Register

Dressing up in sexy lingerie

1. naztypanty
    naztypanty
    I like wearing a garter belt and thigh-highs, a tight frilly bra, teddy top, tiny skirt and thong panties that barely contain my shaved cock and balls. Makes me feel feminine and submissive and want to suck and be fucked by a cock.
  2. cslutt
    cslutt
    I loved wearing since I can remember. Have a twin (non-look alike) brother and it turns him on too, we'd play together any chance we could even after marriage. We'd do to each other everything our wives would refuse to do, which was most everything, lol! We played until our mid 40's when we moved away from each other, many states in between. W'ere both little sluts and loved it. He eventually divorced his wife and dresses most the time, even out in public. I'm still married and in closet, but love putting on bra, sexy panties, garterbelt and stockings, high heels, wig, perfume, makeup, ankle chain and get on my knees any chance I can!
  3. closet1966
    closet1966
    Anything nylon for me.I love pantyhose and stockings.Sheer panties on my shaved cock feels great as well.Then throw in my vibrator and I am very happy.
  4. kateTgirl
    kateTgirl
    I dress from head to toe, wig, tits, sexy dress, stockings and heels. It is off the chart sexy and I play with other tv, ts and an occasional guy.
  5. mickitv
    mickitv
    I wear panties (thongs or bikinis) everyday. Don't wear stockings or pantyhose daily too hot in Florida. I do wear them in private or on a date.
  6. Rex_T45
    Rex_T45
    luv wearing silky or lacey panties, camis, stockings, pantyhose, garters, anything silky or sheer.
  7. Fun guy 6969
    Fun guy 6969
    I just love wearing sexy full body fishnet, love when guy I am playing with wears the same,real turn on.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12