Register

How do you "maintain"?

1. mtnguy
    mtnguy
    Been smooth for several years now, I have lasered major areas and continue to shave areas where the laser did not work. Blonde/white hairs. Love the feeling of a smooth body!
  2. bigfullballs
    bigfullballs
    Most days an electric razor. Love the vibration........
  3. aimsthigh
    aimsthigh
    I have so little secondary body hair, I am naturally smooth. (see profile pic.)
    What little i do have, i just shave as a matter of course in the shower.
    Love being smooth, slippery!
  4. plainguy
    plainguy
    Has anyone used Tea tree oil or products with this in it when they shave, I had someone tell me this was very good.
  5. Gsmoothbtm1
    Gsmoothbtm1
    Shave Secret!!! It's the only product I use for shaving anymore. It's an oil, easy to use, and clear so easy to still see exactly what you're shaving. Comes in an eye drop bottle available at WalMart for $3.97. Follow Directions!! Shave in the shower and keep wet! I use about 3-4 drops to do my front, another 4 till I make my way under and around to the back. Two drops for each leg from hip to knee. I stop there lol. I referred this product to many people ALL of which still use it and love it. It will leave a slight tingle on your anal opening but I like the tingle lol. Try it and you'll never buy shaving cream again!
  6. sweecocksucker69
    sweecocksucker69
    First I'll say, there's nothing like the feeling of having your mouth full of a smooth cock and balls, next I shave my balls and cock area, around my ass and my breast area, then rubbed it all down with baby oil.
  7. ray-connecticut
    ray-connecticut
    I agree with "Shave Secret", I found it probably 5 or 6 years ago and have been using it ever since, it gives simply the best, closest, cleanest shave of anything that I have seen (With a blade razor) face, body or pubes! The only suggestions I have for anyone that is new to it is KEEP THE AREA YOU ARE SHAVING WET that's 80% of the secret, the other 20% is to make sure that you rinse your razor well and often during your shave! The very nature of this product (Oil instead of lather) leads it to clog with hair stubble in between the blade and frame and in between the blades on a multi-blade razor. If you don't keep it well rinsed, the blades never get down to the skin to cut close.

That being said, there is a product that is an alternative to "No-No" it's called "Yes" and is more of a laser type hair remover. It is less expensive than NoNo and SUPPOSEDLY works better. Has anyone has any experience with "Yes"?
  8. hotbiman4u
    hotbiman4u
    Re" Maintain via Waxing

Had my chest, shoulders and back lasered approx. 7 years ago. It's always grown back out very slowly, very thin and mostly unnoticeable ever since I concluded my treatments, so I run a razor over it once a week or so to keep it right. It was mentioned by another respondent in this thread about light colored hairs aren't affected by the Laser, which (at least 7 years ago) I was informed of also, as I had here and there some random grey hairs popping on my chest and back, which the laser wouldn't eliminate.

About 2 years ago, after becoming increasingly annoyed by the bumps and irritation from shaving the "Fun Zone", I discovered a guy not far from my shop who did men's grooming from his home based studio. I started seeing him every 4-6 weeks where he would wax me bare from the patch above my cock, down across my t'aint, through my ass crack and hole, and both butt cheeks. You cannot wax the scrotum; this would be the most painful bloody mess ever! My guy would take an always brand new 3 blade disposable razor, copious amounts of warm shaving cream, let it sit to soak and soften for maybe 30 seconds, and simply shave the sack and other localized nooks and crannies in the area. Loved how it felt and looked, in past tense since I closed that location so I never get near there anymore. Waxing is quite painful the first couple of times you have this service performed. But understanding that the process removes the entire hair and follicle (root), remember that the next time you have this done, the root is now nowhere near as mature as what they pulled out the first time, right? The second service is easier than the first, and by the time you're in a regular routine of going every 6 weeks max (depending on your own growth), it becomes virtually painless. And wow, does it feel good to be that smooth!
  9. Bottomhubby
    Bottomhubby
    Wax hoping on day to be hair free my wife has waxed her pussy so much she is permanently bald now.
  10. shavedtaz69
    shavedtaz69
    I shave every other day, pubic area, chest, underarms, wife helps me shave ass once a week.
  11. shavedtaz69
    shavedtaz69
    I shave every other day, pubic area, chest, underarms, wife helps me shave ass once a week.
  12. a2smith09
    a2smith09
    I use a personal groomer then shave smooth.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123