cock stoke cup the balls . I'll start at the tip licking all the way down to your balls sucking one nut in at a time.I want you hold my head then slap me withv your cock ...I want to deep throat I've seen videos . There's a lot more I want to try
  6. peta8432
    peta8432
    How can i find someone do that with how not to be so shy